Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy (1628 Views)

Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex / The Goodness Of Early Morning Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Coded93(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please what’s the most reliable and proven way without side effect to get rid of 4 weeks P**gn*cy
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Coded93(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Suggestion can come in please
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Jeon(f): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Coded93:
Please what’s the most reliable and proven way without side effect to get rid of 4 weeks P**gn*cy

Let me be looking.

1 Share

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Jeon(f): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Coded93:
Suggestion can come in please

vasectomy

That's the perfect way to avoid and get rid of pregnancy forever. Be it [the pregnancy ] is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 months old...

1 Like

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Onyi22(f): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Go for C n D period grin

1 Like

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Iniobong34: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Give her otapiapia, dont thank me later grin
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by ChiefSosa(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jeon:

vasectomy

That's the perfect way to avoid and get rid of pregnancy forever. Be it [the pregnancy ] is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 months old...
Vasectomy is for MEN. Tubal ligation is for WOMEN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Jeon(f): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Vasectomy is for MEN. Tubal ligation is for WOMEN.

Who no know that one?

So the op is now a woman abi? I taught he was asking how to get rid of the pregnancy he's carrying..

3 Likes

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Roman3304(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
I can help you but it will cost you 10,000 naira only.
It's a month pregnancy and can be easily removed.
Call me on 09072971801 in the morning.
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Brawlscartel(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Go to pharmacy.

Buy misofem.. that's combination of misprostol and mifeprestone...

Take 1 tablet of mifeprestone with water u might start bleeding after this. wait for 48hours-72hours then take the 4 tablet of misprostol... Please don't take it with water place it under your tougue

You should bleed in next 3hours...

Please somebody should be by ur side during this process

Everything nr go pass 9k

Note: mifeprestone kills the d foetus
Misprostol expel it from the body.mm

If you don't see mifeprestone. Buy 12-16 tablet of misprostol...

Insert 4 in your vagina...

Place 4 under your tougue..m

Continue this process till you bleed..m

To know if it's successful . D bleeding should be heavy. and you will see blood clots

3 Likes

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by DoggoneDogg: 12:35am On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Brawlscartel:
Go to pharmacy.

Take 1 tablet of mifeprestone with water u might start bleeding after this. wait for 48hours-72hours then take the 4 tablet of misprostol... Please don't take it with water place it under your tougue

Everything nr go pass 9k

To know if it's successful . D bleeding should be heavy. and you will see blood clots
[/s]

Murderer!!! angry

6 Likes

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Snitch24(m): 12:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Brawlscartel:
Go to pharmacy.

Everything nr go pass 9k

Omoh
See life ooh
Op I will advise you to go to the hospital
If u listen to all these people you might end up in kirikiri
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by b3llo(m): 12:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Brawlscartel:
Go to pharmacy.

Everything nr go pass 9k

Abstinence should have him and her all this stress
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by errigdee: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Onyi22:
Go for C n D period grin

Lol seems you've gone for this lots of times
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by poshestmina(f): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=Brawlscartel post=105792084]Go to pharmacy.

Hope you'll be kind enough to supply Op bread and sachet water in kirikiri when he kills the girl?

Ozuu wunraawu undecided
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by AutoChick4U(f): 1:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Brawlscartel:
Go to pharmacy.

Everything nr go pass 9k

You don't have to release this kinda sensitive info anyhow
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Brawlscartel(m): 4:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Snitch24:

Omoh
See life ooh
Op I will advise you to go to the hospital
If u listen to all these people you might end up in kirikiri

Lol nothing will happen to the girl ... This is the safest abortion method.

I'm in medical college ma'am abi sir
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Brawlscartel(m): 4:35am On Sep 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You don't have to release this kinda sensitive info anyhow

I gats help.

Having a baby is a choice man...

2 Likes

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Brawlscartel(m): 4:36am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=poshestmina post=105792614][/quote]

Nothing like killing the girl...
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by JimmyDarmody: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Few are roaming grin gringrin
Jeon:

Who no know that one?

So the op is now a woman abi? I taught he was asking how to get rid of the pregnancy he's carrying..

1 Like

Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by criuze(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Una do dey abortion this early morning

Wish kain advice be this one

If you get belle abeg carry am

No be me and you dey shop peppersoup with medium Stout
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Coded93(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Brawlscartel:

Lol nothing will happen to the girl ... This is the safest abortion method.

I'm in medical college ma'am abi sir

Thank you ��
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Coded93(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Would resort medically .
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by gbengaoyeladun(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
If you are in lagos...I can help you....I have one doctor that will do G and C for her...within 5 mins the pregnant is gone....you can even sex her the same day again self..to continue enjoy yourself.
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by bepositive11: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by dacblogger: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
If you are in lagos...I can help you....I have one doctor that will do G and C for her...within 5 mins the pregnant is gone....you can even sex her the same day again self..to continue enjoy yourself.
Women have suffer... shocked
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Chuky7(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Brawlscartel:
Go to pharmacy.

Everything nr go pass 9k

Has anyone ever died doing this?

You said"Insert 4 in your vagina" is that correct or did you mean mouth?
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Brawlscartel(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Chuky7:

Has anyone ever died doing this?

You said"Insert 4 in your vagina" is that correct or did you mean mouth?

No body....

If you didn't see mifeprestone...

Insert 4 misprostol in vagina... And 4 under the tougue......

If you see mifeprestone no need to insert
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by Chuky7(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Brawlscartel:

No body....

If you didn't see mifeprestone...

Insert 4 misprostol in vagina... And 4 under the tougue......

If you see mifeprestone no need to insert

Okay got it.

you seem very informed on this kind of matters. can I ask a few questions just give based on your own understanding.

*What's the best way to have sex and not get the girl pregnant if no condom is available

*aside the child angle educate me on what pills a girl should take after raw sex?

lastly

*if a guy has raw sex with an infected maybe someone with sti what are best measures to take. do you take antibiotics? heard that a lot

lastly again

*Best way to use tramadol during sex to enhance performance
Re: Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy by southsouthking(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2021
You might b terminating ur saviour, don't do it.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Gone Wrong / This Is The Reason Married Men Cheat On Their Wives / You Will Not Know The Value Of A Woman Until Your New Soup Or Stew Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.