Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 (1255 Views)

Qubo Big One Replacement Screen / Is This A Qubo "Torchlight" Phone Thing? / My Review On Qubo P6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 by conquistadores(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Please I'll love to get any of the qubo P19 or qubo big 1 phones but from the reviews I'm getting online, I can't tell if they come with radio.
Does anyone have an idea which of them has radio? I listen to the radio a lot and can't afford to get a phone without one.
Any users of either of the phones here? I need your opinion.
Re: Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 by Eyanbahose: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2021
conquistadores:
Please I'll love to get any of the qubo P19 or qubo big 1 phones but from the reviews I'm getting online, I can't tell if they come with radio.
Does anyone have an idea which of them has radio? I listen to the radio a lot and can't afford to get a phone without one.
Any users of either of the phones here? I need your opinion.
which kind of phone is that? Let's see image
Re: Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 by conquistadores(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Eyanbahose:
which kind of phone is that? Let's see image

Re: Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 by Eyanbahose: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=conquistadores post=105765566][/quote]what are the specs and how much
Re: Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 by conquistadores(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eyanbahose:
what are the specs and how much
I'm not selling. I want to buy and that's why I'm asking if it has radio
Re: Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 by Eyanbahose: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
conquistadores:

I'm not selling. I want to buy and that's why I'm asking if it has radio
i know. Just curious about the specs
Re: Between Qubo P19 And Qubo Big 1 by Blastedholligan: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
No but wetin you go regret o. Instead you should use money to buy like Tecno Spark series, you're looking for devices that when they spoil to get parts is wahala

(1) (Reply)

Your Bbm Always Force Stopping??? #$olution!!! / TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! / Android Vs Blackberry - Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.