Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin (2522 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Ekejoestar(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Stacyomolola post=105783107][/quote]

How's it doing you?
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Goldbw122(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Pls note that this is not to body shame any female or vagina person here.

(1):My mum was married a virgin, so I will also marry a virgin.
(2): virgins enters marriage with less/no baggage of past emotional trauma as a result of broken heart caused by failed relationships.
(3): the first law of okafor grin grin grin, that law is validated daily by the news we hear everyday of women's infidelity in marriage.
(4): and the last one is because I have always wanted to give someone's daughter head in a 69 position but I can't imagine myself licking a pussy that have been penetrated by different gbolas both agberos ooo, cultists ooo, armed robbers ooo and probably ritualists sef and small small boys wey no fit follow you talk on a normal level, and that particular issue is why I haven't given any of my past girlfriends head,

That's my own reasons Sha,,,

What if, it was a lie that you have been told?
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Ekejoestar(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Goldbw122:

What if, it was a lie that you have been told?

She can lie but I go catch am, and am not going to pay her dowry until I confirm by myself that she is a virgin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by baralatie(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

She can lie but I go catch am, and am not going to pay her dowry until I confirm by myself that she is a virgin
Then you did not marry a virgin simple!
grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Lordbinsmar: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
You are not a virgin but u wan to marry a virgin. Shege angry

Why are you pained grin grin grin

No be juju be that grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
the last one is because I have always wanted to give someone's daughter head in a 69 position but I can't imagine myself licking a pussy that have been penetrated by different gbolas

Don't bother about making heaven again. I've shut the gate grin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Ekejoestar(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't bother about making heaven again. I've shut the gate grin

Na so

Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Why are you pained grin grin grin

No be juju be that grin grin grin
e no dey pain me because virgin girls don finish for Nigeria grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Lordbinsmar: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
e no dey pain me because virgin girls don finish for Nigeria grin cheesy

No be juju be that one grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by puppie017: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
OMO ale
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
So MEN dey get VIRGIN version.?
There's VIRGIN JOSEPH Right...?
Better Wake Up and Fix yourself.
Provided na man go marry you and you anticipate marriage, then you ought to Wake up.
You also have a choice of remaining unmarried which is better for us.
Have you ever heard a MAN is sent packing from his marital home to his parents home?
Better Fix yourself & stop slaying.
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

So MEN dey get VIRGIN version.?
There's VIRGIN JOSEPH Right...?
Better Wake Up and Fix yourself.
Provided na man go marry you and you anticipate marriage, then you ought to Wake up.

Have you ever heard a MAN is sent packing from his marital home to his parents home ?
Better Fix yourself & stop slaying.
HMMM, INTERESTING.........

Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Jeon(f): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
HMMM, INTERESTING.........

Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Jeon(f): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Don't even knowooo what to say..

JUST HEAR URSELF OUT NAH SENSE YOU GET SO? Abi na juju you hold with ur tongue..

Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Ikwerelastborn: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

(2): virgins enters marriage with less/no baggage of past emotional trauma as a result of broken heart caused by failed relationships.
(3): the first law of okafor grin grin grin, that law is validated daily by the news we hear everyday of women's infidelity in marriage.
(4): and the last one is because I have always wanted to give someone's daughter head in a 69 position but I can't imagine myself licking a pussy that have been penetrated by different gbolas both agberos ooo, cultists ooo, armed robbers ooo and probably ritualists sef and small small boys wey no fit follow you talk on a normal level, and that particular issue is why I haven't given any of my past girlfriends head,

Op don't mind all these simps here who feel they dont deserve good things.They can't actually get virgins so they make do with the oloshos they come across grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=Stacyomolola post=105783107][/quote]

I like your nose!.....oya tell me tankio!
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2021
as long as we still have simps in our midst, i believe we still have virgin girls .........yeah you heard me right!...........
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Jeon:

Kim Tae-hyung
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Your reasons are valid.

Godspeed in your quest for true happiness.

I'm not here also to body shame anyone, but, if you must marry/date a Nigerian girl, get yourself a virgin Nigerian girl. They're with less garbage.

Don't mind me... Where you wan see virgin Nigerian girl? They don't exist.

That moment you started well, 2seconds you mud everything..grin

We have too many virgins in this country sha...Shine ya eye.
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

So in summary it's about the 69 sex style?...cheesy

Na babe with good personal hygiene you need asides being a virgin...
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Sep 14, 2021
mariahAngel:
Op, who then will marry those past girlfriends you slept with?

After you go don gather legion of spirits full your body finish, you come dey look for virgin wey you go possess abi?
grin grin

Iwe o na ewe gi?.cheesy

Every virgin needs an experience partner sha...If not na lifetime boring missionary..
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Munzy14(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmad62:
Nigerian virgin girl Doesn't exist.. They died back in 1987
Who is putting this in your head?..
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2021
2dice01:
Some are only virgin cus her Hymen is intact
They have done all sort
Even her anus isn't spared grin

Experienced virgin is the bomb....cheesy

At least you won't start lecturing her from square one....Or start preaching bible from proverbs before she will agree...grin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2021
It's your life OP, live it the way you want... But please don't force your opinions down own throats...
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by 2dice01: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:

At least you won't start lecturing her from square one....Or start preaching bible from proverbs before she will agree...grin
grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Stacyomolola(f): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
michael77777:

I like your nose!.....oya tell me tankio!

