Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels (30220 Views)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest / EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ganduje's Wife jush Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son

Sai Barbar and his Attack dogs will never go after her... or immunity also covers the wife and children of corrupt governors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by CXLVII: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

But why a niggar go lodge for government hotel

And moreover whether government hotel or private hotel...efcc suppose dey even bust people way book hotel at all....which means nowadays even the hotel nor dey safe for niggars again

Anyway Make I wait for nairaland members to enlighten me on this one

You are not a real niggar
Niggar of bad energy stay far away

When has fraud become a criteria of being a real Nigga?

This world really changing fast.

Hello! A real Nigga is someone who legitimately earns and contented.

A yahoo boy is a fraudster and not a Nigga.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Snitch24(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
hopexter:

EFCC only arrest you to for the money you pay as bail from their cell custody. You’re are being asked to come for regular signing at their office while your investigation is still on and during that process they persuade you to sort them so that your case would be buried. If you don’t have money, they arraign you to court( usually to a judge who was formerly an EFCC solicitor who still dances to EFCC) they delay your case in court, their solicitor who prosecutes you approaches you for a pleas bargain, you’ll have to pay their Solicitor a huge amount for you to be sentenced a short year of 1 or 2 instead of seven years.

That’s the fraud the EFCC perpetrate hence, encouraging the culprit to go back to the internet since EFCC only comes for their share.

It’s a very sad and corrupt something cry cry

We r doomed in this country
Will still have over 14months to the next election
Naira is on its way to 740/$
Commercial banks are nt helping either

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by baggioni: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good efcc is really trying
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by 10kgod(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Namdeenero(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
MansoryMX:
Upon all these arrest. The ones yet to be arrested won’t still stop going to hotels. I don’t just understand if na Wetin their babalawo tell them they must do when the money starts coming!
So hotels are now meant for only old men? Just pray not to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by nedekid: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Anyone that thinks breaking into hotel businesses at odd hours, harrasing guests to look for yahoo boys is OK needs to have his head examined.
It shows you are cutting you nose because you have a cold.
It started from parktorian hotel lekki and now spreading to other hotels. Do these people want to reck the hospitality business? Imagine storming hotels and asking guest what they do for a living, taking their phones, laptops, cars etc.
Even the fbi trailed invictus Obi, hushpuppi etc for years Untill they had enough evidence to arrest them. But here in our abokii run country police, efcc, will arrest you and ask you what crime you commited shocked
Stupid civil servants that cannot create wealth destroying other people's sweat. See China Town years back that opened around oworonshoki, drove past there few days ago and saw it has been shutdown years ago. Reason, on a steady basis, customs will raid the place, they will have to settle. Customs will come at night, break their locks and pack their goods! Last last they shut down. Same customs that cleared their goods.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by olaszydaruma(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bombers are getting bombed. grin
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Nwaotu10(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
It's better to do Yahoo,
Than to go an be teaching in one private school where the proprietress will use them and do Yahoo,

grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by MansoryMX(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Namdeenero:
So hotels are now meant for only old men? Just pray not to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time

Of course not but when you know the kind of society you live in, you then need to thread carefully. What if I tell you one of my wife’s bestie and her husband where picked by Efcc in an hotel in Lagos. The guy is a crypto/forex dealer and not a yahoo boy. They incriminated him and my wife’s friend and forced him to pay 15 million naira. His lawyer couldn’t do anything other bail him. The system is corrupt so anything wey go make you dey the right place at the wrong time avoid am!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by seyz91(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
You get sense so? undecided

You need have your brain checked

What would you say about polithievians if yahok boys to be shot dead

You really deserve buhari as your leader
Mind you! Not advocating frauf but you talked rubbish
MikeMicheal:
All suspected yahoo boys should be shot dead even before investigation.
NO TIME
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by seyz91(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
PapaNnamdi:
It's better to do Yahoo,
Than to go an be teaching in one private school where the proprietress will use them and do Yahoo,
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by seyz91(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
You even get time dey replied that mumu up there
1x2x3:

LOL cutting grass at the top while the root remains. If you think EFCC is fighting corruption then you are a joker. What they do is make money for themselves and the institution then let the boys go. The big wits are out there but in political uniforms.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by seyz91(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
SimplyFacts:
Almost all families in Naija now have young ex-convicts.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
He said, “yes, it true, the EFFC made arrest of some fraudsters in Abeokuta, the state capital.

