Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

2008 Honda Civic,super Neat - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat (8094 Views)

2006 Honda Civic Super Clean / 2006 Model Honda Civic - Super Neat - Automatic Year Transmission / Super Neat Avalon 2004 Tokunbo (GOLD) #1.72M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Ishilove: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2021
almsofgold:
I wasnt talking to you ma.thanks
You don't need to talk to me for me to quote you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by psalmz(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin grin grin say person dat live within a 2 Min walk to Pacific school,shasha full with poto grin grin.Make I nor talk.I have introduced Nairalanders both offline/online to Ur biz/shop.My commentus wink still dey here and u can't deny it#Facts.3 /4 pipu accused u with valid I started building my own house immediately after the completion of Cannanland.Where? Lekki/Epe expressway,sangotedo.Go and ask how much they buy land there/how much dey rent house there wink. Should I name how many peepz I have rendered financial assistance to here/gave connection job grin grin..Only 5/7 peepz Sabi
me pass here.I challenge u to give the lad his 180k since u bi big man for shasha and i have never see a Rich man with containment dey drag 180k with a kid.I'd glad to invite u to ikoyi club to come see the small jid
someone who claims he has referred people or sent people to my store is fighting tooth and nails,if I was a scam as u say ,how come those so called customers didn’t complain about my dealings,I understand your motives

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
psalmz:
someone who claims he has referred people or sent people to my store is fighting tooth and nails,if I was a scam as u say ,how come those so called customers didn’t complain about my dealings,I understand your motives
And the 2 that complained here are from where abi u think I just stumbled on the thread without being dragged
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by almsofgold: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

I dont think i like you
going by what you're instigating here. telling a grown man to report every post against him.that's intolerance and gagging . It portrays you as a control freak.one who would proffer trouble to solutions.
Are you helping him or heating up the polity. A woman for that matter undecided

10 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by psalmz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

pls leave them to keep swimming in their river of bitterness,don’t be shocked they all same monicker
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
almsofgold:
I dont think i like you
going by what you're instigating here. telling a grown man to report every post against him.that's intolerance and gagging . It portrays you as a control freak.one who would proffer trouble to solutions.
Go through the screenshot below and understand why I asked him to report all the posts instead of being emotional.

And what the actual fúck does my gender have to do with anything?? I don't care if you like me or not, just observe the fücking rules.

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
psalmz:
pls leave them to keep swimming in their river of bitterness,don’t be shocked they all same monicker
Keep calm and keep using the report button.

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin Young man,give the lad his 180k.A rich man dat live in shasha village lipsrsealed Rich pipu don't brag wink.Haba! Even the lad gave u 30k free from the 180k.Fear God sad

3 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin cheesy grin DNT mind her.BITTERNESS EMBITTERED LIFE.
almsofgold:
I dont think i like you

6 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
But psalmz why did you leave the Samsung phone issue pending till now? Don't you think it's right for you and the said guy to reach a common ground? Just a question.

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by almsofgold: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Go through the screenshot below and understand why I asked him to report all the posts instead of being emotional.

And what the actual fúck does my gender have to do with anything?? I don't care if you like me or not, just observe the fücking rules.
for one, women are good arbitrators and propagandists of peace. Going thru your response,you're not good at keeping the rules yourself,that's double standards and hypocrisy. Practice what you preach. profanities wont cut it or mask your bad judgement. You reek of hate and malice,and pray you're not in any way connected to the OP emotionally, either as a fiance, wife or side chick. The gentleman's fall will be worst than samsons. Take control of your emotions . you're not doing better than the one you're counselling to get a grip of his own. Take care ma kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
almsofgold:
for one, women are good arbitrators and propagandists of peace. Going thru your response,you're not good at keeping the rules yourself,that's double standards and hypocrisy. Practice what you preach. profanities wont cut it or mask your bad judgement. You reek of hate and malice,and pray you're not in any way connected to the OP emotionally, either as a fiance, wife or side chick. The gentleman's fall will be worst than samsons. Take control of your emotions . you're not doing better than the one you're counselling to get a grip of his own. Take care ma kiss

Word.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
sad God will NOT SLEEP.There's SEED and HARVEST time.U can't cover falsehood forever..

