Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers (11438 Views)

UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban / COVID-19: FG To Begin Evacuation Of 4,000 Nigerians / Fadeyi Bridge: Lagos State Declares Two-night Movement Restriction On Ikorodu Rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers by echo2(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
ObongIdeas:

The last time, I didn't pay online before departing for Nigeria. On arrival the port health official say make I raba am so im go clear me. I just give am $20 find my way.

Did you have to do the test in Nigeria after 7days?
Re: COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers by Chibuzor45: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
obailala:
I think you misunderstood the message. With this development, nothing has actually changed. You will still have to do the PCR test 72 hours before departure from wherever you are, and another PCR test 7 days after you land in Nigeria.

Only change here is that the day 7 PCR test which you hitherto had to pay for online (using their convoluted/confusing website) before boarding the flight to Nigeria, they're saying you can now choose to make the day 7 test payment when you arrive Nigeria.
what about someone that's spending only 7 days in nigeria, is he/she required to do a pcr test in nigeria and another one while travelling back to their country?
Re: COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers by obailala(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chibuzor45:
what about someone that's spending only 7 days in nigeria, is he/she required to do a pcr test in nigeria and another one while travelling back to their country?
I think you still have to still do the PCR test. But since you only get to spend 7 days, you only need to do one test in Nigeria, which will be sufficient for you to fly back to your country.
Re: COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers by Chibuzor45: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2021
obailala:
I think you still have to still do the PCR test. But since you only get to spend 7 days, you only need to do one test in Nigeria, which will be sufficient for you to fly back to your country.
Thanks and I really appreciate..�
Re: COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers by Chibuzor45: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
obailala:
I will also like to know where the person is going to do the PCR test when they arrive in Nigeria and what date will be okay to do the test since the person is spending only 7 days here in nigeria?
Re: COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers by obailala(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Chibuzor45:
I will also like to know where the person is going to do the PCR test when they arrive in Nigeria and what date will be okay to do the test since the person is spending only 7 days here in nigeria?
From what I know, when you land in NIgeria, you're meant to do the test on Day 7 after you land. And if you're to fly out of Nigeria, most countries require the test to be done at least 72 hours before your departure. SO if the person will be staying for just 7 days, the only important test would be the one to be done 3 days to departure; i.e. on the 4th day after you land.

THere're several clinics where they do the PCR test in Nigeria, you can find them online. I did mine at a place called Coolspring Medical, they have a location at Ajao estate lagos and another at V.I.
Re: COVID-19: FG Relaxes Restriction On Foreign Travellers by Chibuzor45: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
obailala:
From what I know, when you land in NIgeria, you're meant to do the test on Day 7 after you land. And if you're to fly out of Nigeria, most countries require the test to be done at least 72 hours before your departure. SO if the person will be staying for just 7 days, the only important test would be the one to be done 3 days to departure; i.e. on the 4th day after you land.

THere're several clinics where they do the PCR test in Nigeria, you can find them online. I did mine at a place called Coolspring Medical, they have a location at Ajao estate lagos and another at V.I.
can I have your number if you don't mind?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Manchester Uk!! / Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? / Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.