Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt (31366 Views)

Court Describes IPOB Proscription As Unconstitutional, Awards N8bn To Kanu / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 / Soyinka Describes Nigerian Youths As "First To Comment" Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
LadyExcellency:
Guilty by Association.

Court Rules.

Inasmuch as I totally agree and rejoice at this ruling, I hope they can apply d same ruling with regards afghans who are terrorists by reason of their citizenship
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
The Canadian court doesn't know the half of it.

The Nigeria police is a pandemic on its own.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by humberjade: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fantastic!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
The world has seen us finish. how market?

So Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe is dead! And nobody told me! Is that fair?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by MiracleMe7: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Well no lies

Avoid Nigerian Doctors and Police at all cost or keep at all times their money with you, if not RIP

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by hotseat: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
When we point out repeatedly that THE WORLD IS WATCHING, they believe us not.

Now it in an official Canadian government policy that the Nigeria Police Force and its bloodthirsty twin, the Mobile Police have been declared persona non grata!

Una no see una life?

No place to hide!

No peace for the wicked!

Wicked souls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by wirinet(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin cheesy u can still find good/nice ones among the remaining 20%
I had a recent brush with the Nigerian Police ( okada driving one-way hit and damaged my car). The polics used the incident to extort me endlessly until I contacted a lawyer and went to court to enforce my rights. Its was a traumatic and expensive experience. I contacted all the police officers I knew - both senior and junior, and they told me that is how the police functions.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
musty2245:
Some people go just sit down dae dig out bad bad news about Nigeria, na God go punish una one by one embarassed

News is an event. An event only happens where there are actors. Actors are what make events happen which in turn makes news. U are angry that people are digging up bad news but u aren't angry about d actors who are responsible for the bad news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Awoleesu(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Well no lies

Avoid Nigerian Doctors and Police at all cost or keep at all times their money with you, if not RIP

"Nigerian Doctors!?"
I don't know of that...
If you say Nigerian Lawyers, I can understand.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Splitmind: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Canada should shut up and mind it's business
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by wirinet(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Inasmuch as I totally agree and rejoice at this ruling, I hope they can apply d same ruling with regards afghans who are terrorists by reason of their citizenship
Watin concern us with Afghans? Dem even know day a country like Nigeria dey exist for this world?
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Skillsnigeria: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
That's good
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Jerryherd: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Awoleesu:

"Nigerian Doctors!?"
I don't know of that...
If you say Nigerian Lawyers, I can understand.

Ahh!! Let me add lawyers too.. but lawyers won't want you dead regardless... Nigerian doctors, nurses, Police don't give a fvck
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by gidado14(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:
Canadian Court Describes Nigeria Police Force As Murderous, Corrupt, Denies Former Officer Asylum

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/13/canadian-court-describes-nigeria-police-force-murderous-corrupt-denies-former-officer
Na Nigerian police de work for Canada?
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by OnyeOgboni: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Straight

1 Like

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
And the recent abba karri case which in Nigeria has refused to hand him over.

There is really dent on NPF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by ObalaEmma: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
contigiency:
Still, they have worse uniform men than Nigeria. Is it because we keep thinking that these white folks are better in everything that's why they keep seeing themselves as angels even the areas they depict devil and his incarnates.
Do their police Rip out their fellow white's.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by gidado14(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
techwaya:
angry

Endsars went worldwide,Nigerians forget too quickly
which ENDSARS them talk say bring one reletive of those killed none has been provided which endsars rubbish una de talk
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by SarkinYarki: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
nairaman66:

ISIS fighters are not recognized under any law of any lands, they are rogue fighters and once found of anything incriminating, they are usually sent back to their countries of origin!

The police are tasked with safeguarding of lives and property, not the opposite. Have sense sometimes before you comment on issues! Thanks

Is is relocating to Canada as a police officer? You must receive sense
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by dragunov: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:
Canadian Court Describes Nigeria Police Force As Murderous, Corrupt, Denies Former Officer Asylum

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/13/canadian-court-describes-nigeria-police-force-murderous-corrupt-denies-former-officer

Ah! Iyan ogun odun! See how nemesis is catching up. If you are a policeman or even a soldier in Nigeria, you cannot go to Canada for asylum. Period. This man may not have been part of the wicked system but the name don spoil him chances.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by seyz91(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Onepeople:
Wahala for some of us that are looking for escape root out of this contraption.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by faste: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
This is a proof the world and the international community are watching and aren't oblivious of happenings in the country
I totally agree!
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by gidado14(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:

Them no go Check Afganistan Na us them wan worry?
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by chukwuibuipob: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
wirinet:

I had a recent brush with the Nigerian Police ( okada driving one-way hit and damaged my car). The polics used the incident to extort me endlessly until I contacted a lawyer and went to court to enforce my rights. Its was a traumatic and expensive experience. I contacted all the police officers I knew - both senior and junior, and they told me that is how the police functions.
probably u are in the South.That's how they behave/extort innocent pipu.I always have their CP num/make WhatsApp video when those nuts wan misbehave.Once dey see their CP name, they'll free u
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by mywells: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nigèria police aka area boys in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by 27Pushing30: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
who cares about what the canadian court has to offer??

Nigeria is a sovereign country.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11
Judge Patrick Gleeson held that any Nigerian who willingly joins the Nigeria Police Force will be guilty by association before the Canadian judicial system

post=105774006:

[b]

It is finished !! embarassed
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by BigYash: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Abba Kyari will not like dis
Where is that guy set? He don finally go open fashion design shop or he still dey police force?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by UnabashedIPOB: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Judge Patrick Gleeson held that any Nigerian who willingly joins the Nigeria Police Force will be guilty by association before the Canadian judicial system and the United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, notwithstanding whether or not the person committed gruesomes crimes often associated with the NPF

This is a warning to any security service agent of the TERRORIST government of LIEGERIA. The same fate awaits you if you think you can escape the atrocities that you and your colleagues had committed and apply for asylum abroad. It's no secret that anyone who works or had worked for the ZOO government in any capacity is NOT to be believed. You're either looked upon as a fraudster, conman or a killer and the courts do not temper justice with mercy when you appear before them. So, for all you agents of the dark, be warned your crimes in LIEGERIA are NOT hidden from the outside world.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Awoleesu(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

Ahh!! Let me add lawyers too.. but lawyers won't want you dead regardless... Nigerian doctors, nurses, Police don't give a fvck
Oh! I catch your drift...
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by ogwumgbe: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:

Good job from Canadian Police, they think they can commit atrocities and hide, soon all those useless politicians will be banned from entering civilized world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket / We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) / EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.