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by psalmz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
And the 2 that complained here are from where abi I think I just stumbled on the thread without being dragged
u referred no one ,stop trying hard. your motives are known already,as a business Man U encounter issues with customers,and your motive behind what u doing is to stir and stir more issues.

I am a calm and always a calm person. perhaps u missed out the part where he later admitted the scratches on the screen yet you were among those screaming a new phone can’t be misused in 2 days.
There is a solution to every problem ,but you and others enjoy the noise ,encouraging the customers to go about the solution the wrong way. when u start business fully u will understand that there is always a solution to every problem and not by all these noise making. Come to my office, it’s in my signature.

This is my last word on this issue
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Why use the F word? Not nice. You can kind of express your feelings without the F word. Are you angry? You sound angry....

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
almsofgold:
You, sir, reek of a marked lack of wisdom. Check the internet for synonym of 'lack of wisdom'.

The gentleman in question will not fall, if that is your wish for him because you don't know him off Nairaland, neither do you know me. I advised him to report all the traducers derailing his thread but here you are writing a sermon on the mount.

You also don't get to dictate to me how I express myself Mr Man. What you are mistaking for 'hate and malice' is zero tolerance for bullshit. If you want to know how I'm connected to the gentleman, all you need to do is ask, instead of speculating falsehood.

Good day and consider this my last response to you.

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by psalmz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lizarazzu:
But psalmz why did you leave the Samsung phone issue pending till now? Don't you think it's right for you and the said guy to reach a common ground? Just a question.
they feel the common ground is by throwing insults from left to right ,encouraging the young man to go about it the wrong way,they are only adding salt to the boys injury,for weeks the trolled me,the young man just keeps falling deeper into their traps,phones are returned and exchanged or money is refunded if there is no agreement on both parties,and if it’s returned in the same condition,but instead for the young man to listen to me let’s put head together ,he came to Nairaland to rubbish my image,so he feels solutions do come after creating a damage,he was never patient,they all encouraged him the more,I rest my case and I won’t say a word again regards this,they can continue,God Bless and have a great day
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by almsofgold: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
psalmz:
you probably got me mixed up with someone else sir. I've been going thru the closed thread currently on page 4. I understand your paranoia, but I dont do crowd or herd mentality . Its below me. When I finish ,I may come back here to give my personal verdict with the fear of Almighty Allah. No bias, no emotions. Thanks sir. This doesnt stop my interest in the car. I've made inquiries from you in th past on a phone before, and you gave full disclosure. I'm not the enemy. Be careful how you allow women to push you. I married to 2. I know their ways and mechanization . Her counsel to you should be resolutions,, no matter what, not confrontations .If push should comes to shove, you'll understand the wisdom behind my speech. I actually want to purchase a low maintenance car for one of my wives, hence my inquiry. I come in peace grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by psalmz(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
almsofgold:
you probably got me mixed up with someone else sir. I've been going thru the closed thread currently on page 4. I understand your paranoia, but I dont do crowd or herd mentality . Its below me. When I finish ,I may come back here to give my personal verdict with the fear of Almighty Allah. No bias, no emotions. Thanks sir. This doesnt stop my interest in the car. I've made inquiries from you in th past on a phone before, and you gave full disclosure. I'm not the enemy. Be careful how you allow women to push you. I married to 2. I know their ways and mechanization . Her counsel to you should be resolutions,, no matter what, not confrontations .If push should comes to shove, you'll understand the wisdom behind my speech. I actually want to purchase a low maintenance car for one of my wives, hence my inquiry. I come in peace grin
thanx and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by almsofgold: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

You, sir, reek of a marked lack of wisdom. Check the internet for synonym of 'lack of wisdom'.

The gentleman in question will not fall, if that is your wish for him because you don't know him off Nairaland, neither do you know me. I advised him to report all the traducers derailing his thread but here you are writing a sermon on the mount.

You also don't get to dictate to me how I express myself Mr Man. What you are mistaking for 'hate and malice' is zero tolerance for bullshit. If you want to know how I'm connected to the gentleman, all you need to do is ask, instead of speculating falsehood.

