Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? (11135 Views)

Ghost Capture On Camera In Children School Make Sure To Pray For Them / This Happened At My Children's School Today / How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by Spain007(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Offpoint1:
Omo I'm constantly praying for parents with kids during this era o...

Even as a single guy when I check my weekly, the zeal to work just die off. It's like a rat race.

Imagined big closeup toothpaste of N150 few years ago is now N500.

Last one I bought a month ago was at N350, and N500 yesterday.

My neighbour wife delivered twins last week Friday, both girls... These are people with 5 kids already, all girls. I guess they were seeking for boys, since that Friday husband has not returned homegrin
I was weeping for the man, a plumber for that matter.

Na wao,a plumber for that matter...he has to fix a tap to his joystick cos the economy isn't smiling this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by Offpoint1: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
ImaIma1:

cheesy

Such people will still have more. They will tell you that it is God that gives children.
Lol, this one done pass God gift o... na punishment.
Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by Lamanii22(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

Lol,it's cheaper there o

If I use close up, I will start having gum issues, most of the pastes but since I started using this one, no issues just say e dey finish quick so I stopped night brushing...

Try it and see wassup, brush,don't rinse ur mouth ,u can start eating after 30mins...

Oh wow.... I'll buy it lol
Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by ringi82(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Klass99:

Honestly!

It's as if they hope that their fate or lot in life will become yours too and you will both spend your days trading stories about your misery and pain points in marriage.That's the only reason I can see for why they do that.

From experience, married couples who are genuinely happy in or with their marriages, do not do the sort of thing my neighbour did or what kokanepyramid's colleague did. As for the truly happy ones, their marital bliss is so evident you see it for yourself and want it for yourself as well. Dem no dey follow single people drag their marital status with them, they ain't got that kind of time or energy.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa, I swear grin.
Yeah. As if marriage is the biggest achievement of adulthood. Most people for naija are only getting married due mainly to peer pressure or wanting to be the center of attention at the ceremony grin. Forgetting there's life after marriage. You start to wonder why some marriages collapse a few years or months after wedding. Not saying getting married is bad, but it should be done for the right reasons; love, compatibility, being financially capable and physical & emotional maturity. That I'm single and searching doesn't mean I should hookup and get married to the next person I meet on the street without considering if we are both compatible for each other .
Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by dfrost: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Home Schooling has lots of Disadvantages and won't be Acceptable in Nigeria?

*Who will stay with d child@home to teach him/her?
*How will access the child's academic progress when there is no one to comparisons with? sad

Also, a child needs Interaction in Learning with others!!

Are the aforementioned the disadvantages?
Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Offpoint1:
Omo I'm constantly praying for parents with kids during this era o...

Even as a single guy when I check my weekly expenses, the zeal to work just die off. It's like a rat race.

Imagined big closeup toothpaste of N150 few years ago is now N500.

Last one I bought a month ago was at N350, and N500 yesterday.

My neighbour wife delivered twins last week Friday, both girls... These are people with 5 kids already, all girls. I guess they were seeking for boys, since that Friday husband has not returned homegrin
I was weeping for the man, a plumber for that matter.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by yhemmsy(m): 3:54am On Sep 14, 2021
Registration and lectures for either WAEC GCE SECOND SERIES OR NECO GCE 2021.
Here is another opportunity for you to make your O’LEVEL result in just one sitting. Register for 2021 WAEC GCE SECOND SERIES or 2021 NECO GCE with us at De WAYMAKER TUTORIALS.
35 Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.
Call/Whatsapp: 08030673698

Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by reidkrugger(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Spain007:

Na wao,a plumber for that matter...he has to fix a tap to his joystick cos the economy isn't smiling this time around

Plumbers are making money o, don't do dat plumber for dat matter thing. I'm a bldg engr and have them as friends. You think they are poor? Match shit first wether your footstep nor go change wey go make u call plumber. Ask ppl day use them to tell u wetin Dem eyes de see.
Re: How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? by Spain007(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
reidkrugger:

Plumbers are making money o, don't do dat plumber for dat matter thing. I'm a bldg engr and have them as friends. You think they are poor? Match shit first wether your footstep nor go change wey go make u call plumber. Ask ppl day use them to tell u wetin Dem eyes de see.

I get you bro,but I never imagine they're poor.
Just making a joke of him to fix TAP on his gbola as Plumber wey him be..
Even Rich pple no dey born plenty...its abt choice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

jamb 2017 2018 admission into all Nigeria universities / 2015 Webometrics Ranking : Nigeria’s Best 100 Universities (latest) / How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.