Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church (50733 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by ThothHermes: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:
I Will bro.. This weekend. Thanks
Which church is this?
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by my3name(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin
japa
go join your elder bro
since him no dey disturb am there
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
By doing so you may be blessed beyond measure ,that's what the yorubas called Sara

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Bunmhi(f): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Your Popman no see money give you buh nah beating em dey send from heaven. I pray my Popman get old before he die buh if he tries such rubbish with me, I go show him say me sef I be giran grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by yvonncute(f): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sometimes wicked people can use a close relative's face to torment you, because I don't believe your father could be flogging you in the dream when he knows you don't have the money to do as he demanded immediately, go to a man of God for prayers.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Fortune109: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year. Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders.. Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank. He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints.. How do i contain him before month end when i'll be bouyant to pay the vow. Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result. Your suggestions wil be greatly appreciated!

It's a lie oga...a ghost beating you when you are not his killer. All these posts for likes are now getting ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Iceberghill(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
See format
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2021
oke2018:
By doing so you may be blessed beyond measure ,that's what the yorubas called Sara
Or he could inadvertently doom his own children to experience the same after his death.

A vow is a contract/covenant between the one who made it and the one who it is made to. Any third-party that attempts to interrupt/upset that agreement is likely to have himself to blame.. undecided

Now something comes flogging him in his sleep about the paying of a vow that he never signed on to or knew of, and you want him to go get "blessed" beyond measure by submitting to it? undecided

I am not the superstitious type, but even I know this does not make superstitious-kinda sense. undecided
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by gnykelly(m): 4:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Ask for his account number and signature...or his atm card pin number.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year. Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders.. Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank. He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints.. How do i contain him before month end when i'll be bouyant to pay the vow. Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result. Your suggestions wil be greatly appreciated!
go to his grave buy snap buy kola, someone is invoking your p man spirit, go to his grave spill a little of the snap in its cover pure it on his grave must be his head not leg side and also break the kola into four drop two for him saying he should eat kola call his name three times then pause tell him everything you want him to understand or stop and also remained him anyone that is not his son that comes to invoke him he should strike the person after doing that turn ur back do not look back till u enter ur house do not respond to any greating,pure another snap in its cover renes ur mouth pure it outside the window.....case close. cool cool this is how to handle issues culture remember culture never dies

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by davidadenrele: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Hello,

With respect to diverse opinion, I will advice you diverse a mean quickly to pay back the vow your father made with the church, while he was alive, the vow is not with the church per say but with God Almighty this might look like child's play or comedy to some people but I definitely believe it's true, have heard stories just like yours from late dad about his late, Uncle many years ago, to butress my point God Almighty take vows seriously it's biblical if you search the scriptures I guess in the book of proverb this vow might be the only one thing resisting your dad in entering into his eternal home rest, in heaven take this issue seriously before it turns to an issue with worse consequences for you, the beating it's mild reminder the next one might be fatal my peice of advice God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by TheWolfen(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin

FairlyUSEDpussy:

When next he appears........
Tell him to calm down and explain everything to him.....
After all u weren't there while he made the pledge.......

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by tempest01(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2021
I am angry even reading this. Except you took over your fathers properties and wealth, paying the debt shouldn't rest on your shoulder. Ideally the church in question should write off the promise. Go to the Church pastor and tell him of your experience and for him to write off that promise. Also you shouldn't be weak enough for a ghost to be flogging you in the dream. Speak out and tell him that he should go rest in peace and stop appearing in your dream.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Richy4(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2021
sisisioge:

Same place they've been meeting....in his dreams grin.. But really,how can the man be inconsiderate in death? How spiteful!

Based on my believe, I don't think it was the man... The man is dead and gone... If truly he was troubled, then it was a familiar spirit that was responsible not his dad... all he need to do is pray and cancel everything that will disturb his sleep at night..
before that, he should ensure his mattress was in good order.. grin u know what I mean..u can't sleep on a mattress that looks like a mat and wouldn't have nightmares

There's no more connection between the living and the dead when they have gone to the other side...If OP is a Christian, he doesn't need to see any pastor, he should just pray..

Besides why was the so called dad not tormenting the other sibling that doesn't care.. has he thought about that? Or spirit no dey reach overseas cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Saintmary(f): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Deliver yourself from this nonsense.

Tell him to go pay his vow himself, it's not your responsibility.

Since he can still flog people after dying, he should be able to work for his money.

