Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Mind Blowing Truth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mind Blowing Truth. (148 Views)

Apostle Suleman Is Enmeshed In Another Mind-blowing S*xual Scandal Allegation (V / Jewish Rabbi Drops 10 Mind-blowing Predictions For The World In 2020 / My Best Bible Verses.they Are Just Incredible, Mind-blowing and Refreshing.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Truth. by Kingdomtruth: 12:11am On Sep 14, 2021
There's a truth, I'd like us to be reminded of. It is about the fact that: in the beginning, God created both the HEAVEN and the EARTH.See Genesis 1:1. The heaven was firstly created, before the earth. And the heaven, is where God, His throne and the first people He created live; while the earth, is the place, where the subsequent people He created should live. See 1Corinthians 15:48. Contrary to what I used to think, those in heaven, just like their counterparts here on earth; see, hear and interact with one another.

Their spiritual nature, only applies to us who are on earth here. Because, when they come down to us here on earth, we cannot see, hear or touch them; unless they take our form, nature or any other object, before they can manifest themselves. This is so, because, their body type is different from ours. Theirs is called SPIRITUAL BODY; while ours, is called PHYSICAL BODY. The difference is that: theirs, is more beautiful and stronger; while ours is weaker and less beautiful compare to theirs.See 1corinthians 15:40-43. Hitherto, I used to think that: the people up there, were a contingent of people living in the breeze. Smiles!

This post, is a build-up to a very deep truth; that is based on profound revelation by the GRACE of God, about the reality of our lives as individuals. I besiege that: you continue to watch this space going forward; as mind blowing truth, will be revealed here. The Lord helps us all I pray. Bless up!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grieving The Holy Spirit / Update To My Last Post. / Welcome Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.