Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

"Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook (29172 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by bigman001(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2021
saferoom:
Noone will deceive my daughters and sisters and those of everyone reading this in Jesus name
If your Sisters and daughters are not the greedy type, then it will never happen to such people .
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by NSK4U(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised though

Ogbeni.... baby girl okonjo can easily be persuaded, hypnotised, dissuaded and manipulated with the right tools and format

Just like you too can be easily deceived by the right tools and format

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by geesilver(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I keep telling my friends that a woman's brain can't mature pass that of a 15 years old boy.

A woman will know that you are lying, yet smiling sheepishly because she likes what you are telling her.

Very easy to manipulate.

Fish Brain no be Tittle oh, na Botanical name grin
feminist are coming for you soon
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2021
saferoom:
Noone will deceive my daughters and sisters and those of everyone reading this in Jesus name
Jesus and prayer have nothing to do with their brains and emotions.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by deelobe: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I keep telling my friends that a woman's brain can't mature pass that of a 15 years old boy.

A woman will know that you are lying, yet smiling sheepishly because she likes what you are telling her.

Very easy to manipulate.

Thank God you have a mother and sisters because when you make fish brain statements like this, it also includes them. Efulefu of the highest order.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by deelobe: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
geesilver:
feminist are coming for you soon

Bro this has nothing to do with feminism but everything to do with making general statements. It is only boys that talk like this. What sense has his comment made or contributed to any intelligent discussion. He is the original fish brain. I can imagine the kinds of girls he mingles with from his statement. You don't insult people just to make statements. That is why I called him an efulefu because I have sisters and they are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Fasshyt(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by alexis4real: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Noone will deceive my daughters and sisters and those of everyone reading this in Jesus name...ok,Story for the gods ,I hear you,just sit down there
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Faithflash98(f): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2021
saferoom:
Amen

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Athena4444: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Very easy to manipulate.

Calm down sir. Stop using your mother to generalize.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by caandi: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Very true, cos women are meek in nature and the weaker vessel
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Very easy to manipulate.

So your mum's brain didn't mature past 15 years old and she brought you up. What does that make you? We can see how you turned out.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by geesilver(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2021
deelobe:

Bro this has nothing to do with feminism but everything to do with making general statements. It is only boys that talk like this. What sense has his comment made or contributed to any intelligent discussion. He is the original fish brain. I can imagine the kinds of girls he mingles with from his statement. You don't insult people just to make statements. That is why I called him an efulefu because I have sisters and they are beautiful and intelligent.
HMmmmmmmm. Some of them are easily deceived maybe
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Munzy14(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Very easy to manipulate.

Chai......Intelligent women in the mud..

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Munzy14(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2021
saferoom:
If you can't teach your girl child to be strong willed, independent and nice....If you like say all the amen in this world, Na small things them go use deceive her....grin

Na by training...Not by shouting amen to any prayer point....Even devil pray more.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SAD007(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2021
When Kidnapper dey give Life Trick Survival, u go knw say jungle don mature longtime
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWU_kwBwlnY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTymKOmgBka/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Goldbw122(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Na wa, girls are just too emotional
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Unclesamo(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2021
honika:
It's been happening since time immemorial, nothing new under the sun.

Come rock this king kong 40,000mah.

Dual ports

22.5W super fast charging

6 months warranty

Pay on Delivery

Number in pic below

spoil those phones you hear
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

So your mum's brain didn't mature past 15 years old and she brought you up. What does that make you? We can see how you turned out.

Why do you ladies alway play these your mum these your mum that card ... later when mother inlaws revenge una go dey form victims. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by owomano(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
Go and deceive Okonjo Iweala then I will believe you.

There's no woman that can't be deceived. They all have fish brains
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Lokojatoofar: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2021
He got a point
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
larryjonze:

Why do you ladies alway play these your mum these your mum that card ... later when mother inlaws revenge una go dey form victims. smh

Why do you guys always generalize all ladies; throwing stones in a glass house? When you guys put all women in a box, do you forget your own families?

And what has mother inlaw matter got to do here??