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Files: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2021
Children of nowadays
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by legacystore: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

It's not your Dad but a devil using the face of your dad to torment you. Better go to a powerful man of God to chase it away before it kills you

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Osas187: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A dead person's image tells you in a dream to go fulfill a vow and you self go carry yourself go do am? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
he sould has asked his farther for 1000 odd and play it with 1k
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by definateli: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Except you unduely used the family resources, instead of paying the vow and taking care of the whole family, then your father was a wicked person to be attacking you when you have no means.There is something you are not telling us.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by bukatyne(f): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Or he could inadvertently doom his own children to experience the same after his death.

A vow is a contract/covenant between the one who made it and the one who it is made to. Any third-party that attempts to interrupt/upset that agreement is likely to have himself to blame.. undecided

Now something comes flogging him in his sleep about the paying of a vow that he never signed on to or knew of, and you want him to go get "blessed" beyond measure by submitting to it? undecided

I am not the superstitious type, but even I know this does not make superstitious-kinda sense. undecided

@Bold:

What if the father looped him in the vow? cheesy grin

Like if he is unable to pay, XYZ (the OP) would fulfill it on his behalf?
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by PrinceInTheNort: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2021
You need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by joceey(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

My brother why are you scared ,next time he appears in your dream has GOD to give you the grace to tell him to make way for financial blessing in flow than him beating you.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by elotajohn1(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

How much did the Church give during your father's burial?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Lostchild(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2021
James4358

That person you see in dream is not your dad.

God is not after your money
God is after your soul

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kobojunkie: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
bukatyne:

@Bold:

What if the father looped him in the vow? cheesy grin
Like if he is unable to pay, XYZ (the OP) would fulfill it on his behalf?
Still im papa headache be that one! How can he rope another person into vow without the person consent?undecided

If im no inform XYZ while im dey alive, na with flogging from grave, and for dream XYZ suppose hear am? undecided

I don watch enough American horror flicks - Tales from the Crypt grin - to know that it is never a good idea to follow all this nonsense because next na this one go come dey make vows dey rope im own kids into it like this before them, before you know it. Next you go dey hear be say na generational curse dey do dem. undecided
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Mrnakeina(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is manipulation with your dad's figure.
If you do not deal with it, whoever is behind it will continue with the evil manipulation...

Look for a prophet...

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
wetin eyes no go see for nairaland. Na WA o
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by sisisioge: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Richy4:

Based on my believe, I don't think it was the man... The man is dead and gone... If truly he was troubled, then it was a familiar spirit that was responsible not his dad... all he need to do is pray and cancel everything that will disturb his sleep at night..
before that, he should ensure his mattress was in good order.. grin u know what I mean..u can't sleep on a mattress that looks like a mat and wouldn't have nightmares

There's no more connection between the living and the dead when they have gone to the other side...If OP is a Christian, he doesn't need to see any pastor, he should just pray..

Besides why was the so called dad not tormenting the other sibling that doesn't care.. has he thought about that? Or spirit no dey reach overseas cheesy

This makes a lot of sense. I hope he doesnt waste his money....he should just settle his mind. Imagine what will happen if he continues to get flogged after paying the ransome....that will be too bad.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Oyiboman69: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mad man....

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Oyiboman69: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Hahahaaa

Naso my Cousin also had dreams till he donated the chairs his late father promised one village ECWA Church, he even had to write donated unbehalf of elder Olu, in a sticker on all the chairs

You'd be shocked how your furtune would change after fulfilling your father's pledge

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Richy4(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
sisisioge:

This makes a lot of sense. I hope he doesnt waste his money....he should just settle his mind. Imagine what will happen if he continues to get flogged after paying the ransome....that will be too bad.

grin He might be flogged even after the payment because he's not incharge of what he was dreaming about..

I once had horrible nightmares during my youth service days long time ago in Bayelsa state..
I was posted to a remote village.. there, I discovered that the mosquitoes in that state are of special breeds... U know the type that doesn't care if U were putting on trousers or sucks...
To make the matter worse, I was given a kind of mattress that was as narrow as a footpath and as flat as a mat.. every night I kept on dreaming how I was being chased by a snake, if snakes were not chasing me, I will be falling inside a pit or I will be seeing millipede crawling near me. I usually wake up more especially that millipede one to double check... This were some of the things I hated in my life..

For two weeks I could not sleep so I told the principal that he either buy a mattress for me or give me 1 month to go and look for money to buy myself a mattress..

The man knew that I was looking for an excuse to go home for one month smiley.. he bought a New mattress for me, that was how my nightmares ended...

That was why I also asked people the kind of mattress they were using whenever they complain about nightmares..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Does Being A " Good African Wife"= Suffering? / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.