Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video (52782 Views)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Babastrong(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Felimax post=105782768]Anything wey una dey do, make una do fast. We are waiting endlessly for 2023 to come. Where has she been? [which plans have you laid down for 2023? I don't trust the youth of nowaday. Everything is by mouth. If you can't see pass your nose, you can't do anything meaningful in the political arena]
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Jostoman: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:

I am not distracted.
grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Felimax(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
seguno2:

Do you have a PVC?
What of all your folks and friends

I will not be here if i don't have have my PVC. Forget, election in Nigeria is not won by reasonable people if not the country would have been spared from the kind of mess we are into right now. My prayer is that we should be able to get it right this time, enough of this "Bamboo dey work Monkey dey shop". I don''t know about my folks but for me I CAN'T WAIT!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by sencekompis: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Awon werey deedee

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by seunayantokun(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekún alábòsí.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Felimax(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eleponblue:

From now till 2023 nko? We no go die before then?! O Lord Help us!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Bad as it is, children of God nor go boil stone eat. I empathize with people who have families yet no job and nothing tangible to depend on.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Felimax(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
PAWG:

Is Aisha the president ?

I did not see where i said she is the president, sorry.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Felimax(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=105786996][/quote]
I believe you are not exempted from the class of youth you are referring to if not i will like to know your plans also. For your information, there is a reason why Twitter remained banned but by God's grace what we cannot achieve with twitter we will achieve anyhow. We will keep petitioning them if that is the best we can do.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Gamesmart: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

What truth has she spoken?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Mentorfaffair: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Terrence99:

She lashed out at Abba Kyari and Daura. She's extending the same courtesy to Pantami.

Pantami is a fraud and a supporter of terrorists. She's telling him to do the right thing.
What u don't know don't talk

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by babatee90(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
She should be our president for this ... she is a real woman, and speaking fearless truths.

She has won my respect.

Modified : to clear the air I only commented based on what I read nothing more ... some have attacked me about it but I assure you if she has been a hypocrite, I don't know all I know is she spoke the truth fearlessly in that post.

Can you even read at all??
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by talkportal: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
She's not really making any sense, so why is this piece of information newsworthy? undecided

She's not even coherent in the nonsense. Be like her left brain don shift, what is the positive results in Zamfara state? A quick Google check of "Zamfara state" under news section will reveal that she's far from reality!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Osashalom: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hypocrites, with all the drama between this woman, her husband and the cabal who would have thought that she will vote for buhari for second term talkless campaigning for him. Now cryptically endorsing a terrorist minister. Trust these guys at your own peril. They are all partners in terorism.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Yankee101: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
The entire government is already adjudged a failure

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hypocrisy, pretence and Ill conspiracy will destroy those who abide by it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SuperNova33: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
babatee90:

Can you even read at all??
no I can't I just stare at the screen and wait for Devine understanding..

You just want to talk like the one before you ... asking senseless questions.. can I read at all? I should be asking you that.

Hate will only leave you blind, I will stand my truth even tho I hate APC and this buhari led government but I will not let that blind me

If buhari today decides to effectively fix the nation I will likewise begin to support him... I am patriotic and loyal to my nation not to any person party or creed.

If you can read, please read it well and have a good night.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Terrence99: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mentorfaffair:

What u don't know don't talk

Okay sir. Better tell Pantami to run and beg Aisha cos all those she lashes at in the past are nowhere to be found today.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Solsix(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:
Anything wey una dey do, make una do fast. We are waiting endlessly for 2023 to come. Where has she been?
Hahahaha this guy sef

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by LolaAj2021: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
The message she is passing across is that now that the man who is saddled with the responsibility has finally grown the courage to do the right thing irrespective of any other considerations, positive results are beginning to show in Zamfara.

If you know, you know.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by opribo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
why is she speaking in boko haram tone see our first lady that was the voice for the people has nor turned jihadist apologists.
It is well, since you have been talked to you no longer the first lady we used to know.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by izubext007: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
She has not really explain any thing here. They are one , let's hold the 23 is close 16 more months.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Gamesmart: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by femiasaolu2014: 3:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Behind every successful man is a woman.

Behind a presidential failure called Buhari is another first lady failure called Aisha.

Like husband like wife, birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by lexy2014: 3:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Arabaincubus: 4:34am On Sep 14, 2021
These people just know how to talk rubbish.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by ogwumgbe: 4:51am On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
She should be our president for this ... she is a real woman, and speaking fearless truths.

She has won my respect.

Modified : to clear the air I only commented based on what I read nothing more ... some have attacked me about it but I assure you if she has been a hypocrite, I don't know all I know is she spoke the truth fearlessly in that post.

Seconded brother, if this woman contests for presidential position, I will vote for her. She's the only woman I will vote for in the entire North

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by UnimkeAk(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:

She has won my respect.

Nigerians are very dull..
Pple say something and do the opposite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by seguno2: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:
I will not be here if i don't have have my PVC. Forget, election in Nigeria is not won by reasonable people if not the country would have been spared from the kind of mess we are into right now. My prayer is that we should be able to get it right this time, enough of this "Bamboo dey work Monkey dey shop". I don''t know about my folks but for me I CAN'T WAIT!

If you don’t care, and you don’t work on getting everyone around you to also have PVCs and vote massively for your candidates, then monkey will continue to work and baboon will continue to chop the monkey’s sweat. Na so life be o.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by seguno2: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Nigerians are very dull..
Pple say something and the opposite

We are too dull, aswear angry undecided
Do you think that is why Lagbaja sang 200 million mumus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.