Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

./ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ./ (1219 Views)

Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS? / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Love Big Ass In Tight Dresses? Get In Here. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

./ by NewDelhi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Philippians 4:7. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Re: ./ by Jeon(f): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
List the names of the last 5 girls you've f*cked.
Normal girls o not paid olosos

For fun sake only..

Let's see how interesting your lineup is cool

5 Christiana

4 Jumoke

3 Glory

2 Wunmi

1 Eniola

IF I SAY NIGERIANS ARE USELESS NOW THEY WILL DEFINITELY COME FOR ME.

Re: ./ by Mrporanir: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
5 Chisom
4 Ronke
3 Chisom (another different one)
2 mercy
1 Ademide
Re: ./ by Juliusmalema2: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
We have failed in this generation. The problem of Nigeria is not just our government, but also many unproductive people we have that make up to like 80% of the populace. Op, ur mates are C.E.Os of organisations in many sane countries and here u are coming up with stupid topic to discuss.
Re: ./ by w1n5t0n(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
You create guys-only thread and the only thing you fit talk na woman. Can you now see that your village people are winning? Instead of planning for the coming week, you're thinking of girls who have already forgotten about you and hopped on to new d*ck
Re: ./ by Sonnobax15(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Shalom...

Ladies and gentle men, please let's join hands and give it all to the most useless thread I've ever seen since I joined nairaland shocked

1 Like

Re: ./ by NewDelhi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
We have failed in this generation. The problem of Nigeria is not just our government, but also many unproductive people we have that make up to like 80% of the populace. Op, ur mates are C.E.Os of organisations in many sane countries and here u are coming up with stupid topic to discuss.
Nobody is the cause of your misfortune and life frustrations. Drop your comment or simply go and patch your degenerating life or better still, go and focus your energy on becoming a CEO like those in sane countries you dream of. Leave this thread for people wey don chop bellefull and just whiling away time.
Re: ./ by NewDelhi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Shalom...

Lado and gentle men, please let's join hands and give it all to the most useless thread I've ever seen since I joined nairaland shocked
Says someone who was littering a ponography thread with his foolishness just 3 days ago.

Re: ./ by Sonnobax15(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
NewDelhi:

Says someone who was littering a ponography thread with his foolishness just 3 days ago.
Keep monitoring my moniker upandan ekpa grin.
Re: ./ by NewDelhi(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
w1n5t0n:
You create guys-only thread and the only thing you fit talk na woman. Can you now see that your village people are winning? Instead of planning for the coming week, you're thinking of girls who have already forgotten about you and hopped on to new d*ck
Yeah, my village people are winning but your own village people have seen, saw and conquered already. No wonder your life is now miserable you dey find 5k loan up and down just to see food chop. Check out his threads sef, always playing bet9ja to survive. Kid, your village people have conquered . Find the nearest River and perform some sacrifices to the Gods. Na your mama I just pity pass, innocent woman see the kind useless pikin she born.

Re: ./ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Very USELESS thread.
I wonder why some Nigerian guys no dey get shame.

Re: ./ by The5DME(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=NewDelhi post=105756477]List the names of the last 5 girls you've f*cked.
Normal girls o not paid olosos

For fun sake only..

Let's see how interesting your lineup is cool

5 Christiana

4 Jumoke

3 Glory

2 Wunmi

1 Eniola[/quote][/s] why you just useless for this your life azubuike? Your mama don born throwaway.
Re: ./ by NewDelhi(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Very USELESS thread.
I wonder why some Nigerian guys no dey get shame.
Why you dey vex ? You see something wey resemble your mama name for the list?
Re: ./ by Lilpen3758: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

Why you dey vex ? You see something wey resemble your mama name for the list?
no but she dey pity your useless mama for being unfortunate to have a miserable son like you
Re: ./ by w1n5t0n(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

