Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video (52783 Views)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Jerryherd: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Smart woman, not everyone can understand

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by BabaO2: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:
Anything wey una dey do, make una do fast. We are waiting endlessly for 2023 to come. Where has she been?
Buhari wont contest in 2023, buhari is the main confidant of fulanis to foister their agenda on the whole of the so called nigeria at the moment, buhari is not pretending and he's not shameful of perpetuating the agenda, he has just approved relocation/deflated the presence of navy that supposed to occupy only the coastal region based in the southern part, he has created another parallel naval base in kano which has no sea that sorrounds the country,coincidentally, kano is the state origin of the current appointed by him the chief of naval staff, while he sees nothing wrong about the congregations of all military formations of army and aiforce in the north. All the very expensive billions of naira turcanoes are there only to secure the northern parts. BUHARI must not be allowed to do more fundamental damages to the strength of southern Nigerian, he should not even be allowed to stay till 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by juman(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hiss.
Nonsense.

Buhari is useless president.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by APCNig: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
superior1:
Pantami the terrorist sympathizer wants to enter Heaven so he can have eternal servants and beautiful women

So you believe Heaven is a place for fuccking beautiful women. I hope you are not suffering from the same problem as Pantami and FFK
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
She should be our president for this ... she is a real woman, and speaking fearless truths.
She has won my respect.
That is exactly what she is probably gunning for so she can enter fully onto the Nigerian political scene once her husband is done. undecided

She already conned many into believing her fearless and all the other lies Nigerians like to tell themselves. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by seguno2: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:
Anything wey una dey do, make una do fast. We are waiting endlessly for 2023 to come. Where has she been?

Do you have a PVC?
What of all your folks and friends
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by fineboynl(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wasted 8years.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by nkiliuzo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
rubbish people
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by PrinceGallant: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
superior1:
Pantami the terrorist sympathizer wants to enter Heaven so he can have eternal servants and beautiful women
Die with your rage
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by BKayy: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
We have reached the level where the "first lady" on her own accord records video in Hausa.
For those that doesn't understand, start learning Hausa because it will soon be your official language

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by israelmao(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Aisha has been caged by the power-that-be,she was compelled to remain in her cocoon.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
She should be our president for this ... she is a real woman, and speaking fearless truths.

She has won my respect.

What truth has she spoken?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SuperNova33: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
IbileIfe:

Which respect?
Our political leaders and their partners in crime and beneficiaries take advantage of the gullibility and stupidity of the Nigerian masses ruled by the herd mentality of their religion and tribe.
omo you Dey para. I only commented going by the meaning I perceived from her post ... She was saying the truth, if she meant it or not I can't say but she spoke the truth if they fear God they will eradicate the problems of nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by seunayantokun(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
They've infected her with confusion virus (confuvirus) at last.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Ayemileto(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:

She has won my respect.

She will be your village president.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SuperNova33: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

What truth has she spoken?
just read the message wrote with open mind.. She was talking to theherself powers that be... to do the needful.

Her motives are unknown but her message rings true
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Noshitboi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Aisha, the more you want to twist it the more twisted it becomes grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SuperNova33: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ayemileto:

She will be your village president.

Nonsense
hate is a destroys everything .
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by mrkings84(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
So what's the meaning of the write-up?
Even the translated one still needs explanation.

Dumb people!!
Opportunity missed road!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dem say ,,dem say
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Kaymaxine(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:
Dubai

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by fregeneh(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:

She's been to 'LONDON'
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Bellotelli: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onepeople:
Confused woman ,today she will writing like some who have regain her senses, 2morow again, she will be writing like one who is under a spell .
How please
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by zombieHUNTER: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:

She has won my respect.

Modified : to clear the air I only commented based on what I read nothing more ... some have attacked me about it but I assure you if she has been a hypocrite, I don't know all I know is she spoke the truth fearlessly in that post.

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by SuperNova33: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=105786169][/quote]do you have sample of brains you have repaired ? I don't want scam o
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Jostoman: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felimax:
you supposed to know that when election is coming Aisha bubu will surely come out to distract you people.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Jostoman: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:

She has won my respect.

Modified : to clear the air I only commented based on what I read nothing more ... some have attacked me about it but I assure you if she has been a hypocrite, I don't know all I know is she spoke the truth fearlessly in that post.

this is the way she also deceive you people before 2019 election.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onepeople:
Confused woman ,today she will writing like some who have regain her senses, 2morow again, she will be writing like one who is under a spell .
I tell you my brother that woman knows how to deceive her gullible in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
just read the message wrote with open mind.. She was talking to theherself powers that be... to do the needful.

Her motives are unknown but her message rings true

Even though u read d message with an open mind, u can't even articulate d truth that u say u read
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by micronut(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
See the video here as posted on her Instagram account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5oMAPQQhc
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Onepeople: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bellotelli:

How please
that woman knows what she is doing, i use to take her serious, but juat realised she is an attention seeker nothing more, when they settle her she will jet out to Dubai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video by Felimax(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jostoman:
you supposed to know that when election is coming Aisha bubu will surely come out to distract you people.

I am not distracted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.