Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed (6608 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
advocatejare:

At last you’re back from iboji oku grin

Who is a Muslim? Is he one who worship like the Hindus that Muhammad copied from

Babaheekmat Alfa Ab'oku Soro oya answer the question fa grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed by true2god: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
cheesy Babaheekmat please come oo haekymbah and AntiChristian needs Certificate of Kafir here abeg
Who is issuing this certificate of kuffar? I need one ASAP.
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed by true2god: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Ngbo Alfa Rashidi, your brother Babaheekmat has not returned from the graveyards where he went to pray like your ojise nla as we await him to hand over to you and your second haekymbahd the certificate of kafir
Do you mean the greatest prophet of allah went to the cemetery to pray in the middle of the night? My Ogboni neighbour also does that.
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed by true2god: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2021
advocatejare:
At last you’re back from iboji oku grin. Who is a Muslim? Is he one who worship like the Hindus that Muhammad copied from
The Hindus should sue mohammed for copying their religion and naming it islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2021
true2god:
Do you mean the greatest prophet of allah went to the cemetery to pray in the middle of the night? My Ogboni neighbour also does that.

Yes bro
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
true2god:
Who is issuing this certificate of kuffar? I need one ASAP.

Babaheekmat the plumber is the one issuing this certificate
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed by Aboks(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
true2god:

Re: Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed by Aboks(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2021
advocatejare:

They are not suing him because they know that he’s worshipping their god. Deliberately saying that a mango is cashew does not change the fact that it’s still mango. So referring to Shiva or Krishna as Allah does not change anything

you mean it

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife from an Islamic Perspective / Etiquette And Sunnah Of Fasting / Important Reminder In Our Daily Life And Deen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.