Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers (50706 Views)

Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling / Bandits Attack Sabon Gida, Zamfara; Kill Village Head / Soldiers Shoot At Protesters In Zamfara, Kill Many, Injure Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Enyimbamercedes: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2021
The monster you created,

The monster you nurtured,

Will turn around and engulf you!

Even with communications shut down, they can still coordinate attacks on a military position?!

The banditry in Zamfara is really dangerous because it is about control of mineral resources including Gold. They export this and fund their banditry with the proceeds. Shut down ALL illegal mining operations! For where!!… if this were the ND region, they’d have burnt all illegal bunkers and refineries because it is oyel but in Zamfara, they leave the operations running!

Keep playing with these people!! You will understand soon enough

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by AntiBMC(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2021
anigbajumo:

Forget, that news is far from truth....I don't bliv it in one bit, if u are conversant with journalists who get information from war front u will knw that the news is unreal. The military Operation going on in Zamfara is yielding a positive results.

And you are sure of this because you were within the vicinity where the "military onslaught" took place in Zamfara or what?

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by heysquare(m): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2021
BKayy:
Believe Nigerian terrorist media at your own peril.
For the past few days, y'all have been seeing Nigerian propaganda on how they are wiping Bandits from Zamfara like a kid wiping it's soup coated fingers on hearing the mothers footsteps towards the kitchen, then boom "Bandits capture the military base in Zamfara"

I pity any group that is not in one way or the other fighting to leave this British experiment.,

God bless Alaigbo
God bless Efik Nation
God bless Ibibio land
God bless Ekoi Nation
God bless Ibom Republic
God bless Biafra
God bless The Yoruba Federation

God punish Nigeria
Amen!
The media didn't buttress their reportage with any pictorial and you didn't bother and waste time before swallowing the hook and line of the news all because that's exactly what you're craving for. Now you're calling God to punish Nigeria as if you're not leaving in that Nigeria. God is not dementia he knows Nigeria is a country so He won't punish the country but you people calling for heaven to fall on your nation. If heaven fall you won't be spare! Take note!

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by anigbajumo(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2021
AntiBMC:

And you are sure of this because you were within the vicinity where the "military onslaught" took place in Zamfara or what?

Am following a respected journalist that knws 80% of Military operation in NE, NW and NC...If Army broke any news and he has yet to confirmed it I won't believe but on this issue of bandits, he confirmed the success of the operation. Mind u, he always bad-mouth military Operation if it goes wrong but this time around he is praising them.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2021
meolaniyi:
The north is still calling a terrorist bandit. Somalia will be better than Nigeria the way things are going. Who says Nnadi Kanu is not a prophet.

The south has the opportunity now to embrace the truth MNK has been telling them. Ignore his name if you hate him and see his position as the truth. Why do we hate the truth? You said Igbos hate themselves which was lies the northerners have been peddling but this has come out to be lies. Tell me which tribe in Nigeria can unite to sit at home for their freedom if not the Igbos. If all the indigenous ethnic groups can unite and start a sit at home, dont you think Nigeria will come to its knees and negotiate a new Nigeria?

When The old Eastern Nigeria leaves this contraception and leaves us with the North, Afghanistan will be a heaven compared to Nigeria.
For those who are still thinking about APC and PDP, you are all deluded souls. The agenda is real. The game is about conquest using religion as a tool.

It will be too late for those who still sit on the fence.

God bless MNK
God bless Sunday Igboho
God bless all the freedom fighters.

What stupid truth has Nnamdi Kanu be talking? Didn’t he turn the east to a war zone were even Igbos we’re killed just to retaliate after his misguided way of handling the Biafra agitation?

Bandits began due to neglect by government to manage the youths in the north, some of who have been either used by politicians or exposed to gun trade because of poverty and they turned to crime. Their indoctrination isn’t terror bt their acts seem so.

The government should be tactfully in handling the bandits issue. Violence is not the only way to resolve conflicts and crimes especially on ur citizens.

For those that want to stop they should be given the chance and taken to correction facilities. Those that won’t can be dealt with further.

Tribal Bigotry is used to address every issue in this country that’s why we continue to fail and judge wrongly.

A tribal bigot will be a tribal bigot. And will use division to carry out his divisive agenda.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by oluwaahmed: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Splitmind:

Anyone reporting on bandit attacks needs to be arrested and summarily executed. We have had enough.

But u said u had a phone call to your friend in zamfara? Liars and half-truthers should be executed. Was it sat-phone you used to call him? Or spiritual network. OK almajiri use VPN to make phone call to zamfara.

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by meolaniyi(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2021
jaxxy:

What stupid truth has Nnamdi Kanu be talking? Didn’t he turn the east to a war zone were even Igbos we’re killed just to retaliate after his misguided way of handling the Biafra agitation?

Bandits began due to neglect by government to manage the youths in the north, some of who have been either used by politicians or exposed to gun trade because of poverty and they turned to crime. Their indoctrination isn’t terror bt their acts seem so.

The government should be tactfully in handling the bandits issue. Violence is not the only way to resolve conflicts and crimes especially on ur citizens.

For those that want to stop they should be given the chance and taken to correction facilities. Those that won’t can be dealt with further.

Tribal Bigotry is used to address every issue in this country that’s why we continue to fail and judge wrongly.

