Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor (44956 Views)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos / Driver Defrauds Woman Of N65,000 In Ibadan, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Kriss216: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
she was also pleading with the vendor lady not to raise her voice
She don't want neighbors to hear her fvck up after claiming big girl for them. Olosho!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Jerryherd: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Take her to the court nau... This one won't change with this her attitude, Na just her juju fail

This is why Nigeria Economy keeps failing when small scale industry don't stand a chance
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Chimeluv(f): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
same picture different story undecided
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Illshef(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmmm shocked sad
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by egoldman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

The street is no longer funny....

Who loose guard them go maga am....

Females are now more brutal in the game than niggarz
They will put on that angelic face thinking they can not do anything...
If you loose guard them go maga you

Bro reply my email grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Angrygoat: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Off k life,I I when my next door gal.came to charge her bold 5 then,me sef dey use bold 5,i hacked it and saw her nudes,her acct balance then na like 112k,but she dey do like who get 5m
Bich later came 2hours later to pick up her phone,I jus dey use one eye dey look her.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by uchwar1: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
greatbrian:
What the hell is that guy in camo doing there? Is there a corp now for debt recovery... The guy can be in serious trouble for that action though
You spoke my mind. The idiot knew they were covering the scene and he allowed it. Some soldier can be daft sha

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by IVORY2009(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Imagine if you dey lash the girl for her house and Army bust una naked and you didn't even know anything about the case grin grin

O. Y. O grin
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by uchwar1: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lightorder:
Old story
new to me

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by goslowgoslow(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wetin concern army with civil matter? Nigeria...very useless country.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Lewisdinho(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yahoo slay queen grin
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Slay Queen na their way. But you see that soldier? He no get work them suppose post am go Zamfara straight away. grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by poweredcom(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
In mosdii voice

All naija gals are useless and senseless

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Lamasta(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Criminals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Boyooosa(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
[sub][/sub]Nonsense!
Wetin that soldier wey suppose dey sambisa dey find for fraud or false allegation case?

With this video, it is not established that the girl did a fake transfer until further proven.
Going through logic, that girl wouldn't have done that to a big sister during school day, her benefactor....she would have found an anonymous victim

I even think she wouldn't have waited for the big sis at home when she knows that she can easily trace her.

You say wetin That 'nowadays youths' no get joy?
Yeah, I quite agree with you but the big sister would have used a more decent means to recoup N60k, person wey get influence to condemn a whole Nigerian army officer off duty

My advice, they should take it easy with her (I can see the soldier trying to harass her), if the case eventually turns out to be all these bank network nonsense wey you go receive debit alert for two weeks without refund nor reversal, the soldier guy fit tell history with that his uniform because that case no resemble bokoharam own.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by sonofElElyon: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmadoc:
A slay queen has been traced to her home, by her vendor friend after sending her a fake transfer of 65k.

Looks like the culprit has been into this game of fake transfer for a long time now, she was also pleading with the vendor lady not to raise her voice.

Dear vendors, please be careful when receiving bank transfers from people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR44va2FiH4
Not the job of soldiers to arrest civilians. That's for the police to effect. The soldier in the video told the girl to go with him to his barracks..
The soldier may get into trouble for this as his face was captured in the video

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Josywhyte: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Slay queen kee her dia
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Stanchem029: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmadoc:
OAM4J & Mynd44

come and see something
grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by babtoundey(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nigerian army and their gragra. Why he dey rough handle the beautiful thief??

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
This isn't news, alot of these girls out there, are thieves, ladies steal more than guys walaihi. You will meet a lady today, thinking she got class not knowing na one local breed vulture, looking for whose pocket to devour. May God protect the guys. There is a lot guys need to look out for in a lady personality, if you meet a homely lady, Oga hold her tight, she won't forsake you.
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by peacettw: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Not comfortable with the way the officer was handling her.
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by nedekid: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
I I de take eye see yellow woman shocked
Make she reach me I go pay.
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by collinsJn(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nairaland Is Becoming Home Of Stale News. This Incident Been Online For Close To One Month Now. Just Gracing Nairaland Front Page Today.
I Missed The 2009 -10 Moderators. Very Up To Date

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by udomas(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmadoc:
A slay queen has been traced to her home, by her vendor friend after sending her a fake transfer of 65k.

Looks like the culprit has been into this game of fake transfer for a long time now, she was also pleading with the vendor lady not to raise her voice.

Naija military, a big disgrace. They can involve in anything be it civil matter etc.

For culprit, serves her right.

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by saphiere(f): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmadoc:

Seun this news was on front page weeks ago.

Or are you encouraging 'shaming of females'?
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Lankybaby(f): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please anyone here that gives out loan
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Nonexisting1: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shameless gender.
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by IvarDboneless: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
If na man now all him body go don swell up.. cry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by greatbrian(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
uchwar1:
You spoke my mind. The idiot knew they were covering the scene and he allowed it. Some soldier can be daft sha

Maybe he never knew it will go viral. Seriously it can end in him loosing his job

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by luxs(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Imagine if you dey lash the girl for her house and Army bust una naked and you didn't even know anything about the case grin grin

WAIT OH...U be IndecentStar,cos if u be IndecentStar u dey waste
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by Bngf: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Really
Re: Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor by korm2me(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) / Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.