Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? (17475 Views)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
samuel051:
Around 08,my cousin call him papa malu..he father chokeslam am for chair,use those chairs pillow follow am up,press big big konk for him head,convert my guy head to tegwolo own..e no funny/over funny dat day grin grin grin...
D boy was around 3years old,very stubborn.

Had a good laugh grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Damylorlah(f): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
fourboys:
One girl like that beat the hell out of me embarassed the next day in class I started bragging how I nearly killed the girl grin grin the girl just dey one side dey look me cos she is a quiet type.. one idiot classmate brought an idea that we should fight again in front of everyone grin grin Omo before 5seconds the girl knocked me out againgrin grin grin grin grin
lmao
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Damylorlah(f): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
foreverproduct:
Pls they are too many o
share one of them
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by samwayne154(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
haslaw:

You would be about 15 years old at that time since you had attained puberty. A pawpaw tree will not support your weight. Besides pawpaw trees grow straight without branching which will not provide places for you to hold.

It seems you don't really know what a pawpaw looks like. Here is a pawpaw tree
you sure haven't seen big pawpaw trees

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Thazard(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Enyimbafc:
MY MUM GAVE ME MONEY FOR SCHOOL FEES,I SQUANDERD THE MONEY WITH MY FRIEND,SO WHEN RESULT CAME OUT I WAS NOT GIVING MY OWN RESULT,I WAITED AFTER CLOSING HOUR I SNEAKED INTO THE STAFF ROOM,WENT TO ONE OF THE TEACHERS DESK AND TEAR A REPORT CARD AND WRITE A VERY GOOD RESULT FOR MY SELF.

Wereygrin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Damylorlah(f): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Offpoint1:
When I follow my mama go burial go lose guard eat food like pikin mama never feed for years...
I just dey eat, lick plate with tongue, carry other people plate lick too.... My mama wan kee me for house, she beat me till I no get strength cry again... I just sleep off till the next day.
lmao��� that beating small self
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Offpoint1: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Damylorlah:
lmao��� that beating small self
Tomorrow if Jesus come naw yourself go wan go heaven with this kind wicked heartgrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
1) My was very funny because i was very young ..
On this fateful day when I was like 6 and my younger brother was 3 ..we were back from school then ,when we got home we met my mom crying and our neighbors were pitying my mom to calm down ...we got home, my younger brother and I were laughing seriously and loudly like " what's wrong with this old woman crying" and my mom was crying because she just lost her mom...if you see the beating my dad gave to us that day�..
1) my younger brother and I came back from school and my mom was pregnant then but we didn't know because of her very flat tummy so she gave birth to a baby girl,last born of the house and the baby was very light in complexion and we were all laughing and happy that my mom has bought a new baby... Our neighbors were laughing at us that day..
3) Alot of crazy things like abusing and cursing one mechanic man that was driving a old vehicle and it will be making noise with CO combustion ...see beating for midnight ��

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Damylorlah(f): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ogajohnbull:
I was 9yrs old. My sister's friend narrated how they played their father April fool on 1st april and the family laughed over it.... I decided I 'll play my father April fool not knowing he was owing the landlord for almost 2 years. Immediately i said " dad, the landlord is downstairs looking for you, the fear in my dad's face didn't allow me shout April fool again ......I 've to sneak under the bed while waiting for the unimaginable and praying to God to take my soul. My father exhibited all his kamaru usman style on me that all my siblings began to cry and pleaded with him that it was only a joke.... maybe, that's why am gentle and playful with my kids ..
God.... u made tears rolling out my eyes..... [color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy[left][/left]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Thazard(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
destiny4luv:
Growing up as a child I did a lot of things that when I remember now I will just be laughing out loud. I was so stubborn to the extent three parts of my body was stitched on different occasions due to war start, otori, ski-ski-ski lolo etc. But d only thing that gaves my parents joy amidst my stubbornness was that I was very brilliant I never fall below fourth position in class always from first to fourth and if I didn't take first na cry all through that day. Well thanks to my mom a government teacher who make sure no matter my stubbornness she always cage me at home everyday for some hours to read and do my assignment which became part of me. But this my funny experience I will always remember; one day I returned from school and I was playing around by myself in d compound so I saw a nicked switch the wire was nicked so I decide to touch the nicked wire men the thing shocked me beyond imagination and I fell on the ground crying didn't know what just happened to me because I haven't experience such before.

After crying with no one around, I said to myself I won't be d only one to experience this so I got up cleaned myself up and went outside the compound to meet my play mate. I called one of my street friend and told him I want to show him something. This guy is so short that they have to change his name from David to small David, so small David followed me and I took him to where d switch was in my compound and I told him to touch the switch that his body will totori him (make him laugh) so he tried touching it but his hand couldn't reach the switch due to his height so I decided to carry him to touch it with my bare foot (chai children) so I carried him and he touched the nicked wire 'my Father my maker' the shock I received this time around was times ten of the first one, na so me and this guy fall for ground start to cry loud like say tomorrow nor dey. People came this time around due to the loudness of the shout and they asked what happened and small David explain everything that happened while still crying. Everybody just started laughing that one come even increase the cry. After that incident the switch was fixed, but I never near that place again. Anytime I remember that incident na only laugh I dey laugh. My childhood was real fun.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by dhehbhor(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Daradared2:
mine was, mumcy dey sell kulikuli, when she was going out, she said, "if you like finish the kulikuli before i come back" oboy! see mouching of kulikuli even dash friends self, say mumcy say make i finish am before she come back, when she came, see floging. flog rubbish comot for my body, since then, i get sense grin

