Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private (4606 Views)

3 Acres Of Land With Red Copy Survey Urgently For Sale. / 6 Plots Of Land With Red Copy Survey Plan R Sale At Elenusoso Ologuneru Ibadan / Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private by taiwosalam96: 1:02am On Sep 13, 2021
To Start with, survey plan has 2 title (name) commercial survey title and individual title and this can be choosing by land owner or document.

Commercial Title survey: This includes survey for Organization such as
Corporation, Worship Centers, Institutions, Companies, And Firms e.t.c.
excluding family land, joint Individual owners, and even township possession. While individuals title is just a personal name i.e Mr Taiwo Salam.

Therefore, I will be giving cost of surveying plan in oyo state for individual survey title. Commercial title is costive almost like times two of individuals title price [/color]

Note, Sizes of plots do vary: always ask for plot sizes in square meters, 18 m x 30 m = 540 sqm or 18 m × 36 m = 648 sqm or 30 m x 30 m = 900 sqm (m) means Meter. Most people understand plots measurements in feet, you can easily multiply 3.33 with measurements in meter to get feet. The word 'plot' is an arbitrary term used to describe a land division carved out for property development.

It's not necessary for a plot of land to have 4 angle or 4 pillar it's can have any shape and that's is why it's important you ask size of land in square meter instead of asking only length and Brent.
[color=#990000]

(Total Area of plot in square meter)
1. Any land below 600m² N80,000.00 1 plot
2. 601m² to 2000m² N120,000.00 1 to 3 plots
3. 2001m² to 3000m² N140,000.00 2 to 5 plots
4. 3001m² to 4000m² N160,000.00 4 to 6 plots
5. 4001m² to 5000m² N180,000.00 5 to 7 plots
8. 5001m² to 6000m² N190,000.00 6 to 8 plots
9. 6001m² to 7000m² N200,000.00 5 to 9 plots
10. 8001m² to 5000m² N210,000.00 7 to 10 plots.

Note that: if your land is not together in same location, you can't take advantage of price. The higher the size of the land square meter the lower the price.

Assuming you have 1 plot of land in 3 different locations you will pay 80k each to register your land making 240k but if the 3 plots is in same location you will pay 120k.

Don't forget the above caption price cover all expenses for lodgement, site job, surveyor workmanship, printing, lodgement receipt and ministry of lands charges. Price should be negotiate to that amount with your surveyor. Only register Surveyor can do it for the above listed amount other may charge higher.

Feel free to Ask questions concerning land surveying and related questions

Before you pay for the land, let us check if it's free from government interest to avoid future blaming and lost in real estate investments.

If you need professional surveyor, contact us today. A trial will confuse you.

We will help you conduct surveys on your land (sites) using equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes) examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy.
We are doing a record copy for you(also referred to as red copy) is a copy of the original survey carried out by a surveyor which is lodged in the cadastral records department of the office of the surveyor general of the state.
we also design layout plans, and also involves with site allocation.
There is no doubt that the Surveyors are in close contact with the general public through the cadastral aspect.

We have many modern equipment to measure land without wasting time. Our job is nothing to worry about, we assure your land to be register and get lodgement receipt withing few days.

You can whatsapp: 08065558146

Feel free to ask questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private by mike404(m): 3:31am On Sep 13, 2021
IS THE LAND BIG ENOUGH FOR RUGA
Re: Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private by taiwosalam96: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2021
What did you mean by RUGA?? �
Re: Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private by MideMrPossible: 12:59am On Nov 07, 2022
I've sent mail trying to discuss with you.

1 Like

Re: Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private by taiwosalam96: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Chat me up on whatsapp instead 08065558146
thanks
Re: Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private by Ken4agent(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Pls if I have done a red copy, how do I very that the document given to me after the process is completed genuine?
Re: Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private by Pmedia7787: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Ken4agent:
Pls if I have done a red copy, how do I very that the document given to me after the process is completed genuine?

There is a place to check here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide To Making Money From Mobile Apps / We Drill Industrial Borehole/water Well ( Picture) @ Affordable Price / Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.