Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Reasons Why I Am Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Am Still Single (516 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Firstly I am damn broke tbh and I don't think its a good idea getting involved with a lady

Secondly the type of ladies in my environment. I stay at aj city and sadly for me, I am going to have a communication challenge because of mentality difference. The kind of life they live down here its not suited to my kind of person. Partying, vulgar words(not excluding shouting unnecessarily). Also there will be a language barrier too.

Due to these points I find it difficult to mingle with the ladies in my vicinity and I kind of feel lonely.

And the last of it is that I feel that I can not satisfy a grown ass woman cause of my poor physical attribute. My lack of muscle mass because of less physically engaging activity. I feel will make me unattractive on the long run to the ladies.

What do you think?
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Your first reason sounds lame to me, you must not have money to have a companion, if that is so, then it's business then, and not a genuine attraction.
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by lilvicky68(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Minus money..I no sure say you get any issue self..

Who muscles and 6pack help self?
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Them never born your future wife, so just marry yourself grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Chimeluv(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
When you are ready to settle down, you no go remember all these things you wey you dey talk undecided
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Jeon(f): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Firstly I am damn broke tbh and I don't think its a good idea getting involved with a lady

Secondly the type of ladies in my environment. I stay at aj city and sadly for me, I am going to have a communication challenge because of mentality difference. The kind of life they live down here its not suited to my kind of person. Partying, vulgar words(not excluding shouting unnecessarily). Also there will be a language barrier too.

Due to these points I find it difficult to mingle with the ladies in my vicinity and I kind of feel lonely.

And the last of it is that I feel that I can not satisfy a grown ass woman cause of my poor physical attribute. My lack of muscle mass because of less physically engaging activity. I feel will make me unattractive on the long run to the ladies.

What do you think?

Do your thang, do your thang with me now Do your thang, do your thang with me now What's my thang? What's my thang? Tell me now Tell me now, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..

Ayy
They say my heart isn’t beating anymore
When I listen to music
Tryna pull up
As if time has stopped
Oh that would be my first death
I been always afraid of

If this can’t make me cry anymore
If this can’t make my heart tremble anymore
Maybe I’ll die like this
But what if that moment’s right now
Right now

I can only hear the sound of my slow heart beat
Bump bump bump
I try to escape but into that mouth, I
Jump jump jump
Not a single song touches me
I’m screaming a silent scream

GN TO LOLLITTAA MY WINTER BEAR.
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
I strongly believe there's a woman for every man,and vise versa......So op, Don't over think about trivia things like these.......

Las las,one day you go surely look back at times like this when you thought it was over but it wasn't really over cool

Okoh, come on,get up on your feet...No dey mumu around...Na guyman you be..... cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Pumpumking: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

What do you think?

angry
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Pumpumking: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

What do you think?

think? was the question sir? angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Kenneth10110(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bouz:
Your first reason sounds lame to me, you must not have money to have a companion, if that is so, then it's business then, and not a genuine attraction.

The kind girls wey they outside now i doubt o money gats they involved all the same your wise don't use money to impress and win a ladies heart. If e red she go tuwama then eye go clear say na the raba she come for.
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by JimmyDarmody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
I think you should recreate yourself and fake it till you become it.
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Lilpen3758: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bouz:
bro e easy for mouth
But I understand what the guy is getting at
Re: Reasons Why I Am Still Single by Cholls(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Them never born your future wife, so just marry yourself grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Man Dies During Sex Romp With 2 Teenage Girls He Promised To Give Job / MTN Is Turning Me And My Caller into A Deaf And Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.