Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers (50707 Views)

Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling / Bandits Attack Sabon Gida, Zamfara; Kill Village Head / Soldiers Shoot At Protesters In Zamfara, Kill Many, Injure Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Splitmind: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
24brains:
phone call amid telecom outage? Lai mohammad is your mentor i guess

I never said that I called him, stop misinterpreting my words
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by AnanseK(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
abouzaid:
I love this, soldiers,police and terrorists must pay with their lives for the lives of Biafrans taken. Ten Zoogerians for one Biafran. Lekki toll gate massacre nko?

There was never a toll gate massacre, your Coup attempt disguised as #Endsars protest failed , just like your first coup of January 1966.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Splitmind: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rugaria:

Your friend in Zamfara is everywhere abi?

He is well connected and has been getting daily reports of what is happening.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Can Fani Fulani kayode tell us what's going on here. Thought he showed us a video of military pounding bandits sorry Buhari foot soldiers. Or is fake or the Old video Of how president of Chad killed them Boko Haram guys . Buhari will sleep well tonight
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by BALLBENDERZ(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
₦₦₦₦₦
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by abouzaid: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
mauchiz:

Stop this wickedness, so you don't have sympathy for all the innocent school children that kidnappers have killed?
Why are you people so wicked? Nigeria army that is risking there lives to save this people are stupid?
We should be praying for the millitary at this point, if they take over the north, southern Nigeria will go down, we are not much in the millitary, once north is captured, then forget it.

Instead of you to start praying for them so that they will kill all these terrorist, you are busy saying things I don't understand.

Do you know that some northerners are Christians? What will happen to them?
Please lets pray at this time, this is not the best time to start segregation, this terrorist wants to take over Nigeria.

Please let's remember Nigeria in prayers, this is a trying time for us all.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Story for the gods, tell that to the families that have lost their loved ones to Lekki toll gate massacre, Sunday Igboho residence invasion and the numerous killed in the name of IPOB. You can't force or cajole patriotism out of the people, support the disintegration of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
The "shutting" down nuh be here.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by mrdharkchild(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
loveth360:
Nigeria terrorist army are busy in East killing innocent youths.

Death to Nigeria army.

All of them

Gosh!! I was checking through your pics, then a mosquito who was he'll bent on feasting on me, paused and hissed loudly on seeing your pics.

Ugly as Bleep. Come beat me, I de my house
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by loveth360(f): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Gosh!! I was checking through your pics, then a mosquito who was he'll bent on feasting on me, paused and hissed loudly on seeing your pics.

Ugly as Bleep. Come beat me, I de my house
waiting concern me with dirty aboki.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Zamfara is the new Borno now.

This shit will spread to Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Niger, Nassarawa and Kwara .
Amen and Amen
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Warricity: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
If only half of the energy/resources/seriousness and probably hatred used against Ipob and Sunday igbogho could be used against this northern broiler insecurity would have been history by now.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by mrdharkchild(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
loveth360:
waiting concern me with dirty aboki.

I know what I'd do to make u fine, I'd take your body, and fix it up with SIMI's own.
So you'd have a fine face and Simi would have a fine body..

Either ways u both are ugly .
Even my scrotum fine pass you.
grin
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Xhuntra: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Splitmind:

He is well connected and has been getting daily reports of what is happening.

Common sharap there

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by pooozeee(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Taliban has entered Nigeria
ISIS is also present in Nigeria
Terrorist are also in Nigeria

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by smd837(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dried land, dried minded people so illiterate of the highest order.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by assent: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Splitmind:

Anyone reporting on bandit attacks needs to be arrested and summarily executed. We have had enough.

Lolz. When will you die so that you can go and get 72 virgins in aljanah?

Or don't you also want 72 fresh pussies?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by bigcasava1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
milann:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-bandits-capture-nigerian-military-base-in-zamfara-kill-12-officers-seize-weapons/

I thought they said military have destroyed their camps, me I no understand this country

1 Like

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Freebills12: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why won't the bandits wipe out Nigerian soldiers. From first hand information from armies that sighted the Fulani killer herdsmen turn bandits who attacked the Military base in kaduna, they were commanded not to shoot, citing order from above. I am sure these armies in zamfara were ordered also not to shoot.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by nezer83: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rugaria:

Your friend in Zamfara is everywhere abi?

