Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) (34648 Views)

Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by OriOko88(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
APCNig:
While Saraki's supporters cannot afford Unilorin's school fees. All Tinubu's children schooled abroad. Atiku cannot even imagine his children schooling in Nigeria.

The lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock that claimed he was the poorest Nigeria still sent all his useless children to UK schools while he is always in UK hospitals.
It is what is it! Even u ranting here,if u become a prominent politician tomorrow, none of ur children will school here. Even rich Asian politicians send their wards to sch abroad. undecided
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by temitope27(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

Vado raised an important point. Oftentimes, it's the Christian ladies marrying the Muslim counterparts.
no, there are many Muslim women who marries Christian men, it's just that most of them if not all convert to Christianity
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Onelove508: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Moferere:
I like Saraki's family. They are not fanatics. The wife quote more Bible verses often

She and her girls are Christians

1 Like

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by gidado14(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s daughter, Teniayo Saraki has graduated from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), United Kingdom, WonderTV Media reports.

Mrs Toyin Saraki disclosed this on her Instagram page. graduated with a second-class upper degree in international relations.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTuXFzRIVu7/?utm_medium=copy_link
Chris Ngige for president the only Nigerian Minister/Senator with millions of Dollars to allow his children study in Nigeria

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congrats o! Even if u nor de nairaland! But how is this news?
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by McCoy9067(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Let us be your design �plug �, At iCON DESIGNS HUB �, we design and print.......
Our Services Are:
•Logo design (3D/MOCKUP)
•Logo Rebranding
•Flyer
•Poster
•Brochure
•Banner
•Business Card
•Invitation Card
•Greeting Card
•Label
•Sticker
•E-book Cover
•Certificate
•Id Card
•Letterhead
• Product Branding
•Photo frame
And Lots more.
...Contact Us:..
* WhatsApp: 09067604937
* Call: 08066793128.

Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vado:
Mention one Yoruba woman married to a Christian man among all these public servants Mr Yoruba are tolerant. I’ll wait...
Must they be public servants? Cases like that are common in Yoruba land. Even my mom is a practising muslim and still married to my dad.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mastakija:
they're here destroying educational system while their children are studying abroad
It is both ways. That the ones you know are coincidentally public servants does not mean it's not happening.

Besides, the fact that they allow them practice their faith is telling that Yorubas are not fanatics.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by jimi4us: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
AK481:

which formation are you attacking with ? ?

every formation possible
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by nisai: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zeinymira:

Will the Christian man allow her to keep her religion?
Salam alaikum.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by RADDY1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm.
where are their Ijabs??
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by APCNig: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Isobug:

That is delusion

Another lazy youth spotted.

We Muslims are nor begging for your friendship. Has a Muslim ever preached to you to join Islam? No need, that should be God business, not mine. Do you see Muslims advertising Allah the way you Christians put Jesus on trays and hawk him on the streets? It will never happen.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by APCNig: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

Vado raised an important point. Oftentimes, it's the Christian ladies marrying the Muslim counterparts.

I think it is because Christian guys remain single fuccking every living thing in skirt for a long time, just Luke me and my gang. So, Christian girls have to hang on the Muslim guys that are ready to settle down.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Isobug: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
APCNig:

Another lazy youth spotted.

We Muslims are nor begging for your friendship. Has a Muslim ever preached to you to join Islam? No need, that should be God business, not mine. Do you see Muslims advertising Allah the way you Christians put Jesus on trays and hawk him on the streets? It will never happen.
You don't know what you actually want
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vado:
Mention one Yoruba woman married to a Christian man among all these public servants Mr Yoruba are tolerant. I’ll wait...