Good day and consider this my last response to you.
you're probably at that time of the month. Just 2 posts has revealed your personality. I can decipher and smell you from here. You ooze of arrogance and bitterness . Your odour is all over the thread. Try and calm down. Even if youre his wife, you're doing a bad job at resolving the issue. You're worst than the so called trolls, even if their methods is not savory,at the end of the day, they want the matter settled, unlike you,delilah, that is cuddling trouble and urging arrogance. No wise man will want you as a counsellor. You've not proffered a single solution. You're therefore irrelevant here . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
sad grin cheesy Young man! Why are u agitated, fuming,angry? Nah between me and almsofgold.Somebody misused NEW SAMU cheesy grin within 2 days wen he's NOT Imbec* shocked shocked sad? Even my 17 yrs old boy won't do such.Haba! Even the S10 charger change itself lipsrsealed undecided embarassed sad? Go back to the thread and read where I plead with u to give the lad d 150k.I knw u have the intention to do the needful until a witch grin grin kal u not to.I DNT have any bad intention to PULL u down.Dnt allow a girl to control u like molue steering grin.U are calm,? Why not do the needful?.The problem is from Ur End not jeff2010.Admit Ur wrongdoing and all go carry Go.U go soon knw the Baba behind dis monika
psalmz:

u referred no one ,stop trying hard. your motives are known already,as a business Man U encounter issues with customers,and your motive behind what u doing is to stir and stir more issues.

I am a calm and always a calm person. perhaps u missed out the part where he later admitted the scratches on the screen yet you were among those screaming a new phone can’t be misused in 2 days.
There is a solution to every problem ,but you and others enjoy the noise ,encouraging the customers to go about the solution the wrong way. when u start business fully u will understand that there is always a solution to every problem and not by all these noise making. Come to my office, it’s in my signature.

This is my last word on this issue
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
psalmz:
they feel the common ground is by throwing insults from left to right ,encouraging the young man to go about it the wrong way,they are only adding salt to the boys injury,for weeks the trolled me,the young man just keeps falling deeper into their traps,phones are returned and exchanged or money is refunded if there is no agreement on both parties,and if it’s returned in the same condition,but instead for the young man to listen to me let’s put head together ,he came to Nairaland to rubbish my image,so he feels solutions do come after creating a damage,he was never patient,they all encouraged him the more,I rest my case and I won’t say a word again regards this,they can continue,God Bless and have a great day

I do understand you clearly. On another note,it is very very clear on any social media opinion varies,Different people, different backgrounds. If you are to go by what people type here on daily basis,solution will not be provided to issues.

It is in human nature to seek solace,advise or help from people when we run into one or two problems. The said customer must have panicked,resulting to him trying all he can to get help from nairaland which didn't end up solving his problems. Problems are always lurking around the corner when it comes to business, The way and manner we handle customer issues is an important aspect of business, its not all about profit and loss.

Finally Mr psalmz,the people throwing spares at you are not the ones who bought the phone from you,the fellow you are having issues with is your customer,I will persuade you to please please please try anything you can to reach a common ground with the buyer. This is not about power tussle, it is not about you vs your trolls,it is about both of you winning. "A happy buyer a happy seller" kapish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
shocked grin grin grin cool Nah wah ooo.lobatan sad! Whatever we do today,nah history tomorrow.Nobody plant mango and harvest coconut.Psalmz sad sad,shun dat witch.Be a man and do the needful.There's no disgrace in dat.Psalmz, there's a mix-up in dat Samsung deal, investigate it well.
Lizarazzu:

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
cool cool.God bless U.May Ur wisdom never turn to foolishness
Lizarazzu:

I do understand you clearly. On another note,it is very very clear on any social media opinion varies,Different people, different backgrounds. If you are to go by what people type here on daily basis,solution will not be provided to issues.

It is in human nature to seek solace,advise or help from people when we run into one or two problems. The said customer must have panicked,resulting to him trying all he can to get help from nairaland which didn't end up solving his problems. Problems are always lurking around the corner when it comes to business, The way and manner we handle customer issues is an important aspect of business, its not all about profit and loss.

Finally Mr psalmz,the people throwing spares at you are not the ones who bought the phone from you,the fellow you are having issues with is your customer,I will persuade you to please please please try anything you can to reach a common ground with the buyer. This is not about power tussle, it is about both of you winning. "A happy buyer a happy seller" kapish.

