Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video (52788 Views)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by bablon20(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
This woman's sugar boy will be swimming in money by now because I know buhari must have retired from the oda room activities with his perpetual medical trips to London. Who knows whether pantanmi is the one servicing her kitten?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by josielewa(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
hu
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by ZwamTech(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Man breaks down in tears after recharging N3M instead of N3K airtime (Video)

See full gist ��

https:///pdbozW-10q

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Darkblood: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol
Aisha buhari is a selfish woman, don't get carried away, she is as useless as her husband
SuperNova33:
She should be our president for this ... she is a real woman, and speaking fearless truths.

She has won my respect.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by AK481(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why hausa ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by PAWG(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:
Anything wey una dey do, make una do fast. We are waiting endlessly for 2023 to come. Where has she been?

Is Aisha the president ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by ceaser: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
She should be our president for this ... she is a real woman, and speaking fearless truths.

She has won my respect.

Which president? She is a hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SuperNova33: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Darkblood:
Lol
Aisha buhari is a selfish woman, don't get carried away, she is as useless as her husband
hmmmm pls enlighten me more because in that post, she only spoke truth .. And I will always gravitate towards truth.

So how is she selfish make I update myself.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by JoeEeL(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
So she didn't see the the voice recording of where he was charging his deranged fellows to kill the 'infidels'?

These Fulani Islamic people are all the same. They are either terrorists, support terrorism or silent in the face of it.

Dangote, Atiku etc. how many times have they cried against the incessant killing? How many times have they staged a protest?'

Mtcheew. If u like fall for the useless lies that there are good Fulanis and bad Fulanis until your father's backyard is literally gone.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by pickatyoubackup: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:
Anything wey una dey do, make una do fast. We are waiting endlessly for 2023 to come. Where has she been?

On point brother.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SuperNova33: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
ceaser:

Which president? She is a hypocrite.
I guess I must be wrong because you are the second person saying this I was of the belief that she wants to do good but for fear of the tall slender shadow in chief.

Don't tell me she too has skoinskoin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Habib101: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Atleast she's not the same as her husband undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Darkblood: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
She only complains or pretend to be on the side of Nigerians whenever things don't favor her. Whenever she is denied something or doesn't get her wish she will come to SM and cry or report. Patience Jonathan still showed remorse and emotions, this Aisha buhari doesn't give a Bleep, she is only after her own interests
SuperNova33:
hmmmm pls enlighten me more because in that post, she only spoke truth .. And I will always gravitate towards truth.

So how is she selfish make I update myself.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by mu2sa2: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ipob miscreants oya food don land! Oya, mumus, start venting your frustration over the capture of your saint by Buhari boys in Kenya, compounded by the thought that he is now being fed watery beans for breakfast and super dark amala with nasty gbegiri soup for super. No lunch for a murder inciter.
God bless Nigeria and decimate her detractors.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by seunmsg(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
The First Lady should post in English. She’s the First Lady of Nigeria and not Hausa-Fulani ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by bizzibodi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hajia, when are U going to cry:This blood U fepple are shedding there is Allah ooo! cry cry cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SuperNova33: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Darkblood:
She only complains or pretend to be on the side of Nigerians whenever things don't favor her. Whenever she is denied something or doesn't get her wish she will come to SM and cry or report. Patience Jonathan still showed remorse and emotions, this Aisha buhari doesn't give a Bleep, she is only after her own interests
if that is the case she must have been talking to herself too be that.

These people know the right thing to do but they won't as long as it doesn't affect them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Charmingrascal(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Is she crushing on Pantami.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Eleponblue(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:
From now till 2023 nko? We no go die before then?! O Lord Help us!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by TheWolfen(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol

Onepeople:
Confused woman ,today she will writing like some who have regain her senses, 2morow again, she will be writing like one who is under a spell .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by sean079: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ooohhh Älläh give victory to the Taliban

We need VAT from the south to survive
We need money from oil in the Niger delta to survive

Hehhheeee uuuuuhhhh aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SATELLITENET: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osKZmDgvXUI

Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44 seun please put the video link back on the first page

https://www.nairaland.com/6751348/video-pantami-crying-during-sermon
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by IbileIfe: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:

She has won my respect.

Which respect?
Our political leaders and their partners in crime and beneficiaries take advantage of the gullibility and stupidity of the Nigerian masses ruled by the herd mentality of their religion and tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by IbileIfe: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
TheWolfen:
Lol

She is a political manipulator.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Lightorder: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Guyman02:
Queen Amina of Daura, because they didn't want to hurt their kinsmen that's why bandits took over Zamfara state and the Governor was more interested in decamping to APC from PDP

This graphic designer guy seems to create hundreds of monikers, I wonder the time he has to attend to clients
Abeg, free the graphic guy. It is called, aggressive marketing
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by TheWolfen(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
I swear

IbileIfe:

She is a political manipulator.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Jolite(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Is it that Pantatorrist that has 64 teeth or which one is she disturbing someone about?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Newboss(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Guyman02:
Queen Amina of Daura, because they didn't want to hurt their kinsmen that's why bandits took over Zamfara state and the Governor was more interested in decamping to APC from PDP

This graphic designer guy seems to create hundreds of monikers, I wonder the time he has to attend to clients

That guy is the company's marketer.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Lama70(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank you. Ze oza room right away �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) / Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.