What are U even saying? Obasanjo has Christian wives. Sanwolu and his wife are Christians. Ambode and his wife are Christians. Amosun and his wife are Christians. Osoba and his wife are Christians.
Why are you an outsider commenting so arrogantly about people you know nothing about. So loud and so wrong. What is even the point of this argument? No point. It's the inter religious marriages dt prove yorubas are not bigots.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ha! She fine sha
You get her 2go username?
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by ccollins(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
OriOko88:

It is what is it! Even u ranting here,if u become a prominent politician tomorrow, none of ur children will school here. Even rich Asian politicians send their wards to sch abroad. undecided
which rich Asian politician, don't talk rubbish here.in China, financial misappropriation is a crime punishable with death penalty. U think if leaders of developed sane nations steal and embezzle the way the Nigerian politician do.u think their country will be good destination site.just look at the infrastructural and economic mess kwara is in .read the book "trouble with Nigeria" by prof chinua Achebe,that suffices
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by APCNig: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
What or Which Course is international relations? Useless Course studied by lazy youth. If you studied or you are studying the yeye course and you are angry, get angry very well and join the lazy and jobless youths after your graduation.

If you are not studying STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, then Business and Accounting, then you are a liability to this planet. Get angry very well and come with your abuses, I will whip you with words.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by APCNig: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Leaforever:

What are U even saying? Obasanjo has Christian wives. Sanwolu and his wife are Christians. Ambode and his wife are Christians. Amosun and his wife are Christians. Osoba and his wife are Christians.
Why are you an outsider commenting so arrogantly about people you know nothing about. So loud and so wrong. What is even the point of this argument? No point. It's the inter religious marriages dt prove yorubas are not bigots.

You have time to reply idiots and nincompoops. They hate Yorubas, but when Yoruba governors abducted then and dumped hem at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2AM, before 20 minutes, they have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Yoruba land.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by miraculousGod(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why couldn't she attend University of Ilorin? Using our naira to pay exorbitant school fees abroad
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Gfskw: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by APCNig: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Isobug:

You don't know what you actually want

What do you want? Has a Muslim ever asked you for anything? Nonsensical nonsense.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by shidof(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Madeu:
Elites children don't bother to read difficult courses. Attend a uni and bag any degree. Only Okorocha son that I know read mech engineering
Ngige daughter is a medical doctor
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by murtaj(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
The earlier we find a way to stop politicial for sending their ward to school abroad the better for our educational system. Nigeria youth shine ya eye
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Vado(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Leaforever:

It’s a notion pushed by so many so we are trying to establish its veracity. Mention a Muslim Yoruba woman married to a Yoruba Christian man. This is what I intended to convey, nothing like bigotry. I am Yoruba 100%.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Vado(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Covidodo:

Gather your thoughts and type again.
You hurriedly typed with pain and anguish grin cheesy

You are right. I was in a rush off activities on Nairaland. However, any intelligent person would know the intended filler was ‘’Muslim”. Thanks.
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Vado(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zeinymira:

Will the Christian man allow her to keep her religion?

Nice question you asked there. Now, I can’t speak for all but me personally don’t have an issue with what a Yoruba Muslim woman I’m in love with worships. After all, salvation is on an individual basis, not as a family. That said, the notion that Yoruba are tolerant is the basis for my earlier comments. With your question, are you implying only the Muslims are tolerant of marrying other adherents? I believe this is false. The reason Muslim women don’t get married to Christian men is in the Islamic doctrine which forbids that. It has nothing to do with tolerance levels. If that command isn’t in the Quran, many Muslims women would be married to Christians without issues. The very few ones who manages to do, does in defiance of the scriptural command but the same scripture okays a Muslim man getting hitched with a Christian woman. These realities has nothing to do with tolerance but what is approved or forbidden. This is why I didn’t get married to my ex Muslim gf, she told me it wouldn’t work unless I converted. That’s my point!
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by theInterpreter: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Saraki the only sensible fulani
he's more of Yoruba than Fulani
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by theInterpreter: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
khaffi2:
He is nowhere near Fulani. The main Saraki (Late father) is from Ogun state. Even kwarans know this. But as the saying goes...money talks, bullshit works
his name "Saraki" is Fulani
Re: Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of APC Gorgeous Women / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.