Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate (30429 Views)

January Deadline: Group Challenges Wike To Announce Presidential Candidate / PDP Challenges Wike To Prove Allegation Of Corruption Against Members / Soalabo West Challenges Wike For PDP Governorship Ticket In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by deebrownneymar: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi won’t dare appear for the debate if Wike accepts
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by lereinter(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Umahi bandits will visit your family
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
ValCon888:
The asslicking by Governor Umahi was totally unnecessary. Even Buhari himself knows that he is a total failure. The problem with Nigeria is not the people in the East, West, North, or South.

The problem with Nigeria is the lying politicians who can call white black just to stay in power and continue stealing.

Buhari failed for you, not Nigerians.

Buhari is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Captain8(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Someone Might Be Holding A Gun To Umahi's head as he was talking.
hahaha
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by wizi4tyn: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
AntiBMC:
Is Umahi an animal, place or thing? Cos he's clearly not a sensible human being. If you want to lick a$$, do it without dragging others down with you. I mean, I don't hear Uzodimma making noise and calling out other southern governors, while he does it...and in the licking bizness, he is the best. Just saying.

Atleast Uzodinma has one award to his name finally ���
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by alcaptainero: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Asslicker Umahi should better be careful if not Wike wil show him pepper o. Currently now Wike is championing a very serious VaT war against FG and even almighty Lagos state, Ogun, Akwa Ibom etc are towing Wike’s path
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mrexcell:
Umahi just destroyed his legacy by joining the notorious apc he is nothing but a phycophant even buhari knows this very well.
The most primitive people who don't deserve to join politics are Yeasterners because it is the highest level of absurdity for group of people to term a political party as religious, and asperse all sort of nonsense to it because of their extreme religious bigotry. Despite being so delusional in their(ur) worship of PDP that completely belongs to the people they(u) hate. Let see how long u can endure these wailing because PDP is going to North again and APC will field either Tinubu or Osinbajo!
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by GoldenSpec: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Well, It's always hard to market a bad product without sounding foolish tongue..
Umahia is a perfect example grin
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Kingrefreshed: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by toxtimmy: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Tomorrow southerners go blame Fulani or northerners for lack of progress...lol...let me go back to the jungle and chill while I watch the southerners shit show from afar.

By the way the jungle is much more safer and organized than Nigeria.

kestolove95:
That tout of a governor knows nothing rather than talk talk, a drunkard governor
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by ZIAZI(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
ddippset:
Lol

Are we talking about the riches of the state or the intellectual and development capacity of the state governor?

Stop being confused.

Construction of flyovers is not governance.
Sharing hundreds of millions to judges is not governance.
Sharing hundreds of millions to other states for political reasons is not governance.

Not a single employment since 2015
Not a single promotion since 2015
Pensioners nko?
Minimum wage nko?
Rivers budget nko? The man has been hiding it since 2015 grin

And you're shamelessly bragging about the riches of rivers state.

We are talking about capacity to have an intellectual discuss and debate about good governance and accountability and you are talking VAT.

You must be naive and foolish to think that Wike came up with the VAT idea from his own skull.

You appear to be very enlightened, but why abuse me to prove a point? I was never rude to you in any way.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Poleski: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Umahi is now officially licking Buhari's large instestine after licking up his anus!
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Jostoman: 3:01am On Sep 14, 2021
tritt:
Expect a response from Wike in less than 72hrs.
I don't expect WIKE to even say anything or answer that drunkard.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Jostoman: 3:03am On Sep 14, 2021
I will advise sellout Umahi to go and debate with the other sellout in IMO STATE.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Caseless: 4:58am On Sep 14, 2021

"People are taking special interest in Ebonyi State and her Governor, positively and negatively but it is very important to be in the news than for you to say there are thirty-six states, you will name 35 and say what is the other State, we have aborted it, we are now a State to reckon with and we have no apologies.

This is a statement of fact. Prior to his coming, ebonyi was never in the news for good reasons. He's the architect of the new ebonyi. Wike should quit running his mouth. Umahi is a tough politician too. With little resources, he's delivered. What has Wike achieved with what he's getting?
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by paschal808(m): 5:09am On Sep 14, 2021
ddippset:
Lol

You guys think they are going to grab the microphone and do an insulting or shouting competition..

Let's leave sentiments aside, Intellectually Wike is no match for Umahi.

Yes naaa. We all know that. Wike cannot stand Umahi
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by EagleNest(m): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Umahi's 2023 ambition is making him a bit paranoid. He has started losing touch with the people and the grime realities on ground. It was a serious gaffe to suggest that Buhari has served well and is a blessing to Nigeria. That was a careless and unguarded statement that gives out clue of some elements of sychophancy and desperation on him. No wonder Wike recommended Psychological checks.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by Livingjahguy: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Dave should just respect himself before Wike will withdraw the C of O to all his (Dave's) Port Harcourt GRA hotels.

Always talking about integrity but loots his people dry.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by ddippset(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2021
ZIAZI:

You appear to be very enlightened, but why abuse me to prove a point? I was never rude to you in any way.
My apologies. Sorry for being rude.
I live in Rivers state, and i am just devastated at how people who are not even near the state keep letting themselves get scammed by Wike.
Re: Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate by ZIAZI(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
ddippset:
My apologies. Sorry for being rude.
I live in Rivers state, and i am just devastated at how people who are not even near the state keep letting themselves get scammed by Wike.

I am from Rivers State and I live in Rivers State as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hisbah Seize Truck Of 3,600 Crates Of Beer In Kano / APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.