Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far (1800 Views)

Fiction Taken Too Far - Anambra Govt Denies Report Of Herders Invading Airport / Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode / Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
RobbStark:

You scoundrel, there is nothing like taken too far.
You can continue locking down your region thinking you are doing others.
Your con artist is locked up in detention and you his foot soldiers are not smart to reason well.

All this time you have supporting the Mondays lockdown, don't change now.

Ndi ala
OGOGORO DRINKER HAS SPOKEN.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by kuuljay(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
But why is the sit at home only compliant in the south east,why can't the Igbos in abuja Lagos etc follow suit so that the people in power can feel it,right now it's the ordinary people in South East that are feeling the heat

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
loveth360:
Lead us in the best way.

We will follow you.

I've given the template.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by gidgiddy: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

My brother, are you not in Nigeria? People are afraid of coming out every Monday because the enforcement of the sit at home has been hijacked by hoodlums....

You truly think that some hoodlums can force millions of people in 5 states to sit at home? Thats not possible
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

You truly think that some hoodlums can force millions of people in 5 states to sit at home? Thats not possible

My brother, the news is all over the internet, call any one you have his number that is residing in the east, onitsha precisely and ask him/her.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
kuuljay:
But why is the sit at home only compliant in the south east,why can't the Igbos in abuja Lagos etc follow suit so that the people in power can feel it,right now it's the ordinary people in South East that are feeling the heat
THE SO CALLED ORDINARY PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPLAINING. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ON IGBO/BIAFRA MATTER?
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

THE SO CALLED ORDINARY PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPLAINING. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ON IGBO/BIAFRA MATTER?

Who said they are not complaining? Abum onye Igbo, so don't dare ask me what's my business with Igbo matter.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

SHUT THE FUECK UP, YOU ARE A SABOTUER. UKPABI ASIKA AND NNAMDI AZIKIWE WILL ALSO SEE THEMSELVES AS IGBOS. THUNDER FIRE THAT MOUTH YOU USE TO CALL YOUR USELESS SELF, IGBO.

Nnamdi Azikiwe have achieved more than your miserable, cursed lineage have ever and will ever dream of achieving.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

SHUT THE FUECK UP, YOU ARE A SABOTUER. UKPABI ASIKA AND NNAMDI AZIKIWE WILL ALSO SEE THEMSELVES AS IGBOS. THUNDER FIRE THAT MOUTH YOU USE TO CALL YOUR USELESS SELF, IGBO.

Ewu aburu onu, gbabaa na-ajo ofia and don't meddle in the affairs of the sons of the soil.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Anuofia like you, o gini k'ina ako? Oburu na m ekweghi na-ihe I n'ekwu, mburu brainless? Ifuro n'ibú ezi ofia, taaa gbafuo here
NAMA, YOU CAN READ, BUT CAN'T COMPREHEND. SEE WHY YOU ARE A BRAINLESS AMOEBA. I SAID UKPABI ASIKA AND ZIK WILL ALSO REGARD THEMSELVES AS IGBOS. DO YOU KNOW WHO THOSE TWO ARE? THEY ARE THE GREATEST SABOTEURS OF ALL TIME AND WE DON'T REGARD THEM AS IGBOS.

