Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension (13006 Views)

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by sniperr007(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

Nna, Nigeria is the number 1 TECH country in the whole of Africa and Facebook is about to open 2nd office in Nigeria.

You can not substitute hatred and bitterness with progress and development.

Fyi those investment are in fintech.

Which other industry do you hear about FDI.

Mindset like this that no matter how bad Nigeria is. People must invest

Lemme burst you. The FDI you claim to be invested in Nigeria are to companies registered in the US. Plus they repatriate the profit back to the US or other countries

Also, with this rubbish mindset. Shell, chevron are leaving Nigeria.

Fix your country and people will come.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by luizpippo(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Kubernetes:

Then u must be one of the foolish people.
Congrats.

You have proven not to be capable of rational thinking, so i make bold to say, only foolish people think like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Bans Use Of POS Machines In Stations, Force Facilities Nationwide / NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance / Driver’s Death In LASTMA Custody Stirs Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.