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool cool.God bless U.May Ur wisdom never turn to foolishness
Amen sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin cheesy wink angry shocked grin wink grin Gbam! grin.May the same God that distinguished Daniel and his 3 Hebrew friends distinguish U almsofgold.May u not jam/see Evil.May Jezebel not control u
almsofgold:
you're probably at that time of the month. Just 2 posts has revealed your personality. I can decipher and smell you from here. You ooze of arrogance and bitterness . Your odour is all over the thread. Try and calm down. Even if youre his wife, you're doing a bad job at resolving the issue. You're worst than the so called trolls, even if their methods is not savory,at the end of the day, they want the matter settled, unlike you,delilah, that is cuddling trouble and urging arrogance. No wise man will want you as a counsellor. You've not proffered a single solution. You're therefore irrelevant here . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by jacy346(f): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
jeff2010:
Two scammer loverbirds! United in fraud
hahaha hahaha
Is well bro. Try to forget and move on "though to loose such amount of money in this economic crisis isn't easy" just leave everything in God's hand .he will speak for you. You hear!!!

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by jacy346(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin cheesy shocked may dey not sell car with clean danfo engine for u.May u not push and start am on 3rd mainland bridge..Nah prayer u dey do as I dey mountain top dey pray sad :-Xl
hahahahahahahha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by almsofgold: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin cheesy wink angry shocked grin wink grin Gbam! grin.May the same God that distinguished Daniel and his 3 Hebrew friends distinguish U almsofgold.May u not jam/see Evil.May Jezebel not control u
Amen chief
Is there a way we can do damage control to this situation? It seems its spiraled outta control, but still salvageable. Is there a way we can resolve this debacle like men, I've read through the whole thread mr Jeff posted, and dare to say mr psalmz subtly offered a solution, though not clear,before everything went south,when the demeanors grin took over.
The big Q is, will psalmz agree to a peaceful resolution, despite the hurt he got in this drama? Like a big boy that he is,let go? His rep is more than the money. We never can say,maybe theres something bigger coming his way,and all this confrontations is just a distraction. I'll like him to be known as a problem solver,despite the odds,than a businessman who doesnt care about customers pain. Like he said, hes made a ton selling here. All the heckling here shouldn't be taken personally. That's what NL is all about. Pls mr psalmz,In the depths of your hearts of hearts,find in it peace, and do what you think is reasonable, putting yourself in Jeff's shoes . In business,we lose some,gain more grin.
I know you have it in you to put this behind you and look to a better tomorrow. Dont let it drag on forever. End it and move on. Lesson learnt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
sad Thank u .
jacy346:
hahaha hahaha
Is well bro. Try to forget and move on "though to loose such amount of money in this economic crisis isn't easy" just leave everything in God's hand .he will speak for you. You hear!!!

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
cool cool cool. Psalmz shey u see how real men with hairy Ballz not shrink Ballz reason/talk.U changed ur mind the moment that Evil Cat with biabia show face..U allowed a girl to control u shocked sad
almsofgold:
Amen chief
Is there a way we can do damage control to this situation? It seems its spiraled outta control, but still salvageable. Is there a way we can resolve this debacle like men, I've read through the whole thread mr Jeff posted, and dare to say mr psalmz subtly offered a solution, though not clear,before everything went south,when the demeanors grin took over.
The big Q is, will psalmz agree to a peaceful resolution, despite the hurt he got in this drama? Like a big boy that he is,let go? His rep is more than the money. We never can say,maybe theres something bigger coming his way,and all this confrontations is just a distraction. I'll like him to be known as a problem solver,despite the odds,than a businessman who doesnt care about customers pain. Like he said, hes made a ton selling here. All the heckling here shouldn't be taken personally. That's what NL is all about. Pls mr psalmz,In the depths of your hearts of hearts,find in it peace, and do what you think is reasonable, putting yourself in Jeff's shoes . In business,we lose some,gain more grin.
I know you have it in you to put this behind you and look to a better tomorrow. Dont let it drag on forever. End it and move on. Lesson learnt
Alfa,thank U.Make I go hawk cold minerals

3 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by weyreypey: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool cool cool. Psalmz shey u see how real men with hairy Ballz not shrink Ballz reason/talk.U changed ur mind. the moment that Evil Cat with biabia show face..U allowed a girl to control u shocked sadAlfa,thank U.Make I go hawk cold minerals
Listening to one's wife or sidechick not a crime sah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lovely Tokunbo Bmw 325i For Sale! / Clean Registered Mercedes Benz C300 2012 Model / SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.