Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels (30217 Views)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest / EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by JayTripz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

But why a niggar go lodge for government hotel

And moreover whether government hotel or private hotel...efcc suppose dey even bust people way book hotel at all

Anyway Make I wait for nairaland members to enlighten me on this one

wait make dem catch you too.. Since u be yahoo celebrity here. Den go roast ur rotten ass soon.,. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Gregrego: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buhari is the number 1 yahoo boy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by realstars: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Will we ever have repented fraudsters as we have repented boko haram and bandits today in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
One of my younger brother was there and his father is one of the prominent man in Nigeria..... Eni ba mo ishin je,
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Gregrego: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
This shit ain't ending soon
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Bamzyriches451: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damn
Free them already
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by 247orile: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stop internet fraud....try this it pays ===>
https://share.socialrebel.co/Orile

Thank me letter
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by eminence866(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
I heard the guy they actually followed just cashed out money worth of $700k. Omo ehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Mrkumareze(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
All this arrest won't solve the problem, our politicians should be arrested for their incompetence. Their bad leadership is leading Nigerians into different career to fend for themselves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by SuperNova33: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hard labour please ....

Break rocks till you dig your grave by yourself and die inside ...

Turn up the heat Abeg.

One lekki Yahoo boy was telling me if they catch you highest you go go serve come back like it is nysc ...

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by SWDude: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:

You don't know their exact crime even after arresting them?

Jungle Nation.

Arrest before investigation is their modus operandi.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by hopexter(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:
I'm nt against the arrest ohh
But what happened after
Most of these guys bailed them self out
Return back to the hood
To even make more money

EFCC only arrest you for the money you pay as bail from their cell custody. You are being asked to come for regular signing at their office while your investigation is still on and during that process they persuade you to sort them so that your case would be buried. If you don’t have money, they arraign you to court( usually to a judge who was formerly an EFCC solicitor who still dances to EFCC) they delay your case in court, their solicitor who prosecutes you approaches you for a plead bargain, you’ll have to pay their Solicitor a huge amount for you to be sentenced a short year of 1 or 2 instead of seven years or else your case will take upto 3 years before it gets to judgement while you’re still in prison going to court from there.

That’s the fraud the EFCC perpetrates hence, encouraging the culprit to go back to the internet since EFCC only comes for their own share.

It’s a very sad and corrupt something cry cry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by millionboi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na wa oooo

Thy no dey finish
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by vickydevoka(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:
But what happened after
Return back to the hood
To even make more money
Exactly. De arrested a lot of people in calabar n uyo last week. Whether yahoo or not. If Dem mistakingly see oyibo man face you have finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Boss13: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
How are they sure these are internet fraudsters? I'm now worried staying in Nigerian hotels. This is bad news for the Nigerian hospitality industry

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by SenecaTheYonger: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
MikeMicheal:
All suspected yahoo boys should be shot dead even before investigation.
NO TIME

Mumu the day you go fvck bannie for hotel after your legal job and EFCC carry you I hope say them shoot you on sight

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
JayTripz:
wait make dem catch you too.. Since u be yahoo celebrity here. Den go roast ur rotten ass soon.,. Rubbish
lol they no fit catch him ,they never arrest each 10% of yahoo boys in the country

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Kimjongun: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
One has to be very careful when lodging in hotels these days, especially as a youth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na legit hustle concern me..meet me for if you in need of the services of a book illustrator..
Check out my illustration on the thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/6682001/drew-without-photo-reference..what-science
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Aganju849: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:
But what happened after
Return back to the hood
To even make more money

The only winners here are the EFCC agents who doubtless converted the seized valuables to their own private/personal use.

The Nigerian state loses big tme, because EFCC resources are better deployed against white-collar criminals within the corridors of power. Those are the real economic criminals hampering our national growth. Nigeria gains nothing by doing the FBI's work for them, unfortunately the black man is preternaturally stupid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by MansoryMX(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Upon all these arrest. The ones yet to be arrested won’t still stop going to hotels. I don’t just understand if na Wetin their babalawo tell them they must do when the money starts coming!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Blitzerz: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hotel owners association should come together and deal with this high handedness of EFCc......

It's becoming overbearing....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by sabreal: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
You are just wasting your time.

The main problems are the yahoo men, then the yahoo boys
Yahoo men are the real influencers to the yshok boys. Nobody seen to believe in working hard to earn legit again because once they enter the government offices they become super rich and degin to corrupt the young people

OmoOgunOriginal:

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2021/09/13/efcc-confirms-arrest-of-50-internet-fraudsters-at-ogun-government-hotel-two-others/

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by safeopportunity(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
₦ice

FreeStuffsNG:
" PLATFORM TIMES had reported that the EFCC operatives reportedly broke into a government owned hotel around 4am on Monday and arrested some lodgers suspected to be internet fraudsters. "

Our patriots in EFCC and NDLEA are doing a great job these days. That's one of the proofs of the power of patriotism.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by safeopportunity(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
I want to sell a washing machine and a solar please any one in need of it please call text or whatsap +2349039034125

Am currently in need of physical cash if you are interested in any please do contact my signature they are cheap washing washing weight is 150 kg wash and spin while Sun Mate Solar Panel is Monocrystaline 150 watts
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Henzybaba29: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
This govt na scam, if I see work for efcc sef I go do , no accountability, nothing to show for all the money wey dem Don collect for boys hand , no empowerment for the youth , foreign investors no fit come the country to invest anymore , we done spoil our name for home and and abroad , we go gather suffer am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by safeopportunity(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm, you think say no be slots be all that sh** lol₦₦₦

Henzybaba29:
This govt na scam, if I see work for efcc sef I go do , no accountability, nothing to show for all the money wey dem Don collect for boys hand , no empowerment for the youth , foreign investors no fit come the country to invest anymore , we done spoil our name for home and and abroad , we go gather suffer am
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by safeopportunity(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Been in an hotel doesn't mea₦ you are a Internet fraudster ain't

MansoryMX:
Upon all these arrest. The ones yet to be arrested won’t still stop going to hotels. I don’t just understand if na Wetin their babalawo tell them they must do when the money starts coming!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by EgunMogaji2: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2021/09/13/efcc-confirms-arrest-of-50-internet-fraudsters-at-ogun-government-hotel-two-others/

"When asked the sins of the arrested people, Odeniyi said investigations are ongoing to confirm the exact crime they were involved in."

A good constitutional lawyer should be salivating for this defense win that was handed to him. But I think they have all fled to Saudi and Canada. Oh wait, or are those Doctors that already fled? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by JimmyDarmody: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
" PLATFORM TIMES had reported that the EFCC operatives reportedly broke into a government owned hotel around 4am on Monday and arrested some lodgers suspected to be internet fraudsters. "

Our patriots in EFCC and NDLEA are doing a great job these days. That's one of the proofs of the power of patriotism.
God bless Nigeria.
Not when your greedy polictians have never been arrested

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Loverboy3333: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Take Yahoo from Nigeria today this country will be finished, if you know the amount of Fx coming into this country daily you will be shock, more than the budget of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man / Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.