Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor (44960 Views)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos / Driver Defrauds Woman Of N65,000 In Ibadan, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by luvkidtemmy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Bluezy13(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
I can't judge yet.
She was not given room to express herself.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
The future is ....

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmadoc:
A slay queen has been traced to her home, by her vendor friend after sending her a fake transfer of 65k.

Looks like the culprit has been into this game of fake transfer for a long time now, she was also pleading with the vendor lady not to raise her voice.

Dear vendors, please be careful when receiving bank transfers from people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR44va2FiH4

Na slay queen mad pass grin.. Theiving b!tch.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Pumpumking: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmadoc:
A slay queen has been traced to her home, by her vendor friend after sending her a fake transfer of 65k.

Looks like the culprit has been into this game of fake transfer for a long time now, she was also pleading with the vendor lady not to raise her voice.

great.....atleast, shes lightskin!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Kingcalls: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chai...see disgrace...if I was there, I will just give the woman her money to save her face cos the money is too small for this type of disgrace

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Sholaco: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
OP what's your problem, why are u always posting an old news
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by lkillbrokehoes: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fake life no be life

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by VillageHead: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fishers everywhere
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Lightorder: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Old story
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by greatbrian(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
What the hell is that guy in camo doing there? Is there a corp now for debt recovery... The guy can be in serious trouble for that action though

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Joelobioha(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmadoc:
[sub][/sub]

Court dismiss
objection my lord cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by McCoy9067(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Let us be your design �plug �, At iCON DESIGNS HUB �, we design and print.......
You can also use the soft copy for advert on social medias.....
Our Services Are:
•Logo design (3D/MOCKUP)
•Logo Rebranding
•Flyer
•Poster
•Brochure
•Banner
•Business Card
•Invitation Card
•Greeting Card
•Label
•Sticker
•E-book Cover
•Certificate
•Id Card
•Letterhead
• Product Branding
•Photo frame
And Lots more.
...Contact Us:..
* WhatsApp: 09067604937
* Call: 08066793128.

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by faithfull18(f): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by CHINESEENGLISH: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Imagine if you dey lash the girl for her house and Army bust una naked and you didn't even know anything about the case grin grin
grin
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by OscarJaden(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
If na boy now that army man for done dey knack hot slaps now...

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by bluefilm: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
I like that it is woman against woman.

Lemme see how it will end without anyone trying to use emotion to win some advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nawa k
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by richmondefosa(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Since when did the Nigerian Army become a debt recovery agency?

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Sharatan(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
This one is nothing compared to the lady that scammed her yahoo boyfriend by marrying the client who came to Nigeria for a visit. The future is really female
Emmadoc:

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by kenzysmith: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Imagine if you dey lash the girl for her house and Army bust una naked and you didn't even know anything about the case grin grin
nothing dey ur head pass sex them swear for u?

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Solexgzy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmadoc:

please can anyone share typical fake alert message I want know how people do get convinced
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by youngreezy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

The street is no longer funny....

Who loose guard them go maga am....

Females are now more brutal in the game than niggarz
They will put on that angelic face thinking they can not do anything...
If you loose guard them go maga you
paddy man how your side na?I dey see some of your cappings here,I don code say you na tight man...so make we align when you dey free,I base for pH in case you dey stay for pH ... and me no dey cast at all..so how e go be?
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by sylve11: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:

They will put on that angelic face thinking they can not do anything...
If you loose guard them go maga you

No time. cheesy cool
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by SuperNova33: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wetin women go use each other eye see no go be hia..

Kai oro buruku kpelu erin

Hahahhahaha
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by SmartPolician: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
paulolee:
this people jus de risk their lives over small change

Some of these so-called big girls don't have shame at all. I remember one so-called big girl telling me that she pilfers items at Shoprite. While I was shocked at the revelation, she considers herself a smart girl. When they catch her, she will start blaming the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by sylve11: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bluezy13:
I can't judge yet.
She was not given room to express herself.

True that. cool
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by wink2015(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
The case should have been referred to the police station.

Who brought in the solider man or navy to interfere in police matter.

This is a kind of jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Yoighaman(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
If na man noww, that soldier go don wipe am like 6 slaps....

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Rastaramsey(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damnnnnnnn niggarr
Am not encouraging the bad act... But u wey wan run that kind thing, no be for ur vicinity enh.... U go go far away well well
Anyway kudos to the police shs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.