Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Bible Code With Imminent 2021 End Of The World Prophecy Cracked By Scholars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Code With Imminent 2021 End Of The World Prophecy Cracked By Scholars (353 Views)

Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Code With Imminent 2021 End Of The World Prophecy Cracked By Scholars by Kei144(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2021
A Biblical hidden code which contains an imminent end of the world Bible prophecy for 2021 has been cracked, scholars claim. And within the heart of the codes are Nostradamus predictions end of the world and the coming of the Jewish Messiah coming in 2021.

Rabbis, priests, mathematicians and professors have claimed to have uncovered a network of hidden codes in the ancient texts.

Christianity and Judaism share the first five books of the Bible, which also make up the Torah – known as the five books of Moses. It is claimed within the original Hebrew versions of these sacred texts are secret messages left by God.

Within these codes are said to be premonitions of the future – that have included the election of Donald Trump, warnings about the Holocaust, the destruction of the World Trade Centre on 9/11, and the shooting down of the Ukrainian airliner by Iran.

And within the heart of the codes are predictions of the end times and the coming of the Jewish Messiah coming in 2021.

https://www.keepthefaith.co.uk/2020/02/02/bible-hidden-code-with-imminent-2021-end-of-the-world-prophecy-cracked-by-scholars/

Re: Bible Code With Imminent 2021 End Of The World Prophecy Cracked By Scholars by OkCornel(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Get well soon
Re: Bible Code With Imminent 2021 End Of The World Prophecy Cracked By Scholars by Cabble4(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2021
OkCornel:
Get well soon
Sorry but I have difficulties understanding the logic behind your response. Are you referring to the Op or Schoolers?
And what if they are right? Or Why wouldn't they be right? Can we say otherwise? But how?
These are questions intelligent people should ask and not completely treat it with contempt.
*As far as I can tell, anything that has a beginning must surely have an end. But how can we know the End when we dismissed every shred of information that can give us a clue? Or maybe we prefer taken by surprise.
*For Me, I always get prepared for any journey. I hate surprises or being taken unaware. It gave Me the impression that I am not in control.

(1) (Reply)

What Did God Says About Betting/gambling / OPM Aptl. Chibuzor Chinyere Cautions Against Criticizing Pst David Ibeyeomie / I Thank God For Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.