Pls ask him how he was able to have a phone call with his so called friend since there is a communication blackout in Zamfara.
Some folks are just stupid.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by PAWG(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
The attackers also seized weapons from the killed service members…

SMH undecided
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Carlylepneuma: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
BKayy:
Believe Nigerian terrorist media at your own peril.
For the past few days, y'all have been seeing Nigerian propaganda on how they are wiping Bandits from Zamfara like a kid wiping it's soup coated fingers on hearing the mothers footsteps towards the kitchen, then boom "Bandits capture the military base in Zamfara"

I pity any group that is not in one way or the other fighting to leave this British experiment.

God bless Alaigbo
God bless Efik Nation
God bless Ibibio land
God bless Ekoi Nation
God bless Ibom Republic
God bless Biafra
God bless The Yoruba Federation

God punish Nigeria
Amen!
just because you have been treated with the language u understand doesn't mean u should come here and be registering ur anger, cos all I see here is an angry biafra internet war words...
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by RoyalTerrorist(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
I thought bandits where chased from Zamfara and Katsina states, and later met their Waterloo in Niger state. now they are attacking a military base in the same Zamfara they where chased from. who is deceiving who in this country..?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by DonJ29: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
meolaniyi:
The north is still calling a terrorist bandit. Somalia will be better than Nigeria the way things are going. Who says Nnadi Kanu is not a prophet.

The south has the opportunity now to embrace the truth MNK has been telling them. Ignore his name if you hate him and see his position as the truth. Why do we hate the truth? You said Igbos hate themselves which was lies the northerners have been peddling but this has come out to be lies. Tell me which tribe in Nigeria can unite to sit at home for their freedom if not the Igbos. If all the indigenous ethnic groups can unite and start a sit at home, dont you think Nigeria will come to its knees and negotiate a new Nigeria?

When The old Eastern Nigeria leaves this contraception and leaves us with the North, Afghanistan will be a heaven compared to Nigeria.
For those who are still thinking about APC and PDP, you are all deluded souls. The agenda is real. The game is about conquest using religion as a tool.

It will be too late for those who still sit on the fence.

God bless MNK
God bless Sunday Igboho
God bless all the freedom fighters.
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL BRO, GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by UnabashedIPOB: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Armed bandits have overrun a Nigerian military base in Zamfara, Peoples Gazette has learnt, marking a major setback in the campaign to curb violent crimes across the state.

If any one still believes in ONE LIEGERIA, that individual needs a psychiatric assessment. The country is a scam rigged by the EVIL BRITISH colonialists to fail. A government that encourages and supports TERRORISM deserves to FAIL.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by phenylalanine(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
abouzaid:
I love this, soldiers,police and terrorists must pay with their lives for the lives of Biafrans taken. Ten Zoogerians for one Biafran. Lekki toll gate massacre nko?
Do you know that Biafrans kills minority tribe during d civil wall? because no one is talking abt that doesn't make Biafrans d only victim, d earlier u guys stop talking abt brafians this and that d better for d nation
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Tundex911: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
That's good...

Cuz the north is still safe

Thanks goes to bubu administration

Kudos

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by freegaza(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You make calls with Wi-Fi in Zamfara? shocked shocked

Graduate of Lai University. Una well done o

WhatsApp, IMO, Skype, Zoom, Teams. I am not sure you know what they are

1 Like

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by nedekid: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Airport forward operating base.
Airforce officers.
Equipments captured or destroyed shocked
Hmm, I hope our new tukanos, MI 35, drones have not been captured or destroyed.
The earlier these bandits are declared as terrorist the better. But since they are Fulani, they will remain bandits till 2023 undecided
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by ComrdDRS1: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
I hate saying it but I got no pity on official uniform bandits. I am not ipob anyway.....
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by diedwithnipsey(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
They are terrorist and not bandits please.
Make una stop dey confuz una doings abeg✌️

Bad man ah bad man!!!
Killi killi !!!

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Malawian(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
milann:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-bandits-capture-nigerian-military-base-in-zamfara-kill-12-officers-seize-weapons/

Nigerian Army has ran to the South East for safety. cheesy They will even fight harder than ESN against those muhajidins when they finally you h base in Alaigbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.