Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) (10898 Views)

Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. / Npower: I Got Dis On My Dashboard... / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by MissW: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Amodi470:

The Date of Birth you put in your N-power portal is not correct with the one you put on BVN.

Get to know your DOB from BVN and Enter your N-power account and update your details
That's not true, don't mislead people. It's problem with the site.
The person just needs to edit and re-fill his/her details with exact ones that were there before to rectify the issue.

4 Likes

Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by MissW: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
What my wife is seeing is "Date of birth and BVN doesn't tally"

Let her edit her profile, refill and re-upload her details and documents. The message won't come up again.
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
KelvinC1:

Have done my own PHYSICAL VERIFICATION successfully in IKORODU LAGOS, but PPA letter still not downloading even as I used Auto click app sef..

What was required at the verification centre?
Was any biometric or electronic stuff done or just submit your valid documents and write your name?
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by chisonu: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Pls when you went to the available venue indicated in your dashboard were they able to post you to PPA...
Place of primary assignment...pls share more light.

They ask me to select available program, which I tried, the link is not opening...but after verifying my account and bvn...they ask me to go for proceed to available venue for physical verification.

Pls share more light...let's know you went about your own...
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Jii95: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
donsolo4u2c:
After weeks of network problem I finally accessed my portal but there was no PPA acceptance letter instead this is what I got
Learn how to be reading news.
This issue has been addressed here.
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
gudluckgreat:

What was required at the verification centre?
Was any biometric or electronic stuff done or just submit your valid documents and write your name?

your npower number

To allow them log in

Birth certificate
State of origin certificate
ID card uploaded
NYSC certificate
Result
The lastly 1 finger biometric..

It's a sharp Sharp thing

Show the ORIGINALS and you will drop photocopy 1 each..
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Ngasky(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
What could be the reason for this and what is the possible best solution
check her date of birth on her bvn record .
then go into her profile and edit her info. make sure you put the correct date of birth on her bvn into the date of birth on the profile, update her local government of origin and residence upload all documents uploaded when registering upload her passport then submit.
after the update is successful then go and press download ppa then update her bvn and account. if successful it will tell you to go to so so location for physical verification
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ngasky:

check her date of birth on her bvn record .
then go into her profile and edit her info. make sure you put the correct date of birth on her bvn into the date of birth on the profile, update her local government of origin and residence upload all documents uploaded when registering upload her passport then submit.
after the update is successful then go and press download ppa then update her bvn and account. if successful it will tell you to go to so so location for physical verification

Thanks for the info, I have instructed her to go to bank yesterday to go and correct her DOB to correspond with the one she used on her Npower. Yet, the problem still persist. Maybe is because is not up to 24hours
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Lat1ene(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pls can i still take test.
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Dynamiceagle(f): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
What's the registration process?
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by fidel2(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Proceed and do ur physical verification after the verification it will download....
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Hoverbird: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
fidel2:
Proceed and do ur physical verification after the verification it will download....
My sister did her verification today till now she can't download the PPA letter as the portal I still saying "Go for physical verification"
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
KelvinC1:

your npower number

To allow them log in

Birth certificate
ID card uploaded
NYSC certificate
Result

It's a sharp Sharp thing

Omo there was nothing like biometric anything at our verification centre o. They just collected photocopies of our documents and we left o.
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by dammyco(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
KelvinC1:

Have done my own PHYSICAL VERIFICATION successfully in IKORODU LAGOS, but PPA letter still not downloading even as I used Auto click app sef..
what are the requirements please
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by dammyco(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
KelvinC1:

your npower number

To allow them log in

Birth certificate
ID card uploaded
NYSC certificate
Result

It's a sharp Sharp thing

Thanks for the information. God bless
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
gudluckgreat:

Omo there was nothing like biometric anything at our verification centre o. They just collected photocopies of our documents and we left o.

