Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP (36773 Views)

I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar / APC Numerical Strength Halts Dogara’s Planned Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Firmoceanic(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
fake news
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Bimpe29: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Like Buhari like Obaseki

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by manunitedbabes: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin Edo no be Lagos.... They want to act amother movie again ohhh

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Abujaexpress: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Propaganda at the highest grin
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by richiepolymer(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is the kind of news that makes me laugh.
First of all, the people who voted for Obaseki and Shuaibu just to spite oshiomole are all useless apes.
Obaseki has been exhibiting his terrible dictatorial tendencies and illegality long before now, but what many of his supporters did was to pretend and turn a blind eye just because they were promised crumbs and to spite oshiomole. You people cannot be loyal to your state...rather you pay allegiance to few individuals.
As for that idiot called Shuaibu, nothing good will come out of your aspiration. Nothing at all! If you sell your brother, do you expect the buyer to trust you? Never! Obaseki may be terrible but he's not stupid. Obaseki knows your type and will place you were you belong in due time.
Obaseki spent billions of naira Edo money to secure PDP ticket for Shuaibu and himself, else they won't be in power today. Shuaibu your eye go clear.....wait small.....e never reach.
All of una wey support illegality... Una go hear am

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Indispensable85(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Useless philip shuabu
God is paying you back
You never see anything
Better remain in PDP and face that music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by mrkings84(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Edo no be Lagos

Gan gan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Oracleforce: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shuibu should kiss his political career goodbye...because obaseki has already used him to achieve his 2nd term bid so, there is nothing to lose anymore...
And shuibu might be thinking that mr governor might no handover power to him after the expiration of his second term in the office.
But the calculation will be that the power of incumbency will prevail...

Edo no be )Lagos Nah scam slogan to some foolish edo people who think √Tinubu is interested in the sharing formulas of Edo state government coffers....
Lagos state IGR is 10 times Edo state IGR....and I can bet my 2 balls that Tinubu is entitled to half of this money...

So, Edo no be Lagos, Nah scam...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by category(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Useless EDO people

You are not normal at all
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Useless EDO people
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by patrickmuf(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
bolaayenimo:
But what is the big deal in Obaseki naming his cabinet? Is he trying to recoup the money lost in the election?
Exactly what I thought...
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Simao88(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's obvious you lack courtsey
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Simao88(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
You lack courtesy
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by alen4smith(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Useless EDO people
your father!
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Funflipper: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
tnerro1:
Useless governor, I voted against Oshiomole not for Obaseki

How clever is that?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by abraham01emma01: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Selfishness.
.The family of �
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by dominion001(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't know why I don't like that obaseki of a guy right from the time he defected to pdp. That man only needed a platform to defeat oshiomole not that he is really into pdp thing. He appears so arrogant.
Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by chrisblack: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
https://independent.ng/jubilation-in-edo-over-shaibus-planned-defection-from-pdp/
it would be stupid for people to believe shaibu is fighting for the masses, after all obaseki as saved public funds by not paying the cabinet for almost a year.��

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by Deadlytruth(m): 4:21am On Sep 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
https://independent.ng/jubilation-in-edo-over-shaibus-planned-defection-from-pdp/
While I acknowledge that you only shared what Daily Independent reported, I would like to correct the part that talks of jubilation. Philip Shuaibu's rumoured defection plan has not and will likely never cause any jubilation in Edo State except perhaps in his ward in Etsako West Local Government Area.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP by tnerro1(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Funflipper:

How clever is that?

Don’t mind me ooo, Na Oshiomhole cause am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra / Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.