Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt (31339 Views)

Court Describes IPOB Proscription As Unconstitutional, Awards N8bn To Kanu / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 / Soyinka Describes Nigerian Youths As "First To Comment" Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Kingosytex(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

The Britishs tried and tested ways of enforcing superiority- denigration of Africans who are in fact superior. Canada itself is a country founded on brutal colonization and widespread corruption. No entity in Canada has any moral high ground to call a Nigerian court corrupt.

Wat about all the false and fake treaties signed by the Canadian government with the native inuit and metis and aboriginal Canadians that they never honored.

Canadiancourts are just as corrupt as nigerian courts if not more corrupt.

NB: Canada is a British possession.

What are you even saying?
The person that liked this comment of yours is very deluded.
Canada is very corrupt yet people queue to go there for a host variety of reasons.
Your NPF is corrupt.
Just deal with it, no matter how you twist the tales, the NPF is corrupt and the Canadian judge has every right to call it so.
We must not continue to sugar coat things, let's call things by its name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Kingosytex(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
contigiency:
Still, they have worse uniform men than Nigeria. Is it because we keep thinking that these white folks are better in everything that's why they keep seeing themselves as angels even the areas they depict devil and his incarnates.

It's not true oga.
Yes, evil is inherent in all humans because no one is perfect.
I don't think anybody in Canada will break into your abide in the middle of the night to arrest and tag you a Yahoo boy.
I also don't think that anybody mounts any road blocks in the streets and roads of Canada demanding bribes and killing those who refused.
I also don't think that the police over there have been accused of butchering humans and selling them in parts.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by nairaman66(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Is is relocating to Canada as a police officer? You must receive sense

The sense should fall on you. You have brain but cannot think
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
From IG to the last man even ex officers of Nigeria Security Agencies should be allow to travel beyond Benin Republic ...

Killers with no ioto of shame
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by enemybulldozer(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:
Canadian Court Describes Nigeria Police Force As Murderous, Corrupt, Denies Former Officer Asylum

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/13/canadian-court-describes-nigeria-police-force-murderous-corrupt-denies-former-officer
Wonders shall never end and this is the police force people like paramakina202, oyigboupdate, NGpatriot, udele1 and ablejesus26 want us to believe in their reports I taya o!
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Titi43: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
But na true sha, which crime wey police no dey commit for this zoo.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
wirinet:

Watin concern us with Afghans? Dem even know day a country like Nigeria dey exist for this world?

Do understand what u typed?
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by SarkinYarki: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
nairaman66:

The sense should fall on you. You have brain but cannot think

You are just a police hater
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by cafaj64629: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Corp To Corp, 1099, and W-2 are the key terms in the employment industry. Check out the article to know more about how the taxes work and how C2C jobs are beneficial overall.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by papiwyte(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Scam... Let them face their own problem.
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by myright: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
LadyExcellency:
Guilty by Association.

Court Rules.
Little wonder Nnamdi Kanu described all of them in the Nigeria security apparatus including south easterners and SS as terrorists. Guilty by association!!
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by wirinet(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Do understand what u typed?
I don't understand, please help me explain what I typed. Explain what our concerns is with Afghan terrorists and how it relates to the topic at hand.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Abujason: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Who doesn’t know that already?
They are just a bunch of no-good, murderous and incompetent criminals.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by wirinet(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
gidado14:

Na Nigerian police de work for Canada?
No. Canada does not want nigerian police officers, both retired or serving in Canada.

The endsars protests and abba Kyari's case has really dented the Nigerian Police internationally.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by favour32(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ukoniwe nor see Benin republic,Togo,Ghana,South Africa,Cameroun and others run go as no fu¢king cult go get am....na Canada through US nai dem nor go reach abi?
By association with the organization wey dem know world_wide for extra judicial killings, brutality and other negatisms...he dey guilty already.
Other better countries get institutions that work....nor be some countries wey dey Africa....na so so wayo wayo dem take know dem.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Emekus999(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Be it police, army, airforce, nscdc whatever force department you're in Nigeria your daughters or sons including ur wife and ur self, should not be allowed to travel outside the country.
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
wirinet:

I don't understand, please help me explain what I typed. Explain what our concerns is with Afghan terrorists and how it relates to the topic at hand.

