Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid (1399 Views)

See The Dirty Thing I Stumbled On Facebook (pics) / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid by Loveandromance: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2021
What started as a blissful matrimony spiced with glee, bliss and ecstasy soon morphed into a bitter tale of hate, betrayal and denial.  

Funke was my incredibly beautiful wife of eight years. Tall, smartly carved with twin mammaries that caught my phallic fantasies in perpetual ecstasies, was a lover, friend and sister.

I had met her through a mutual acquaintance, Sola in one of our church singles program. She was deeply effacing, charming and churchy.

Her spirituality, combined with her spiritual vivacity caught my roving attention all through. I drew closer, and with time, initiated a friendship that would eventually morph into courtship, then marriage.

Funke was by no means flirtatious or sexually incontinent. As a matter of fact, I met Funke a virgin, unsullied and untainted.

Our wedding night was one of glory and blissful stories. I had kissed Funke gently, guiding her through the intricacies of lovemaking. Her reluctance, reticence and sheer diffidence showed that she was not the type exposed to the sexual.

My kisses gently morphed into caresses as I carefully exposed her heaving breasts which i sucked thoroughly. Through moans and sighs, she let out gasps of satisfaction.
Re: I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid by Goldbw122(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Not again.
Re: I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid by Romanoff(f): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Lies.

From the format, you'd see that Op is a glorified fiction writer.

Team awon "continue reading".

3 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid by JimmyDarmody: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fiction
Re: I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid by Idamond: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
good story teller

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Fun But Not An Easy Work. / Cute Yoruba Female Politicians With Glasses / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.