YOU BABY SABOTEUR IS NOT IGBO. YOU ARE ONLY AGRY AND AGAISNT THE SIT AT HOME EXERCISE, BECAUSE YOU ARE PLANING TO CAMPAIGNE FOR CRIMINALS FOR N2,000, 5KG BAG OF RICE, AND A PACK OF INDOMIE SO THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SUBJUGATE OUR PEOPLE. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPEN THIS TIME. WE OWN THE LAND AND WE ARE TAKING OVER. GO JUMP INTO THE LAGOON AND DIE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. BLACK BRAIN.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Ewu aburu onu, gbabaa na-ajo ofia and don't meddle in the affairs of the sons of the soil.
IF YOU WANT, I CAN POST A VIDEO OF A FULANI SPEAKING CORRECT IGBO AT OWERRI AND BEGGING TO BE ACEPTED. THAT DOESN'T AND WIL NEVER MAKE HIM IGBO. SPEAK IGBO AND WRITE IGBO ALLYOU WANT, THAT WON'T CHANGE YOUR SABOTEUR STATUS AND IN IGBOLAND WE DO NOT REGARD SABOTEURS AS IGBOS. FACT!!
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Nnamdi Azikiwe have achieved more than your miserable, cursed lineage have ever and will ever dream of achieving.
IN THE END, HE IS A SABOTUER AND THAT'S HOW WE SEE HIM. YOUR CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA TRIED TO WASH HIM AND SELL HIM TO US, BUT MAZI KANU EXPOSED HIM FOR WHO HE IS. A USEFUL IDIOT SABOTUER OF THE FULANIS. NO BODY IS CELEBRATIN HIM, AND WE WILL NEVER CELEBRATE HIM. CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU IS WHO WE KNOW. HE FOUGHT FOR US AND DIED FOR US.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

NAMA, YOU CAN READ, BUT CAN'T COMPREHEND. SEE WHY YOU ARE A BRAINLESS AMOEBA. I SAID UKPABI ASIKA AND ZIK WILL ALSO REGARD THEMSELVES AS IGBOS. DO YOU KNOW WHO THOSE TWO ARE? THEY ARE THE GREATEST SABOTEURS OF ALL TIME AND WE DON'T REGARD THEM AS IGBOS.

YOU BABY SABOTEUR IS NOT IGBO. YOU ARE ONLY AGRY AND AGAISNT THE SIT AT HOME EXERCISE, BECAUSE YOU ARE PLANING TO CAMPAIGNE FOR CRIMINALS FOR N2,000, 5KG BAG OF RICE, AND A PACK OF INDOMIE SO THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SUBJUGATE OUR PEOPLE. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPEN THIS TIME. WE OWN THE LAND AND WE ARE TAKING OVER. GO JUMP INTO THE LAGOON AND DIE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. BLACK BRAIN.

You see why I said that you are an e-diot and a waste of sperm, and the curse is following you up and down, now tell me who in your miserable lineage have come close to Azikiwe's achievements or do you think it's all about running your mouth like 2" tap? You are an ewu aburu onu.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

IN THE END, HE IS A SABOTUER AND THAT'S HOW WE SEE HIM. YOUR CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA TRIED TO WASH HIM AND SELL HIM TO US, BUT MAZI KANU EXPOSED HIM FOR WHO HE IS. A USEFUL IDIOT SABOTUER OF THE FULANIS. NO BODY IS CELEBRATIN HIM, AND WE WILL NEVER CELEBRATE HIM. CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU IS WHO WE KNOW. HE FOUGHT FOR US AND DIED FOR US.

Keep on spewing trash from that gutter in your face that you call mouth, mention one person in your family that have come close in achievements to Zik of Africa.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

IF YOU WANT, I CAN POST A VIDEO OF A FULANI SPEAKING CORRECT IGBO AT OWERRI AND BEGGING TO BE ACEPTED. THAT DOESN'T AND WIL NEVER MAKE HIM IGBO. SPEAK IGBO AND WRITE IGBO ALLYOU WANT, THAT WON'T CHANGE YOUR SABOTEUR STATUS AND IN IGBOLAND WE DO NOT REGARD SABOTEURS AS IGBOS. FACT!!

Anu ohia, you are not an Igbo man... You are a supporter of APC product without identity... The people sabotaging the Biafran struggle are the people in power, not the woman selling pepper and tomatoes by the roadside.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by baralatie(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:

UGM went to Comprehensive Secondary School Nkume,Njaba in Imo state today where students were writing WAEC exams and set on fire all examinations materials scared aways both teachers and student in the name of enforcing monday lockdown.
Is that not madness!
Well!

What is my own!

If they like blow up the south east every monday
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Keep on spewing trash from that gutter in your face that you call mouth, mention one person in your family that have come close in achievements to Zik of Africa.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MUGUH!! THAT'S WHAT YOUR CONTRAPTION SOLD TO YOU. AFRICA MY FOOT. IT'S LIKE CALLING YOUR CONTRAPTION, THE GIANT OF AFRICA WHEN COMMON ELECTRICITY YOU DON'T HAVE.