And hope you also questioned the poster for his prejudiced comment on women. I guess not. He's your guy na. You can only attack women right? And form solidarity with men.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by owoshuyi(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2021
It has been so from the beginning. Ask Eve and the serpent

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Why do you guys always generalize all ladies; throwing stones in a glass house? When you guys put all women in a box, do you forget your own families?

And what has mother inlaw matter got to do here??

And hope you also questioned the poster for his prejudiced comment on women. I guess not. He's your guy na. You can only attack women right? And form solidarity with men.

We generalize "all ladies" cos the percentage seems good enough grin and from all indications i don't see how our aged mothers should be categorized with today ladies, there is huge disparity between their own days vs now.

Don't you know every man you attack there mother online is a prospective mother inlaw, i heard they clapback tew grin

LOL ! relax am not forming solidarity with any guy, the guy no need me sef, naa the finger wey err king dey cut, if he insult you insult him back no need bringing his family into it.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by zexy2030(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
We are not all far from the beginning.

At the beginning women were adventurous while the men are very thoughtful.

Most women lack thoughtfulness when it is time for adventure.

That's why if u r in a relationship, and the lady is not seeking your opinion on what she is about to do. That decision will hurt. Because she knew your thoughtfulness and experience will stop her adventure.

MayGod give us a good woman, a bad woman kills faster than cancer.

If they tell u from her family/herself that she is stubborn, ill tempered or she is on her career.

Just mind your decision when choosing.

Choose your evil and live with it. Marriage is a necessary evil.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
larryjonze:

We generalize "all ladies" cos the percentage seems good enough grin and from all indications i don't see how our aged mothers should be categorized with today ladies, there is huge disparity between their own days vs now.

Don't you know every man you attack there mother online is a prospective mother inlaw, i heard they clapback tew grin

LOL ! relax am not forming solidarity with any guy, the guy no need me sef, naa the finger wey err king dey cut, if he insult you insult him back no need bringing his family into it.

When you generalize "ALL women", your fingers are pointing back at you, except your mother is a man; aged or young. It's common sense.

I already have my mother inlaw. And she's one of the average ones. We maintain our safe distance.

Yimu @ not forming solidarity. It's sooo obvious in different threads.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by indie22(f): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=wallstreetnews post=105796227]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWU_kwBwlnY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTymKOmgBka/?utm_medium=copy_link

Women are not easy to deceive........
They can be naïve and trusting especially when they are young, in a world where men are dangerous, exploitive and out to steal, deceive and destroy

When you call women fish brains; It means you're saying all the female members of your family have fish brains too, it's a silly way to think
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by FashionCookie(f): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
It is hard to deceive independent women..
That's why I always advice women to be self sufficient
Your head get oil. Even greedy pple are easily deceived.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Even animals like elephants brings their kids up. I don't see the reason why a teen of 15 years old can't bring a kid up if she has the resources to.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Athena4444:

Calm down sir. Stop using your mother to generalize.

Lol, honestly Your mother must be very smart, that's why she's smarter than your father who raised you to glorify woman in everything.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

When you generalize "ALL women", your fingers are pointing back at you, except your mother is a man; aged or young. It's common sense.

I already have my mother inlaw. And she's one of the average ones. We maintain our safe distance.

Yimu @ not forming solidarity. It's sooo obvious in different threads.

LOL ! my curousity is why ladies think the only way to get back @ men is thru their mother. it takes only emotion for that to even stick

If i generalize/insult a woman and the best approach a lady could think of his to insult my mother thats happens to be a woman how are we different ? do you know under no guise can a boy represent his mother @ any function so how does the finger point back, interest me grin usb cord wey dem don cut since birth, yiimu

LOL !! @safe distance, why not both get tested n clear all doubts .. covid test cost lil or nothing grin
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
deelobe:

Thank God you have a mother and sisters because when you make fish brain statements like this, it also includes them. Efulefu of the highest order.

Where they supposed to be excluded before?

Or how are they different from their fellow women?

omor carry this outdated tactics comot jareh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle / Woman Killed By Assassins On Motorcycle In Osogbo (photos) / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.