Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Igbo People, Congratulations. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People, Congratulations. (1808 Views)

Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) / Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People, Congratulations. by NGpatriot: 3:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Going by the widespread defiance of the ipob lunatic and destructive ipob terrorist stay at home rubbish, Igbo people regained their freedom today.

ipob is officially dead and woefully demystified.

Congratulations...

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:29am On Sep 14, 2021
who do you this thing?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by NGpatriot: 3:45am On Sep 14, 2021
1bunne4lif:
who do you this thing?

I’m still celebrating the wonderful defeat of ipob terrorists across igboland today..

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by NGpatriot: 3:47am On Sep 14, 2021
This is the future of the remaining lunatic ipob jihadi terrorists..

grin grin

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Proudnigerian60: 3:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Igbo amaka grin
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by NGpatriot: 4:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Death to ipob terrorists

Igbo Amaka..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Phiniter(m): 4:14am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
Going by the widespread defiance of the ipob lunatic and destructive ipob terrorist stay at home rubbish, Igbo people regained their freedom today.

Congratulations...

grin grin grin

change your supplier before you run pass Terry G...

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by phorget(m): 4:25am On Sep 14, 2021
You are here celebrating the death of freedom fighters while bandits are busy sacking military formations in the northeast.
You mumu no be here o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by ablejesus26(m): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2021
phorget:
You are here celebrating the death of freedom fighters while bandits are busy sacking military formations in the northeast.
You mumu no be here o.

Freedom fighters you say!�.
What is there to tag freedom in a group that will do everything to beat and smack down criticism and opposing voice �.
Threatning and cursing others who do not agree with your agenda is a red flag if you want to be unsentimental ☹️.
Ipob and the evil Fg are the same thing.
They impose fear.
They hate criticism.
They do anything to sell their agenda with profound propaganda.

Ipob should take their nonsense away from IMO State else destruction awaits the remains of their camp.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by NGpatriot: 4:49am On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Phiniter:

change your supplier before you run pass Terry G...
[/s]

The fact that you are a crack addict doesn't mean other people are.

Seek help for psych or medical attention..
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by NGpatriot: 4:52am On Sep 14, 2021
phorget:
You mumu no be here o.

It's a sad time for humanity when the so-called freedom fighters denied 10 little girls their freedom, snuffed out their life, denied their parents joy and happiness.

May your freedom fighters root in HOT hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Phiniter(m): 5:51am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The fact that you are a crack addict doesn't mean other people are.

Seek help for psych or medical attention..

you are running...

running maaad

1 Like

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Chukwu abiama kaboom will soon arrive to defend their terrorist brothers.
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by colorsofrainbow: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Fulani Terrorist op is always opening threads upandan always feeling threatened by ipob

Ipob has been paining his deep soul but he's laughing and suffering.
He wishes ipob is dead grin grin..
Keep crying while your kinsmen eat grasses upandan,
Your Terrorists bokoharam brothers/bandits Keep dealing with you guys morning, afternoon,night grin
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by NGpatriot: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2021
SlyDev:
Chukwu abiama kaboom will soon arrive to defend their terrorist brothers.

colorsofrainbow:
Fulani Terrorist op is always opening threads upandan always feeling threatened by ipob

Ipob has been paining his deep soul but he's laughing and suffering.
He wishes ipob is dead grin grin..
Keep crying while your kinsmen eat grasses upandan,
Your Terrorists bokoharam brothers/bandits Keep dealing with you guys morning, afternoon,night grin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like this raging and foaming at the mouth ipobian jihadi terrorist.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by colorsofrainbow: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like this raging and foaming at the mouth ipobian jihadi terrorist.

grin grin
See your hungry looking bastards grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Caseless: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2021
How can a tribe that claims to be republican and resilient be put under the command of one lunatic who deserves no other space than the space he's currently occupying in prison?

He even killed them. He uses their girls to do charm for fortification, yet they(his footsoldiers) still get killed.

You don't cut your nose to spite your face.

Stupidity!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by cybersoldiers: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

It's a sad time for humanity when the so-called freedom fighters denied 10 little girls their freedom, snuffed out their life, denied their parents joy and happiness.

May your freedom fighters root in HOT hell.

Why not say this on the street?

Noise maker.

But you celebrate killing of Igbo's by terrorist Nigerian military, police?

You celebrate whenever Muslim Fulani terrorist herdsmen kill igbos?

Any Igbo who sided you could be snuffing the same brand as yours.
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Odinaka00(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

What is there to tag freedom in a group that will do everything to beat and smack down criticism and opposing voice �.
Threatning and cursing others who do not agree with your agenda is a red flag if you want to be unsentimental ☹️.
They impose fear.
They hate criticism.

