Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate (30430 Views)

January Deadline: Group Challenges Wike To Announce Presidential Candidate / PDP Challenges Wike To Prove Allegation Of Corruption Against Members / Soalabo West Challenges Wike For PDP Governorship Ticket In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Jolite(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi means Frog in my language, is it a governor's name in Nigeria?
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Kingstanding: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
ValCon888:
The asslicking by Governor Umahi was totally unnecessary. Even Buhari himself knows that he is a total failure. The problem with Nigeria is not the people in the East, West, North, or South.

The problem with Nigeria is the lying politicians who can call white black just to stay in power and continue stealing.
. My prayer is that Almighty God will treat and rule the lives of Gov Umahi children the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Useless Umahi who is ready to sell his people because of political ambition.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Cantonese: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
“You don’t sit on people’s sweat and resources...”. So that’s what he was doing while he was in the PDP. Whether he likes it or not PDP made him politically.

Can he confidently tell us how he uses the security votes that he gets monthly?
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Josywhyte: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi u no try I swear. I've liked you as a person but this rubbish u just said that God should give us someone like that lifeless being in ask rock in 2023 just made me lose my respect for you. #spits...
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by IJOBA11: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
MelesZenawi:
What will umahi be challenging Wike with Abeg?

Even his hotel is in Rivers state..

Mtcheew.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS MY ABOKKI FRIEND CALLED JULIUSMALEMA AKA OSAGYEFO shocked
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by slimghost(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Slave Umahi! The man’s lust for power and wealth is insatiable. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by stanluiz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi is a shameless assliker and a fool.

Tufiakwa!! The man dey shame me !!
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by stanluiz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
adioolayi:
Governor Umahi that is afraid of VAT being collected by States.. because he doesn't know how his state will survive
He is not Intelligent. Ebonyi state has a lot of solid minerals that can turn the state to an industrial and an agricultural hub of West Africa but fool like Umahi can never think outside the box.

He wants to be collecting peanut called Federal allocation.

Assliker!
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by ZIAZI(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
ddippset:
Lol

You guys think they are going to grab the microphone and do an insulting or shouting competition..

Let's leave sentiments aside, Intellectually Wike is no match for Umahi.

Wike may appear to be very loud and arrogant, but no try that man intellectually oooo. Let's talk about the recent VAT, would you have known about the key issues surrounding VAT but for Wike?
Even in governance, you cannot compare the both of them. Ebonyi and Rivers na mate? Ebonyi should be competing with Obio/Akpor Local Government of Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by damosky12(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zegemi:
It depends on the topic for the discussion. But Dave is really going overboard in defence of his masters on top.

This is Wike's comment about the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLla4QnnKc

You can't grow your platform on lies in this business. Do research, produce quality, and you'll be surprised...
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Zegemi(f): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
damosky12:

You can't grow your platform on lies in this business. Do research, produce quality, and you'll be surprised...

Where exactly is the "lies" Sir?
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Emezie190: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Someone Might Be Holding A Gun To Umahi's head as he was talking.

Ah swear
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Amudeneogu: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why Bruatai in Ebony state is Ebony state Republic of Banin or did he come for something ealse
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by IzRayl: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's like you also need the psychiatrist check grin grin you say wike is empty.. Shaa I don't blame you, how do you think umahi who is an engineer (which year did he even join politics) what does he knows about leadership, compared to wike who is a two time minister of education under which nigeria education system was among the best in Africa and and now a governor who has delivered.... If umahi does not care for the citizens of ebony state.,my able Governor cares for mine... grin grin
ddippset:
All these ipob people sef....

Tell Wike to accept the challenge na. After all he has been the one challenging other people especially northerners to a debate.

You people should stop blabbing and Let Wike accept Umahi's challenge and see how empty he is.

Umahi is going to get him thrashed intellectually.

You think it will be a debate to coman shout and mock political opponents?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Yusman316(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
bolanto24:
It's a waste of time to debate with a psychiatric patient.

Gov. Wike has more important matters to attend to.
Like removing his party chairman grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by lozanni(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=105770066]What will umahi be challenging Wike with Abeg?

Mtcheew.[/quot

grin You know Umahi very well.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by ddippset(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
ZIAZI:

Wike may appear to be very loud and arrogant, but no try that man intellectually oooo. Let's talk about the recent VAT, would you have known about the key issues surrounding VAT but for Wike?
Even in governance, you cannot compare the both of them. Ebonyi and Rivers na mate? Ebonyi should be competing with Obio/Akpor Local Government of Rivers State.
Lol

Are we talking about the riches of the state or the intellectual and development capacity of the state governor?