A tribal bigot will be a tribal bigot. And will use division to carry out his divisive agenda.
continue to support evil. The same repentant terrorist those sacking the army. I pity you. You are drowning

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Bhol28: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2021
Fake capture
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by vineyardfarms: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2021
the EVIL effect of assimilating so call repented - satanic - demonized boko harams, bandits and fulani's herders back to the military WHO NOW ACTS AS INFORMANTS AND MOLES. RIP TO THE BRAVE GALIANT FALLEN HEROES
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by abduljubril: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2021
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by xaggar(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2021
loveth360:
Nigeria terrorist army are busy in East killing innocent youths.

Death to Nigeria army.

All of them

shut up and head to the kitchen.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by BillionKnights: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by BeardedMeat(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Racoon:
Too bad! So sad!
Yes mahn! Sad!
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by BeardedMeat(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Xhuntra:

What is bad??
One is state armed bandits, the other is non state armed bandits. They should continue killing each other while we watch and count scores. Lekki Massacre is still fresh in our hearts
It is bad because north or south, no one is safe from these terrorists. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by pointblank247(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Mass desertion is looming in the Nigeria military.

I pity those who still believe that there is a country here
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2021
freegaza:

WhatsApp, IMO, Skype, Zoom, Teams. I am not sure you know what they are

In Zamfara? With which network? abi all those apps get their own network?
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by makaveli902: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2021
BKayy:
Believe Nigerian terrorist media at your own peril.
For the past few days, y'all have been seeing Nigerian propaganda on how they are wiping Bandits from Zamfara like a kid wiping it's soup coated fingers on hearing the mothers footsteps towards the kitchen, then boom "Bandits capture the military base in Zamfara"

I pity any group that is not in one way or the other fighting to leave this British experiment.

God bless Alaigbo
God bless Efik Nation
God bless Ibibio land
God bless Ekoi Nation
God bless Ibom Republic
God bless Biafra
God bless The Yoruba Federation

God punish Nigeria
Amen!

And God bless the Niger Delta..
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2021
These are the bandits Nigeria army been claiming say dem dey wipe out.

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by freegaza(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

In Zamfara? With which network? abi all those apps get their own network?

ISP - Internet service providers
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
freegaza:

ISP - Internet service providers

Which ISP is that who is operating in Zamfara? Is the ISP using its own base station different from a Telco infra?
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by freegaza(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Which ISP is that who is operating in Zamfara? Is the ISP using its own base station different from a Telco infra?

There are ISP independent from mobile operators. All banks, the government house are currently using that
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
freegaza:

There are ISP independent from mobile operators. All banks, the government house are currently using that
Give a name to it Bros. Just stop lying around. Hope you know you're talking about VSAT tech
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by freegaza(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Give a name to it Bros. Just stop lying around. Hope you know you're talking about VSAT tech

Lying? Why will I lie? For what? That I said I spoke with someone in Zamfara is a lie?

Okay fine, I am lying I did not speak with anyone in Zamfara. There is no network and internet service.

Does this make you happy now?
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
freegaza:

Lying? Why will I lie? For what? That I said I spoke with someone in Zamfara is a lie?

Okay fine, I am lying I did not speak with anyone in Zamfara. There is no network and internet service.

Does this make you happy now?
Yes. Cause that's the truth. No internet operator that still use VSAT. They all use broadband. So stop with the lies.
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by freegaza(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Yes. Cause that's the truth. No internet operator that still use VSAT. They all use broadband. So stop with the lies.

grin grin grin. You made me laugh out so hard.

It is very stupid and dumb to think that since there is no mobile network then there is no Internet.

There are people working in Ngala, Monguno, Baga, Kukawa and Banki all in Borno state that have access to Internet. And for your information there has been no mobile network in these places I mentioned since 2013. Go and find out and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Truthissupreme: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
bjtinz:
To my southern brethren

You guys need to check yourselves ok. Yes you don't like northerners, fine.

But the rate at which one can almost sense unrestrained joy at such terrorist attack is becoming alarming

The other thread , y'all asking for pictures. How come no one asked for pictures here before lapping it all up.

Pls stop this.
The north rather needs to check itself

See the jihad unleashed by buhari on south through nepotism, boarder blockade, Fulani terrorists yet no Northerner has questioned the injustice expect kukah, mailaifa, danjuma, who are all Christian's closer to south

Their Terrorists attacks and killing consuming them is a delight because what they cooked for the south as evil is finishing them
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
freegaza:

grin grin grin. You made me laugh out so hard.

It is very stupid and dumb to think that since there is no mobile network then there is no Internet.

There are people working in Ngala, Monguno, Baga, Kukawa and Banki all in Borno state that have access to Internet. And for your information there has been no mobile network in these places I mentioned since 2013. Go and find out and stop disgracing yourself

And those people in Borno told you they are using ISPs right?
I hope you realize most of those who have access to internet in those areas are NGOs
Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by Gamesmart: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

which "onslaught"? is it d onslaught that led to d death of 12 soldiers and bandits overrunning a military base? its good u asked about d network blackout cos no one on nairaland was able explain to me how it prevented d military from moving against d bandits all this while

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

which "onslaught"? is it d onslaught that led to d death of 12 soldiers and bandits overrunning a military base? its good u asked about d network blackout cos no one on nairaland was able explain to me how it prevented d military from moving against d bandits all this while

Re: Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers by 24brains(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Splitmind:

I never said that I called him, stop misinterpreting my words
ok splitmind. You just splinted my mind

Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63