If u don't understand d English u typed, how am I going to understand it for u? And if I don't understand it just as u didn't understand it, how then am I going to explain it?
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Aurelius1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nigerian policeman have an entitlement mentality. They think because they are policemen they supposed to enjoy free transportation, electricity and all. The police barracks in the town where I live has been cut off from the main grid for almost 2 years now because of their refusal to pay electricity bill. You will see their wives and kids going about with phones and chargers in their hands looking for where to charge their phones.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by almarthins(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
This judgement sweet me die. You don't know how much I want this criminals to be locked in a concentration camps. Make Dem give Dem their juice drink.

Nigerian police no be ur friend o! Be warned my people. Nigerian police na ur enemy in uniform working for the government. No Nigerian police go make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by almarthins(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
This judgement sweet me die. You don't know how much I want this criminals to be locked in a concentration camps. Make Dem give Dem their juice drink.

Nigerian police no be ur friend o! Be warned my people. Nigerian police na ur enemy in uniform working for the government. No Nigerian police go make heaven undecided
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by joepentwo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pls can someone help with a phone or laptop.
My business is down without access to the internet, I barely feed myself.

Location is Uyo... I Appreciate in advance
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by BigBashiru: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingosytex:

What are you even saying?
The person that liked this comment of yours is very deluded.
Canada is very corrupt yet people queue to go there for a host variety of reasons.
Your NPF is corrupt.
Just deal with it, no matter how you twist the tales, the NPF is corrupt and the Canadian judge has every right to call it so.
We must not continue to sugar coat things, let's call things by its name.

Canada is just as bad as Nigeria both rcmp and npf are just as corrupt. I rebuke that spirit of inferiority complex from ur eyes.....
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by wallrichy: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Canadian authority ain't know nothing until Liar Muhammed of Nigeria information services of department of terrorism and banditry under the auspices of President Muhammad Buhari decides to sue them for libel and mischievous misdemeanour. They should have learnt how Liar Muhammed sued CNN and incarcerated Twitter till now. Nigeria no dey joke o....nobody mess up with us except Bandits and Boko Harams....Lol
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by ICCtestimony(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
I am waiting for DSS and presidency to defend themselves...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by BigBashiru: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
contigiency:
Still, they have worse uniform men than Nigeria. Is it because we keep thinking that these white folks are better in everything that's why they keep seeing themselves as angels even the areas they depict devil and his incarnates.

don't mind those ones with their inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Elbinawi: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Canadian Court Describes Nigeria Police Force As Murderous, Corrupt, Denies Former Officer Asylum | Sahara Reporters

Mee:

Dear Canadian Court, the Nigerian police is worst than "Murderous, Corrupt". With no contradiction, the Nigerian police is the worst police in the world.

All Nigerian police stations are ATMs for the exploitation and extortion of Nigerians. The Inspector General of police is extremely corrupt downwards. They are all corrupt. Bribe taking is the normal state of the Nigerian police.

And they are wicked and ruthless killers. In fact in some cases Killer Cops are rewarded with promotion. Killing peaceful protesters for the extremely wicked and corrupt Nigerian ruling elites is a standard for the Nigerian police. Please ask this Former Officer how many people have he killed?

The Nigerian police has murdered hundreds of peaceful #FreeZakzaky protesters and injured thousands.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Godispeace: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Before nko is it not u drug trafficking and internet fraudsters professionals (d Igbos) disgracing Nigeria since 2020 a
Truthissupreme:
Obioma police people have finished the image of this country outside

Their brother also called Nigeria fantastically corrupt when he was with world leaders

But they would say it's igbos that is spoiling the country image
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by writeprof(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Abba Kyari will not like dis

Where is he self? Dem don deportation am?
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by Gfskw: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
True
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by davillian(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mopols are not notorious....
They don't do dirty jobs like the men in black...
Re: Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt by overlord77: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:
But they allow ISIS fighters

Is it your country? you people are just something else. They said they don't want him, make he rest, period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms / You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.