Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

2008 Honda Civic,super Neat - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat (8092 Views)

2006 Honda Civic Super Clean / 2006 Model Honda Civic - Super Neat - Automatic Year Transmission / Super Neat Avalon 2004 Tokunbo (GOLD) #1.72M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin cool we knw their game.The one without num told dat she'll visit Samu to hear his lies lipsrsealed grin wink.We dey observe both acc

You know one thing with thieves is that they are myopic in lying, their foresight ends just here, they don't think in long term. The scammer feels the forum is filled with dundees but don't know how much resolute some people can be when they put their mind to it. Its same person trying to go and hear his own lies from himself as if he doesn't know he scammed someone. He can never hide in this site as far am concerned and want to find him even if he changes his IP address.
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
cool wink grin grin let him continue to deceive himself.He think only kids ,below 40 dey here.dey are free to ban/hide post but as God dey,I won't rest until he Psalmz humble himself and do the needful.He should watch out for banners we'll mount @ikeja along , Oshodi,ojota to warn pipu about his biz.Shebi he get strong head.Just wait and see maximum damage soon
Ikpunekenwa:

You know one thing with thieves is that they are myopic in lying, their foresight ends just here, they don't think in long term. The scammer feels the forum is filled with dundees but don't know how much resolute some people can be when they put their mind to it. Its same person trying to go and hear his own lies from himself as if he doesn't know he scammed someone. He can never hide in this site as far am concerned and want to find him even if he changes his IP address.
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

You sold a AKUBE grin sad phone as new one to him period, he found out and needs his money and all you could come up is that he should drop it for you to sell and balance him, like seriously! He said he is no longer interested in the phone and all you should have done is to refund him straight. Also, your always absence whenever you perceive he is coming, is that right? These are things a fraudster must have planned a long time before executing it.
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by chukwuibuipob: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
sad The WICKED will surely reap what they sow
almsofgold:
God forbids bro. That's an overkill. I pray theres restitution before retribution.
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by ashawoKGB: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2021
I still can't believe what Psalmz did to jeff.

He sold a refurbished phone for a new one. That Is a scam na
Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Jaydot01: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad angry Don't allow the scammer to use Ur head play ludo game.He's simply acting up.Until expired thing playing with his Ballz tell him to release jeff2010 money,he won't.I knw how thieves Run their biz.I warned jeff2010 not to play into their hand that dey are tossing him..No need to beg him.Even the lad gave him 30k sad just like that sad. Shameless thing
Baba u should have tag me I don't know violence is taking place here grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Civic,super Neat by Lizarazzu: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Psalmzfraud5:
Psalmz na better fraudster sha .

Ishilove hi
Dragnet( A fraudster by the virtue of protecting one) hi
Mods well done

I own the time

Problems for the 3 muskeeters grin
I like this guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

S-O-L-D...*** Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Corolla S Burgundy Color *** / Clean 05 Toyota Avensis Reg Leather 116k Mileage Reduced to 850k See Pix... / Lovely Tokunbo Bmw 325i For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.