Ipob should take their nonsense away from IMO State else destruction awaits the remains of their camp.

The truth remains that bandits are killing your people everyday and I think that should be your worry and not Igbo freedom. Your region is gone to the dust. It shows that you have no sense at all
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Emergingnation(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like this raging and foaming at the mouth ipobian jihadi terrorist.[/s]

grin grin
Ab0ki will always cry begging for unity from those who have made it very clear that they aren't interested in this contraption anymore.

Opening of anti IPOB sit-at home related threads with your leprosy infected hands change nothing...

1 Like

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by ozome15(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Are a very big lier, there is no movement in enugu. U will forever die a fool.
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by phorget(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

They impose fear.
They hate criticism.

I would rather have the ESN than those bandits. Why can't the government flex their muscle in the south called bandits?
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by esnbrutality: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aboki @ op

Your useless Lamentations show that IPOB and IGBOs have messed you uncircumcised gangsters up!!

IGBO people have shown what it entails to speak to Power!! I hail IGBO resilience and sagacity. I spit on your head grin

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Dymaco(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
Aboki @ op

Your useless Lamentations show that IPOB and IGBOs have messed you uncircumcised gangsters up!!

IGBO people have shown what it entails to speak to Power!! I hail IGBO resilience and sagacity. I spit on your head grin

IGBO AMAKA

They said we are drug pushers, baby factory etc. We decided to sit at home, they are crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by esnbrutality: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yes ooo!!

Dymaco:

They said we are drug pushers, baby factory etc. We decided to sit at home, they are crying
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by ablejesus26(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
phorget:

I would rather have the ESN than those bandits. Why can't the government flex their muscle in the south called bandits?

I would have none.
both of them are one and the same.
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by ablejesus26(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Odinaka00:

The truth remains that bandits are killing your people everyday and I think that should be your worry and not Igbo freedom. Your region is gone to the dust. It shows that you have no sense at all

Nwokem shut up biko.
If you want to do the usual tribe tagging game that is already known to be done by ipob supporters and Igbo wannabe, come out plain.
Let's see if I will not beat you hands down to It.
The next one will be to call me BMC��.
Make una try dey upgrade outdated taquiya styles biko ��.

All I do is say the truth, undiluted and unadulterated, when it's black I call it black, when it's white I call it white.

The only people currently disturbing my people is one occult group of thugs and cultist led by a London scammer who has brainwashed them beyond redemption, who go about bringing trouble into the land.

Maybe you want to talk about your own Region �

Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Ekealterego: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

Congratulations...

grin grin grin

Type this without crying us a river. LOL. How is your BP doing today?
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Odinaka00(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Nwokem shut up biko.
If you want to do the usual tribe tagging game that is already known to be done by ipob supporters and Igbo wannabe, come out plain.
Let's see if I will not beat you hands down to It.
The next one will be to call me BMC��.
Make una try dey upgrade outdated taquiya styles biko ��.

All I do is say the truth, undiluted and unadulterated, when it's black I call it black, when it's white I call it white.

The only people currently disturbing my people is one occult group of thugs and cultist led by a London scammer who has brainwashed them beyond redemption, who go about bringing trouble into the land.

Maybe you want to talk about your own Region �

I responded that way cuz I thought you re a Fulani.. since you re Igbo, I can only say that I don’t like some of the Ipob strategies
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Tomek09(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Very useless and rubbish thread.
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by ablejesus26(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Odinaka00:

I responded that way cuz I thought you re a Fulani.. since you re Igbo, I can only say that I don’t like some of the Ipob strategies

Some you say.
The plain reality here is
If you attack others for their opinion and hund down criticism,you have no business with Freedom fighting. For you will chain others too if you have the power �.

This is just plain truth, I don't support nonsense,when it's bad I say it is bad.
The fg is useless and Evil
Ipob is no different too�
Re: Igbo People, Congratulations. by Odinaka00(m): 3:09am On Sep 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

Some you say.
The plain reality here is
If you attack others for their opinion and hund down criticism,you have no business with Freedom fighting. For you will chain others too if you have the power �.

This is just plain truth, I don't support nonsense,when it's bad I say it is bad.
The fg is useless and Evil
Ipob is no different too�

Like I said nwanne I thought you were from the North but trust Im just like you.. you need to see the way I blast Ipob under any Simon Ekpa’s tweet

(1) (Reply)

This Is Likely How Tinubu Will Win Next Year Presidential Election / Prophet Joshua Iginla Releases Strong Warnings On 2023 Presidential Election / Picture Of Bola Ahmed Tunubu With Late Abiola And Late Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.