Yeah, my village people are winning but your own village people have seen, saw and conquered already. No wonder your life is now miserable you dey find 5k loan up and down just to see food chop. Check out his threads sef, always playing bet9ja to survive. Kid, your village people have conquered . Find the nearest River and perform some sacrifices to the Gods. Na your mama I just pity pass, innocent woman see the kind useless pikin she born.
You take screenshot without reading the posts. I make a decent amount through sports betting. It's just a side hustle. The loan was for a six figure amount. I'm trying to quit the 9-5 life. My village people have nothing to do with this.
Over the weekend, I had more than enough money for this week's living expenses. I only post about my challenges because that's where I need help. I'm not going to be drawn into a puerile argument. I'm clearly trying to improve my situation. What are you doing with your life?
Re: ./ by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Lilpen3758:
no but she dey pity your useless mama for being unfortunate to have a miserable son like you
Ehh.........

1 Like

Re: ./ by NewDelhi(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ehh.........
Using your alternate moniker to quote yourself lol. You are mentally troubled
Re: ./ by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

Using your alternate moniker to quote yourself lol. You are mentally troubled
Nairaland FBI grin grin grin
See how you dey fool yourself.
Re: ./ by w1n5t0n(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Ashawo boy, do you know that doxing is a cybercrime? I could report you to EFCC. First, I left there almost three years ago. Second, I was lead programmer, not sales boy. Your pathetic attempt to embarrass me shows that you're scared and insecure. I'm not afraid of police because I've done nothing criminal. This thread is evidence of your immaturity. DON'T THREATEN ME
Re: ./ by NewDelhi(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2021
w1n5t0n:

Ashawo boy, do you know that doxing is a cybercrime? I could report you to EFCC. First, I left there almost three years ago. Second, I was lead programmer, not sales boy. Your pathetic attempt to embarrass me shows that you're scared and insecure. I'm not afraid of police because I've done nothing criminal. This thread is evidence of your immaturity. DON'T THREATEN ME
David keep quite there when I'm talking.. You're a dangerous criminal just accept it. I'll make sure the police get you arrested latest this week. At least let your lessons start from there. Trust me, the result of this will be very nasty I promise you.
Re: ./ by The5DME(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=NewDelhi post=105767244]
David keep quite there when I'm talking.. You're a dangerous criminal just accept it. I'll make sure the police get you arrested latest this week. At least let your lessons start from there. Trust me, the result of this will be very nasty I promise you. [/quote][/s]
Re: ./ by w1n5t0n(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
NewDelhi:
Don't even know the difference between quiet and quite. SMH

Anyways, I hail you, inspector general. I hope you know where my house is in malali. Come find me, let me flex you with my bet9ja money.
Re: ./ by NewDelhi(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2021
w1n5t0n:

Don't even know the difference between quiet and quite. SMH

Anyways, I hail you, inspector general. I hope you know where my house is in malali. Come find me, let me flex you with my bet9ja money.
I'll teach you a bitter lesson you'll never forget. Consider yourself a finished man. I'll get the police to raid your house latest Sunday. Screenshot this post down.
Re: ./ by w1n5t0n(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2021
NewDelhi:

I'll teach you a bitter lesson you'll never forget. Consider yourself a finished man. I'll get the police to raid your house latest Sunday. Screenshot this post down.
I consider myself a made man. Do you need correct odds for today?
You're using threatening me with arrest. Na Nigeria police you wan call? You go old. You think say dem nor get any better case to settle, na to follow pussy addict? I go dey reply you steady from now reach Sunday, I no go enter station.
Even the things you think you know about me are wrong. Because I said stop being an aahawo boy, you're huffing and puffing. The taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: ./ by The5DME(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
[[s]quote author=NewDelhi post=105799714]
I'll teach you a bitter lesson you'll never forget. Consider yourself a finished man. I'll get the police to raid your house latest Sunday. Screenshot this post down. [/quote][/s]shut up azu.....
Re: ./ by w1n5t0n(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2021
NewDelhi:

Ashawo boy, I'm still waiting for olopa.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To This / "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised / My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.