Wish I could like this 100 times. ��

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Pumpumking: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
debbydams:
forget I short gal friend Climb a pawpaw tree .I was surprised..no branches o, she used her two legs to to hold nd u started going up..she climb anything,I don't climb sha,I do the pickiing..cashaw,mango i really enjoyed my 100l days now all of them are married

.. please can u kindly describe yor sef from waist down ward I beg? U look familiars smiley
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by danski: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Moye04:

Baba you get am. My own na 12pm till late in the night. I chop better cane and punishment becos of PS ehn.
My papa beat me ehn! My mama own na for midnight.

I tell u
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by debbydams(f): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

.. please can u kindly describe yor sef from waist down ward I beg? U look familiars smiley
u dey ment undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Damylorlah(f): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2021
Offpoint1:

Tomorrow if Jesus come naw yourself go wan go heaven with this kind wicked heartgrin
yes oo, heaven is the goal. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Pumpumking: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
debbydams:
u dey ment undecided

Attitude all ready?...an then u complain u cant find man on nairaland. Please answer a simple questions. kindly describe yor sef from waist down I beg. Nobody is askin u for story gadeemit(no oofense) angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by debbydams(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

Attitude all ready?...an then u complain u cant find man on nairaland. Please answer a simple questions. kindly describe yor sef from waist down I beg. Nobody is askin u for story gadeemit(no oofense) angry
I don't have strength to argue with you...find man on nairaland indeed
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by TinaG(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mom bought cashew and being d first time to see it, I took mine and ran away to play with my friends instead of eating d fruit,I ate d nut and the rest was history.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by Pumpumking: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
debbydams:
I don't have strength to argue with you...find man on nairaland indeed

^^^^Story
anyways did i mentions i drive 2015 range rover (only £28,000 cash)& it gots alloy will, satalight nav, lether interiors, multi cd and abs brake...juss in case u ask?. anyways please describes yor sef from waist down ward & please i dont need stress. juss describe yor sef please & by the ay, i have moiney .. u want? smiley
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by agoro2u: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
ShawnT:
Me and my goons will go to uncompleted buildings and be stoning lizards,only to operate them and see how its intestine looks like

I did this back then. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by agoro2u: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
one day I returned from school and I was playing around by myself in d compound so I saw a nicked switch the wire was nicked so I decide to touch the nicked wire men the thing shocked me beyond imagination and I fell on the ground crying didn't know what just happened to me because I haven't experience such before.

After crying with no one around, I said to myself I won't be d only one to experience this so I got up cleaned myself up and went outside the compound to meet my play mate. I called one of my street friend and told him I want to show him something. This guy is so short that they have to change his name from David to small David, so small David followed me and I took him to where d switch was in my compound and I told him to touch the switch that his body will totori him (make him laugh) so he tried touching it but his hand couldn't reach the switch due to his height so I decided to carry him to touch it with my bare foot (chai children) so I carried him and he touched the nicked wire 'my Father my maker' the shock I received this time around was times ten of the first one, na so me and this guy fall for ground start to cry loud like say tomorrow nor dey. People came this time around due to the loudness of the shout and they asked what happened and small David explain everything that happened while still crying. Everybody just started laughing that one come even increase the cry. After that incident the switch was fixed, but I never near that place again. Anytime I remember that incident na only laugh I dey laugh. My childhood was real fun.

That one got me laugh, e wan bust my stomach with laugh

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by WinterMinter(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wic one be GSM again
IJOBA11:
THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY A GSM GENERATION
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by samuel051: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
WinterMinter:
Wic one be GSM again
u be real gsm generation..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by WinterMinter(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
samuel051:
u be real gsm generation..
I swear I no understand
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by samuel051: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
WinterMinter:
I swear I no understand
Gsm means handset/mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? by respect80(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
belshazzar:
Omo see as memories full ground. I've got loads of child hood memories too, now looking back at them made me realize how funny those years were, tbh its hard to pick the funniest but i will try to narrate at least my top 3
1. I remember back then during my primary school day, i use to attend one extra lesson then, and the lesson fee was #100 per month, i just didn't knw what came over me, i took a months lesson fee and deposited it at a play station center, i opened a master league there and i would always go there instead of the lesson. I didnt knw who snitched on me then, one day like that,i just saw my mum and my lesson teacher staring at me from the entrance, with g.pad in my hand, that day eh, i knew what it meant to be skinned alive
2. I once caught a baby squirell and i tried to raise it as my personal pet, it bit my fingers, i killed it in annoyance
3. I was once chased by an angry dog during raining season, i ran on a wetland, as in it was mad, my friends actually told me,but i didnt believe them

So you killed your lovely pet because it just decided to play with u?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things We Believed While Growing Up / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? / Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.