Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

30 Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Crush (284 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Crush by QUEEN2015: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just caught on your multiple and long stares on that fellow (just kidding!). Just after you leave or whilst you are alone, His handsome face and physique flash through your mind and you are like, I like this guy.

Relationshipties Dating 30 Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Crush
30 Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Crush
September 12, 2021 by Faith Okewale (Edit)

Just caught on your multiple and long stares on that fellow (just kidding!). Just after you leave or whilst you are alone, His handsome face and physique flash through your mind and you are like, I like this guy.

A flash just brings you smiles and giggles. You quietly admire his poise, his comportment, and intelligence.

Somehow or some way, you get to meet him and get an august, undivided attention and discussion off and with him.

What would you talk to him about? What would you want to say to him or would you want him to freely talk about or engage you with?

Do you have ideas to sustain the conversation? I get you are nervous. In fact, I bet your cheeks are red hot and you feel like you are about to choke. Chillax!

Stay calm and take a deep breath!

You might just want to start by picking it up from a point. No pressure! No rush!

Do your thing and do you!

You’d find yourself just holding a conversation, and your crush would be glued.

You might also want to know when to back off from a topic or question, by your crush’s apprehension in response, display of emotions, or body language. https://relationshipties.com/things-to-talk-about-with-your-crush/

(1) (Reply)

Love For Business And Investment / Where Money Dey ??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.