Hmmmmmm,,,,if abeokuta boys reason your matter ehn........
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
EFCC wan chop money again

Okk

Na to pick boys randomly,na im them sabi

Shiooorrr
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by LolaAj2021: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by usmexy1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
MikeMicheal:
All suspected yahoo boys should be shot dead even before investigation.
NO TIME

Man you are mean,if you be God,population go don reduce,even repented boko haram members are not shot dead...
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Gbogbo12345: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please be careful with this fraudster they duped me Bitcoin whot thousands of naira if find please contact me on 08037426334

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:

You don't know their exact crime even after arresting them?

Jungle Nation.

As long as you're young and getting it, you're already guilty of wire fraud.
Welcome to the zoo.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gbogbo12345:
Please be careful with this fraudster they duped me Bitcoin whot thousands of naira if find please contact me on 08037426334

What are their names? Do you have their contact info?
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by t2luv1: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
gacan44:
Kill them all

Please tell me you are joking. Ever heard of due process.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by OmoOshodi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fulani Efcc confirmed the arrest of over 50 southern hustlers!!

CRIME is not good and NO moral justification for it.

But What happened to the real Criminals in the government house....from Aso Rock to all state governors lodges......they have successfully turned all boys to internet fraudsters and ladies to Olosho(prostitutes)

It shall never end well fOr all corrupt Nigeria leaders

Picture below depicts the real situation of Nigeria

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by BItt: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
It's better to do Yahoo,
grin
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by hardbody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2021/09/13/efcc-confirms-arrest-of-50-internet-fraudsters-at-ogun-government-hotel-two-others/

I visit Abeokuta often. I have a friend there and we generally chill out in some cozy hotels. So If i had been in any of these hotels, they would have arrested me as a yahoo person (my car is not dilapidated even if i cannot modestly call it exotic, I use a modern day Elitebook HP, etc) . I do not know how they profile their suspects but it will be unfortunate if they took me along with suspected yahoo boys and expect me to bail myself. This country is becoming completely useless. It is not as if they will interrogate and let you go, something must drop. EFCC has taken over SARS function.

It is well with this contraption.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by cryptotech: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
So guys can't go to hotel again to flex, they are tag and arrested just like that, so any one with car, laptop and phone is now a Yahoo boy, foolish efcc, keep it up, your cup will soon get full like the Nigerian police... Bunch of useless illiterate with no sense...I check there qualification on how they recruit them, I was shock, no wonder you see all of them behave foolishly..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Daboomb: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
All these Security Agencies are always overzealous, when it comes to working in Southern Nigeria but when it comes to the North, you rarely see them outside.
Just look at Buba Maruwa, (NDLEA) na so-so Lagos, Ekiti and Ondo State 99% of his work are centered on but meanwhile, the Northerners consume more drugs than any other region of Nigeria.
Buhari is doing everything possible to strangulate Southern Nigeria, before 2023.

These Northerners will sniff anything, including Cow-urine mixed with battery Acid. grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Tedpgrass: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Mumu the day you go fvck bannie for hotel after your legal job and EFCC carry you I hope say them shoot you on sight

Don't mind the shallow assessment..
By his statement, he's no different from the police whose brutality led to the Lekki protest.

"Jungle justice proponent"

It's interesting these men were arrested pending proper investigation and MRS Ganduje can resist reporting to EFCC for questioning.

It is certainly true... Not all animals are equal...

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Tedpgrass: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Almost all families in Naija now have young ex-convicts.

Please verify your statement.

A suspect remains a suspect and not an ex-con..

I'm not in anyway condoning fraudulent activity either on the streets, in different workplaces or in the corridors of power--politicians and PEPs.

But let's build the country rather than tearing it down constantly.

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Tedpgrass: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Daboomb:
All these Security Agencies are always overzealous, when it comes to working in Southern Nigeria but when it comes to the North, you rarely see them outside.
Just look at Buba Maruwa, (NDLEA) na so-so Lagos, Ekiti and Ondo State 99% of his work are centered on but meanwhile, the Northerners consume more drugs than any other region of Nigeria.
Buhari is doing everything possible to strangulate Southern Nigeria, before 2023.

These Northerners will sniff anything, including Cow-urine mixed with battery Acid. grin

Frustrate the supply lines and the consumers straighten up

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels by Drizzy5001(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2021
It's so sad that, most Nigerian youths are into yahoo, no body dey work hard again, every body want make am Via short cut sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Convicts Yahoo Boy Acting As A U.S Army Injured In Afghanistan / Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Soldier Batters Prison Imam In Osun As Ta’awun Crises Get Messier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.