Stop being confused.

Construction of flyovers is not governance.
Sharing hundreds of millions to judges is not governance.
Sharing hundreds of millions to other states for political reasons is not governance.

Not a single employment since 2015
Not a single promotion since 2015
Pensioners nko?
Minimum wage nko?
Rivers budget nko? The man has been hiding it since 2015 grin

And you're shamelessly bragging about the riches of rivers state.

We are talking about capacity to have an intellectual discuss and debate about good governance and accountability and you are talking VAT.

You must be naive and foolish to think that Wike came up with the VAT idea from his own skull.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by ddippset(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
IzRayl:
It's like you also need the psychiatrist check grin grin you say wike is empty.. Shaa I don't blame you, how do you think umahi who is an engineer (which year did he even join politics) what does he knows about leadership, compared to wike who is a two time minister of education under which nigeria education system was among the best in Africa and and now a governor who has delivered.... If umahi does not care for the citizens of ebony state.,my able Governor cares for mine... grin grin
Wetin consine when he join politics with intellectual discuss?

Phd in political thuggery YES.
Masters degree in election rigging YES
Guru in insulting political opponents YES

But sorry these above are not what I mean when I talk about capacity to discuss and analyse intellectually.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by begge: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Can someone tell me why umahi is a fool?
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by damosky12(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zegemi:

Where exactly is the "lies" Sir?

You meant to say "where exactly are the lies..." I mean no mischief ma'am.

As per the lie, that wasn't Wike's response. Rather, it was what Umahi was responding to...
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi must be a fool, to have made such a silly statement. Buhari is the worst thing to have ever happened to nigeria
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Indispensable85(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi will floor him twice in one day.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Zegemi(f): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
damosky12:

You meant to say "where exactly are the lies..." I mean no mischief ma'am.

As per the lie, that wasn't Wike's response. Rather, it was what Umahi was responding to...

The video was Wike commenting on what Umahi said about Buhari. I am still looking for the reason why you tagged me a liar.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by emezuo17: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Macphenson:
Why is Umahi Hosting Buratai after committing genocide in Igbo land?

These useless governors we have in the south east, always asslicking their slave masters. The more reason they have lost the loyalty, good will and respect of Igbos. It is this vacum created by the foolish governors through their selfish and foolish acts that IPOB simply filled.
. Uche gi di ya, exactly my thoughts.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by larryking540: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
black man always happy to fight a fellow black man ,that's y we day back ward
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by oxsyoo9: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
In a sane society,some of these ungrateful sycophants called leaders should be chilling in the police custody. How can a reasonable human being pray for a president like buhari again, when we have not survived the mistake we made before,on which ground is he saying this nonsense. May everything about you be like buhari's administration.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Uncleodi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
MelesZenawi:
What will umahi be challenging Wike with Abeg?

Mtcheew.

Are you serious?
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by CXLVII: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
ValCon888:
The asslicking by Governor Umahi was totally unnecessary. Even Buhari himself knows that he is a total failure. The problem with Nigeria is not the people in the East, West, North, or South.

The problem with Nigeria is the lying politicians who can call white black just to stay in power and continue stealing.

Asslicking that is profiting the state. If Ebonyi can move at this pace for 20 years, Abia and Anambra will be slums compared to it
Anmabra and Abia Governor’s that don’t asslick, what have they achieved?
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Bamzyriches451: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi the Pussy ass governor
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by damosky12(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zegemi:

The video was Wike commenting on what Umahi said about Buhari. I am still looking for the reason why you tagged me a liar.

Calm down. In the context of this topic (Umahi calling for debate), you tagged that video "Wike's comment about the issue." That's misleading. Most people would think you are posting Wike's response to Umahi's call for a debate. They'll be disappointed if that turns out not to be it...

You could have tagged the video "Wike's comment that provoked Umahi" or "The video Umahi is responding to."
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Johnnoo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nonsense!!! Wike has nothing to debate with you.
I am far as i know, he is the only man balls...
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by gbengaeed(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
The only reason why Lai Mohamed has become the most hated and lier is because of Buhari's performance. You can't defend Buhari's action without sounding stupid. And the governor is just overdoing the sycophants stuff, even Buhari will be embarrassed by this comment.

RZArecta:
Umahi shouldn't shoot himself in the foot. There's absolutely nobody who can defend the APC policies in a debate without sounding stupid or mad. Quote me any day then run your independent survey, you'll find out that a crazed chicken will have more credibility than Umahi or any other APC apologist who decides to debate in favour of the confused party. I just dey laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hisbah Seize Truck Of 3,600 Crates Of Beer In Kano / Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume / APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.