Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,249 members, 7,864,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

2008 Honda Civic,super Neat - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat (8083 Views)

2006 Honda Civic Super Clean / 2006 Model Honda Civic - Super Neat - Automatic Year Transmission / Super Neat Avalon 2004 Tokunbo (GOLD) #1.72M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Psalmzfraud5:
Psalmz viewing with shame. No market again
He can take his market off nairaland,as far as this place is concerned,Zero market.

I guess it's time I join this task,lemmme go create like 20 monikers as backup incase his minions do the do as usual,buhari is not our problem,people like psalmz are our problem in nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hidden posts everywhere, nawa oh
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by OkukoIgbo: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:
See hidden posts like water, what is happening oooo. All these people busy wasting their energy hiding other people's comment should tell the scammer to refund Jeff his money.

The scammer said if it is slot if Jeff won't drop his phone,
1. Slot don't sell refurbished phone and rebrand it as new one.
2. They can only tell you to drop the phone if they are to repair or servicee; or even to replace it for you not to resell it and balance you.

So tell me what Psalmz is actually talking about, why would he tell Jeff to come but will be absent from his kiosk? To me that are the tendencies of someone that sucked out criminality from the breast that fed him as a toddler and I hope you ain't Igbo because it is criminals like you that bring bad names to the tribe and tomorrow when your wife starts dropping kids who saliva drop from their mouth, remember I didn't say your wife will deliver 1mbeciles oooo but there is no way God will not punish the wicked who use wicked ways to snatch away people's hard earned money.

Ewoooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin the more they help him hide post,the more his DISGRACE/DOWNFALL..I won't rest until he give jeff2010 his money
Ikpunekenwa:
See hidden posts like water, what is happening oooo. All these people busy wasting their energy hiding other people's comment should tell the scammer to refund Jeff his money.

The scammer said if it is slot if Jeff won't drop his phone,
1. Slot don't sell refurbished phone and rebrand it as new one.
2. They can only tell you to drop the phone if they are to repair or servicee; or even to replace it for you not to resell it and balance you.

So tell me what Psalmz is actually talking about, why would he tell Jeff to come but will be absent from his kiosk? To me that are the tendencies of someone that sucked out criminality from the breast that fed him as a toddler and I hope you ain't Igbo because it is criminals like you that bring bad names to the tribe and tomorrow when your wife starts dropping kids who saliva drop from their mouth, remember I didn't say your wife will deliver 1mbeciles oooo but there is no way God will not punish the wicked who use wicked ways to snatch away people's hard earned money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Nighmare: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Psalmzfraud8:
We are back.

Dragnet ur papa

Psalmz na fraud

You dont want to let him rest

Since the mods don't want to do anything, there is almost nothing possible

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Nighmare: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin grin the more they help him hide post,the more his DISGRACE/DOWNFALL..I won't rest until he give jeff2010 his money
But I have been following this case sha.

Why are the mods helping him. Any reason u know abi he is their relative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by busky007: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Psalmzfraud8:
We are back.

Dragnet ur papa

Psalmz na fraud
Who buy this kind market grin

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by busky007: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Haha

nairaland mods are not really the best when it comes to logic brah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Sanchez01: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
psalmz:
they feel the common ground is by throwing insults from left to right ,encouraging the young man to go about it the wrong way,they are only adding salt to the boys injury,for weeks the trolled me,the young man just keeps falling deeper into their traps,phones are returned and exchanged or money is refunded if there is no agreement on both parties,and if it’s returned in the same condition,but instead for the young man to listen to me let’s put head together ,he came to Nairaland to rubbish my image,so he feels solutions do come after creating a damage,he was never patient,they all encouraged him the more,I rest my case and I won’t say a word again regards this,they can continue,God Bless and have a great day
I have read the tales of the said "young man" and by God, you would have been cooling off either in a military barrack or a Force Headquarters if it were me. I do not approve of the trolling in any way but you have acted unfairly. The said young man asked to lose N30k out of N180k and return N150k to home in order to count his losses and move on but you claimed 'it doesn't work that way' and further set him up with a used device when it ought to be a new one.

I most times pray to get involved in a wrong business with people like you, not because I am itchy to flex powers, but because I love to see dishonest people go through twice the stress they put me through.

He shouldn't be patient because it is his money on the line, not yours. Unfortunately, you are the suspect. Perhaps you'd tell yourself to be patient if roles were reversed?

Anyone who patronises you or does business with you does so at their own risk. I don't see how a BRAND NEW PHONE can develop issues no matter how it was misused in a week. I don't see how.

You are not a honest person and your response to this whole charade suggests you are not a good person either.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sanchez01:

I have read the tales of the said "young man" and by God, you would have been cooling off either in a military barrack or a Force Headquarter. I do not approve of the trolling in any way but you have acted unfairly. The said young man asked to lose N30k out of N180k and return N150k to home in order to count his losses and move on but you claimed 'it doesn't work that way' and further set him up with a used device when it ought to be a new one.

I most times pray to get involved in a wrong business with people like you, not because I am itchy to flex powers, but because I love to see dishonest people go through twice the stress they put me through.

He shouldn't be patient because it is his money on the line, not yours. Unfortunately, you are the suspect. Perhaps you'd tell yourself to be patient if roles were reversed?

Anyone who patronises you or does business with you does so at their own risk. I don't see how a BRAND NEW PHONE can develop issues no matter how it was misused in a week. I don't see how.

You are not a honest person and your response to this whole charade suggests you are not a good person either.

You sir hit the nail right on the head. At least you read through the back and forth before reaching a conclusion on this same fraudster called psalmz who the mods are deleting and covering his fraud and bad habit. This matter will get to Twitter a street where lies will be exposed without remorse and how the mods have been frolicking with dubious human on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Plethereal: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Joyceaile:
m a babe ooo,abeg ooo,I M just airing my view sir,let me see him in person,abeg bros make I watch bbn Naija.

Madam e be like say u wan snatch person fiancé abi
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by psalmz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sanchez01:

I have read the tales of the said "young man" and by God, you would have been cooling off either in a military barrack or a Force Headquarters if it were me. I do not approve of the trolling in any way but you have acted unfairly. The said young man asked to lose N30k out of N180k and return N150k to home in order to count his losses and move on but you claimed 'it doesn't work that way' and further set him up with a used device when it ought to be a new one.

i am very much accessible bro,everything was not said here on NL,I have my reasons why I am replying only you,don’t be too quick to judge.there is an office address below,if he wants settlement,let him come,
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nighmare:
But I have been following this case sha.

Why are the mods helping him. Any reason u know abi he is their relative
Not relative sad.Nah one Jezebel ex Mod connection.Check jeff2010 thread from Pg 1.U'll get the clue of the witch behind this arrangee
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin Linus.We Neva start with u yet.Give the lad his money and we'll forget the whole thing.Otherwise undecided,u go sniff Ur fart cool shocked grin
psalmz:
i am very much accessible bro,everything was not said here on NL,I have my reasons why I am replying only you,don’t be too quick to judge.there is an office address below,if he wants settlement,let him come,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Get your dream registered Range Rover Evoque 2013!!! / 0 / Money needed urgently..Nissan Primera Wagon Now@270k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.