Ours is just 1, right thumb print biometric ONLY
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by eki2000(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
My local government only demanded for photocopies of my credentials and one passport. No finger print available. Please is this the case in some places. Because it seems that some LGAs do not have finger print.
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Momoh7(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
coolangel54:
My brother got this npower thing and has successfully printed his PPA slip. He is to do it in the East so yesterday and today were sit-at-home and when he asked questions around as to physical verification, a woman told him that corps members who are to do it are still in camp. I just weak. His physical verification centre is at NYSC secretariat, Ebem, Ohafia, Abia State. Can anyone help, please? He was posted to one school in Abiriba
I fit give you their CLO number,you go rent house for abariba or yougo dey go every week
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Momoh7(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Momoh7:

I fit give you their CLO number,you go rent house for abariba or yougo dey go every week

1 Like

Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Smithcole70(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
My own ia still on pending due to my bank details. Have edited it but PPA, RENUMERATION are still saying pending.
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Darkmode64: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
KelvinC1:

Dude i stay in ikorodu as well. Where and when did you do your physical verification?
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Ngasky(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

Thanks for the info, I have instructed her to go to bank yesterday to go and correct her DOB to correspond with the one she used on her Npower. Yet, the problem still persist. Maybe is because is not up to 24hours
YOU SHOULD HAVE UPDATED THE NPOWER DOB TO REFLECT THAT ON THE BVN. IT IS SIMPLER THAT WAY
JUST GO TO NIRSAL WEBSITE AND FILL AS IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR TCF LOAN WHEN ASKED FOR BVN PUT HER BVN THERE YOU WILL DSEE HER NAME AND BVN DETAILS INCLUDED IN BVN DATA
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Hoverbird: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Can someone please send a copy of the deployment letter for nteach so that I can edit, since it's no longer accessible on npower portal..
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by FavourJonathan: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Go to your center for verification

Print your dashboard that has 2021.

I heard over 100k applicants are unable to print it.

Good luck to Una npower people
People are complaining in Afikpo North, Ebonyi State that the person doing the verification is chasing them back home that the program(Nteach) is not for OND and NCE holders, after they have been shortlisted
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ngasky:

YOU SHOULD HAVE UPDATED THE NPOWER DOB TO REFLECT THAT ON THE BVN. IT IS SIMPLER THAT WAY
JUST GO TO NIRSAL WEBSITE AND FILL AS IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR TCF LOAN WHEN ASKED FOR BVN PUT HER BVN THERE YOU WILL DSEE HER NAME AND BVN DETAILS INCLUDED IN BVN DATA
Thanks bro, what a nice technic , do you even hear anything about NIRSAL this days
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by eki2000(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
FavourJonathan:

People are complaining in Afikpo North, Ebonyi State that the person doing the verification is chasing them back home that the program(Nteach) is not for OND and NCE holders, after they have been shortlisted
very funny, the man wants to frustrate people.
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by fidel2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hoverbird:
My sister did her verification today till now she can't download the PPA letter as the portal I still saying "Go for physical verification"

Logout and login again...........
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Darkmode64:

Dude i stay in ikorodu as well. Where and when did you do your physical verification?

Ikorodu Secretariat opposite IKORODU general hospital Benson road.. NYSC is in charge of the PHYSICAL verification..

1 Like

Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
fidel2:

Logout and login again...........

I did same..
Logged out and logged in..

Yet PPA letter is still error error
Not downloading even worse sef
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by Darkmode64: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
KelvinC1:

Ikorodu Secretariat opposite IKORODU general hospital Benson road.. NYSC is in charge of the PHYSICAL verification..
Okay thanks a lot.
Were you asked for Npower Profile page?
Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by coolangel54(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
physical verification na be the problem now o. I go need the CLO number please
Momoh7:

Re: Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Darkmode64:

Okay thanks a lot.
Were you asked for Npower Profile page?

Nothing like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VACANCY - Teachers Wanted In Benin City, Edo State / 7 Reference Mistakes That Can Cost You The Job / Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.