USEFUL IDIOT ZIK WAS THE ONLY MAN THAT FOUGHT FOR INDEPENDENCE AND DIDN'T BECOME HEAD OF STATE OF HIS COUNTRY. HIS MATES, FROM JULIUS NYERERE TO NKRUMAH TO KENYATA, ALL RULED THEIR COUNTRIES AFTER THE SO CALLED LIBERATION FROM COLONIALISTS.

HAVE YOU ASKED WHY ZIK WAS MADE ONLY CEREMONIAL PRESIDENT AND TAFAWA BALLEWA THE PRIME MINISTER? ILLITERATE, CONSULT YOUR GOOGLE AND LEARN. ZIK IS NOBODY IN IGBOLAND. HE IS DEAD AND HAV BEEN FORGOTTEN, THAT'S THE PRICE OF TREACHERY.

WE CELEBRATE ODUMEGWU OJUKWU EVERY YEAR AND ONCE BIAFRA IS RESTORED, WE SHALL BUILD THE TALLEST HUMAN FORM MONUMENT IN THE WORLD IN THE IMAGE OF CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU. IT WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL TOURIST SITE. THUNDER FIRE YOU AND ZIK THE SABOTEUR
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by NGpatriot: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Honestly this thing is paining me like seriously, I spoke with my mum today and she narrated to me how those stupid boys went to a restaurant and wasted the effort of the owner like they used knives to slice the wrapped semovita that the woman want to sell and they carried the cooler of rice and poured it into the cooler of beans and mixed everything together and am sure they also poured away the stew and the soup and this woman is not a fulani ooo but a fellow Igbo for that matter

A provision shop owner at Abakaliki Street in Awka, the state capital, Francis Onyema, had similar experience.

He said, “Seven able-bodied men rushed into my shop that morning around 8am and asked me to lock it up or face the consequences. I didn’t resist. I had to obey them so to save my life. We are all Biafra people in mind and spirit but I don’t like this sit-at-home thing. How can you order people not to do business to feed their families? This is unacceptable and condemnable. Our leaders should do something about it to stop this mess. This is not the purpose of the Biafra agitation.’’

https://punchng.com/south-east-groans-under-ipob-sit-at-home-secessionists-order-grounds-businesses-schools-others/

They did the same thing to this woman, she lost her sales and daily bread for the day.

This is the opposite of the lies they peddle that people sit at home willingly, of course not, they do so because they don't want to be slaughtered by their own people..
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by sharpsecret: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

You see why I said that you are an e-diot and a waste of sperm, and the curse is following you up and down, now tell me who in your miserable lineage have come close to Azikiwe's achievements or do you think it's all about running your mouth like 2" tap? You are an ewu aburu onu.
oga gerrat....who be zik?Bleep zik for sticking to one Nigeria.... everything zik achieve is for him and his family...tell me one thing he did for Igbos in his lifetime

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Anu ohia, you are not an Igbo man... You are a supporter of APC product without identity... The people sabotaging the Biafran struggle are the people in power, not the woman selling pepper and tomatoes by the roadside.

UPPER IWEKA PICK POCKETER, ARE YOU THE ONE LOSING MONEY? IT'S IGBO MONEY AND WE CAN AFFORD TO SIT AT HOME FOR A FULL YEAR WITHOUT COMPALINING, SO WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? WHY CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED?

DURING COVID-19, PEOPLE SAT AT HOME FOR A WHOLE FULL YEAR WITHOUT YOUR USELESS GOVERNMENT SUPPORT, YET OUR PEOPLE DIDN'T DIE NOR COMPLAIN OF LOSING MONEY.

SIT AT HOME IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU CAN'T SEE ANYONE TO SHOOT IN THE STREETS LIKE BEFORE. IF IT PAIN YOU SO MUCH, GO INTO PEOPLE'S HOMES TO DRAG THEM OUT. IMBECILES, SIT AT HOME IS JUST THE BEGINING. MANY MORE ACTIONS TO FOLLOW.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
baralatie:

Is that not madness!
Well!

