Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? (276 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? by Dynamiceagle(f): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Share your experiences

Re: What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? by IfIPerishIPeris: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
I found out that a Monika who has always been very toxic towards me confessed to miss and love me with his secret alternate, e shock me reach bone marrow

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Miss placed my ATM card cry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
My landlady came to embarrass me in the morning, I have been avoiding her for some months, I don't know who said to her I didn't go to church.... I can't kill myself, I know God is on the throne

1 Like

Re: What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I found out that a Monika who has always been very toxic towards me confessed to miss and love me with his secret alternate, e shock me reach bone marrow
Iyaebe Iyaebe. What's up? How've you been?
Some people only act tough online o.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To You Today That Was Completely Unexpected? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Iyaebe Iyaebe. What's up? How've you been?
Some people only act tough online o.
Its funny to me sha,he picks fight when there's none, its now clear to me what he's up to.He doesn't need to act tough.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Opinion: Until Fathers Begin To Speak With Boys. / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.