Tankio grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

Iwe o na ewe gi?.cheesy

It’s the op’s entitled mindset for me. What nerve! cheesy

Every virgin needs an experience partner sha...If not na lifetime boring missionary..

Not that much of an experienced partner, or else the experienced might want to (in a hurry) take advantage of the inexperienced by teaching and making the inexperienced do what they might not be ready to do (kind of forcing them to catch up).
Sex is a process that involves mind and body, and should not be rushed.
It would be wrong for someone with years of sexual to marry a virgin and (almost immediately) begin to teach and make the virgin do things that seem unusual and awkward.

I believe a married couple should be (at least) almost at the same level of sexual experience, so that they can explore, enjoy and grow together without one taking advantage of the other by making them do things their minds might not be ready for.

For example: that missionary style that might be boring to you, to another couple (especially a couple in love), it is the best position, as it connects them body to body and soul to soul.
I also believe it is the most beautiful and the most intimate sexual position.
Also, being a virgin does not mean that one is naive of everything concerning sex.
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:

There’s no such thing as an experienced virgin (sexually).

More reason why you both need to be (almost) at the same level of sexual experience.
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

It’s the op’s entitled mindset for me. What nerve! cheesy

Not that much of an experienced partner, or else the experienced might want to (in a hurry) take advantage of the inexperienced by teaching and making the inexperienced do what they might not be ready to do (kind of forcing them to catch up).
Sex is a process that involves mind and body, and should not be rushed.
It would be wrong for someone with years of sexual to marry a virgin and (almost immediately) begin to teach and make the virgin do things that seem unusual and awkward.

I believe a married couple should be (at least) almost at the same level of sexual experience, so that they can explore, enjoy and grow together without one taking advantage of the other by making them do things their minds might not be ready for.

For example: that missionary style that might be boring to you, to another couple (especially a couple in love), it is the best position, as it connects them body to body and soul to soul.
I also believe it is the most beautiful and the most intimate sexual position.
Also, being a virgin does not mean that one is naive of everything concerning sex.
cheesy

Kedu?

Normally experience lady vs virgin man.

Experienced guy Vs virgin lady.

As long as their is love, a partner will exercise all the patience to allow you grow in it and match up..

Marriage no be boyfriend/girlfriend stuffs that want to use sex as competition na.

The level of experience kwesiri iwu nu libido...

A man with high libido vs woman high libido...If otherwise, e go take grace of God not to cheat...

No mata how experienced a man is, his virgin wife will meet up for the fact love is in the air.
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

There’s no such thing as an experienced virgin (sexually).

More reason why you both need to be (almost) at the same level of sexual experience.

Hmmmmm.....How sure are you there is nothing like experienced virgin?

Do you know some virgin ladies know stuffs deeper than those that have started eating before the meeting?.

As a man, na me supposed tell you this...If you don't believe it, fine...But never doubt it doesn't exist.

Some virgins are experienced...Just waiting for the right man to get down then take him to cloud9..cheesy

Virgins get attached and clingy easily, thats y it takes time with them....But if a man is in love, he will exercise all the patience needed.

See, if two virgins marry hehehehe, na them they ask after all is it food...cheesy E don bore them tire...grin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by mariahAngel(f): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:

cheesy

Kedu?

I’m fine. Thank you.

You’re much better now right?

Normally experience lady vs virgin man.

Experienced guy Vs virgin lady.

As long as their is love, a partner will exercise all the patience to allow you grow in it and match up..

Marriage no be boyfriend/girlfriend stuffs that want to use sex as competition na.

The level of experience kwesiri iwu nu libido...

A man with high libido va woman high libido...If otherwise, e go take grace of God not to cheat...

No mata how experienced a man is, his virgin wife will meet up for the fact love is in the air.

Well, people are so much in a hurry these days, and the things I read that people do and the extent they’re ready to go are downright scary and very disgusting.
Re: Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin by Munzy14(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

I’m fine. Thank you.

You’re much better now right?

Well, people are so much in a hurry these days, and the things I read that people do and the extent they’re ready to go are downright scary and very disgusting.
Yes...better now...Mild cough persists.

Not everyone is in a hurry though...Many people are enjoying marital bliss or similar stuffs...We only read the bad ones on front page...But nobody talks about the good ones.

Life na sacrifice...Just like relationship/marriage...As far as you have a mind and likeness for it, be ready to sacrifice.

And in all be optimistic....Don't be scared..And stop reading too much meaning into bad ones put online....A sweet person offline, might be forming brutal and redpill/feminist online just to be among....grin

Stuffs like that can make one generalise things that are not in existence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even Don Jazzy Knows The Truth, See What He Said!!! 18+ [Pictures] / Please, Recommend Effective Abortion Pills For Me. / How To Get Girls To Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.