What is my own!

If they like blow up the south east every monday
AS YOU RIGHTLY PUT IT. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. SO FEUCK OFF FROM SOUTH EAST PROBLEMAND FACE YOUR RAVAGED REGION'S PROBLEM. WE DON'T NEED YOUR FAKE LOVE.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

UPPER IWEKA PICK POCKETER, ARE YOU THE ONE LOSING MONEY? IT'S IGBO MONEY AND WE CAN AFFORD TO SIT AT HOME FOR A FULL YEAR WITHOUT COMPALINING, SO WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? WHY CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED?

DURING COVID-19, PEOPLE SAT AT HOME FOR A WHOLE FULL YEAR WITHOUT YOUR USELESS GOVERNMENT SUPPORT, YET OUR PEOPLE DIDN'T DIE NOR COMPLAIN OF LOSING MONEY.

SIT AT HOME IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU CAN'T SEE ANYONE TO SHOOT IN THE STREETS LIKE BEFORE. IF IT PAIN YOU SO MUCH, GO INTO PEOPLE'S HOMES TO DRAG THEM OUT. IMBECILES, SIT AT HOME IS JUST THE BEGINING. MANY MORE ACTIONS TO FOLLOW.

Quote me when you learn how to spell correctly.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
paramakina202:

UGM went to Comprehensive Secondary School Nkume,Njaba in Imo state today where students were writing WAEC exams and set on fire all examinations materials scared aways both teachers and student in the name of enforcing monday lockdown.
are you serious?
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
sharpsecret:
oga gerrat....who be zik?Bleep zik for sticking to one Nigeria.... everything zik achieve is for him and his family...tell me one thing he did for Igbos in his lifetime

You too gbafuooo here, what do you know about Zik or do you want to measure dick with him? Btw who are you, who born u, who u, what are you and even that family you are talking about what have you achieved for your own? Go and hide under the bed my friend
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

[/b]

They did the same thing to this woman, she lost her sales and daily bread for the day.

This is the opposite of the lies they peddle that people sit at home willingly, of course not, they do so because they don't want to be slaughtered by their own people..

[b] APC SPNSORED GARBAGE NEWS. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR CROCODILE CRIES. SIT AT HOME MUST CONTINUE AND TOMORROW TUESDAY IS THE MOTHER OF AL SIT AT HOMES. GO TO OUR PEOPLE'S HOMES AND DRAG THEM OUT INTO THE STREETS. THAT'S IF YOU COWARD CAN.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

APC SPNSORED GARBAGE NEWS. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR CROCODILE CRIES. SIT AT HOME MUST CONTINUE AND TOMORROW TUESDAY IS THE MOTHER OF AL SIT AT HOMES. GO TO OUR PEOPLE'S HOMES AND DRAG THEM OUT INTO THE STREETS. THAT'S IF YOU COWARD CAN.

I believe that NGpatriot is a big compound fuuuullllll but he knows the truth and he is saying it but yet you that claim to be wise while dishing out insults left and right have refused to acknowledge one single truth which makes you a bigger fuuuullllll and it means both of you are in the same WhatsApp group.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafraInc: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

I believe that NGpatriot is a big compound fuuuullllll but he knows the truth and he is saying it but yet you that claim to be wise while dishing out insults left and right have refused to acknowledge one single truth which makes you a bigger fuuuullllll and it means both of you are in the same WhatsApp group.
YOUR LITTLE, TINY SLOWPOKE BRAIN CAN NOT PROCESS TRUTH WHEN YOU HEAR ONE. THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A ZOMBIE.
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by NGpatriot: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 ipobian villagers fighting...

grin grin
Re: Sit At Home; A Joke Taken Too Far by Ekejoestar(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 ipobian villagers fighting...

grin grin

Wahala for who carry BIAFRA for head like gala, na cruise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Still Relate This Buhari Picture In 2015? / If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote / If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.