Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

"Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook (29193 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
you are a ram . Because you people like to lie there is nothing you won't use to justify your lying ways . But people like you would come here and be complaining about lai Mohammed. You people will lie , cheat , kill , rape - yet you don't see that you are animals - it's the victim you would come and be blaming . eranko .

Be looking for yahoo boys nah, fish Brain go pay you Las las grin
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=105798641][/quote]

It's understandable, because many people do say their mom is the best mom in the world.

Everybody is entitled to their wish..
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
iamimonitie:
It's very unfortunate that you feel this way and would type it out, proof read and post. I believe by extension your post also refers to your grand mother, mother, sister(s), aunt(s), wife, and all other female's who for no particular fault of theirs are unfortunately affiliated with you and this alarmingly derogatory post. Isn't it just sad??

I didn't exclude my sisters, mother, and Aunts.

How are they different from their fellow women?
Nigerians with their mentality of "even your mother and sisters"

How are my own people special bikonu? grin

Make una carry that outdated tactics comot for my side, we Don pass that levels.

I said what I said grin
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Decency2020:

You are telling only your friends, when are you going to tell your mummy?

Nigerians with their mentality of even your mother and sisters

Make una carry that outdated tactics comot for my side, we Don pass that levels.

I said what I said grin
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
kmcutez:

It’s just that their brain can’t conceive how wicked men are because they are not wired that way. Just like how you can’t conceive not to insult women all the time because your brain is not wired that way.

Fish Brain is not an insult, it's a botanical name oh.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Chinehz(f): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
It is hard to deceive independent women..
That's why I always advice women to be self sufficient
Spot on
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Even animals like elephants brings their kids up. I don't see the reason why a teen of 15 years old can't bring a kid up if she has the resources to.

Who's talking about resources?
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2021

angry
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised though

Ogbeni.... baby girl okonjo can easily be persuaded, hypnotised, dissuaded and manipulated with the right tools and format
No biggie!
Everyone is somebody's fool. Even you.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
larryjonze:

LOL ! my curousity is why ladies think the only way to get back @ men is thru their mother. it takes only emotion for that to even stick

If i generalize/insult a woman and the best approach a lady could think of his to insult my mother thats happens to be a woman how are we different ? do you know under no guise can a boy represent his mother @ any function so how does the finger point back, interest me grin usb cord wey dem don cut since birth, yiimu

LOL !! @safe distance, why not both get tested n clear all doubts .. covid test cost lil or nothing grin

It's not a way to get back. The comment the guy made was only expounded.

All women cannot go past a brain of a 15yr old

His mother is a woman

Therefore, his mother's brain cannot go past the brain of a 15yr old.

That's basic philosophy...premises and conclusion. It is not an attack.

Safe distance is advised even by her son. It's good when a man can practice common sense over sentiments, especially when he knows the nature of the people around him.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Decency2020(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I said what I said grin

I must confess there is something about you that I love, HONESTY. At least you have succeeded in telling us who born you ,

Kudos jare.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

It's not a way to get back. The comment the guy made was only expounded.

All women cannot go past a brain of a 15yr old

His mother is a woman

Therefore, his mother's brain cannot go past the brain of a 15yr old.

That's basic philosophy...premises and conclusion. It is not an attack.

Safe distance is advised even by her son. It's good when a man can practice common sense over sentiments, especially when he knows the nature of the people around him.

Yinmu ! if its not to clapback or attack ... why is a "man's mother" alway the victim of a reprisal missile launch.
i am just curious cos these is not the 1st time,
even my babe tried playing that card, @some point its like she was weighing between my lil sis & mother which one will pierce my burnt skin grin grin
why not redirect @ His WIFE/Gurlfriend ... abi dem no be woman grin we see thru it all jare
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ebuclassic18(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
you can never stop a woman from making a mistake they enjoy mistakes but unfortunately many never returned
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
larryjonze:

Yinmu ! if its not to clapback or attack ... why is a "man's mother" alway the victim of a reprisal missile launch.
i am just curious cos these is not the 1st time,
even my babe tried playing that card, @some point its like she was weighing between my lil sis & mother which one will pierce my burnt skin grin grin
why not redirect @ His WIFE/Gurlfriend ... abi dem no be woman grin we see thru it all jare

Simple...because it hits close to home. Since you want to insult the women folk. You have to be reminded that those closest to you are also women.

Or do you want us to mention your female boss from your office, your landlady, or the woman selling akara down the road? cheesy
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Decency2020:

I must confess there is something about you that I love, HONESTY. At least you have succeeded in telling us who born you ,

Kudos jare.

Just like I know who born you too.. all of una na same cheesy
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by SenatePresdo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Who's talking about resources?

Brain wise, a teenage girl of 15 yrs old can bring up a kid. So it's no big deal.. as long as you can born, you can bring a baby up.

Women Brain no dey mature pass a boy of 15 yrs old.

#Fact
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I keep telling my friends that a woman's brain can't mature pass that of a 15 years old boy.

A woman will know that you are lying, yet smiling sheepishly because she likes what you are telling her.

Very easy to manipulate.

Fish Brain no be Tittle oh, na Botanical name grin

Modified;

I said what I said grin
That gender,, yet they will be shouting feminism, we are equal to men fools, that's why a father with women as children never rest until he married them, some even after marriage na wahala, they will be men are dogs, but small thing bad boy don't catch meat

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised though

Ogbeni.... baby girl okonjo can easily be persuaded, hypnotised, dissuaded and manipulated with the right tools and format
Damn Nigga
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
kereman1:
With the way Nigeria girls jump into anything 4 wheels like lastma officers,

I concur with this guy.
Hahhahhahha that gender!
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
BabaCommander:
He spoke the truth cheesy cheesy
Lol
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
fasho01:
Very gullible and easily cajoled
grin grin
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kdon2:

All are dumb don't be deceived by the glamour you see in them o!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
That's why IN JESUS NAME GETS TO THEM EASILY

A PASTOR WILL BE FINGERING HER AND SHOUTING IN JESUS NAME SHE WILL STILL BELIEVE THE CRIMINAL IS A VERY STRONG MAN OF GOD

Hahahhahahaha
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Grgton:
the future is deceived haha
Haha
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gorillabrain:
Woman brain be like fowl.. Anywhere she see she must eat.. And lay egg.. Confused gender
grin
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Simple...because it hits close to home. Since you want to insult the women folk. You have to be reminded that those closest to you are also women.

Or do you want us to mention your female boss from your office, your landlady, or the woman selling akara down the road? cheesy

yeye !! if home is the goal post, i think wife & gurlfriends should suffice ...cos these are the people men hand their home to, not mothers.
are you not closer than his mom to him grin or am i missing something

Why not ! kindly redirect those missiles @ our female boss, landlady, incase you need a tip: men sidechicks are closer wink the mother card is becoming stale jare .... explore.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Verysmart101:

Really!!! Who told u women can't be deceived even with their money? Wat Abt these street boys that swindle money from their rich gfs and disappear abroad nko? Forget that thing joor
Blood of Zachariah! Is the brain so dull like this.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Very easy to decieve..

Just seat in a borrow car and woo any of them, you will c the way they will worship u. It works like magic
haha thanks for this advice o
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
That is how I joined one telegram group and since then ave been getting lots of dm from young ladies I don’t know. How can you want to visit someone you know jack about! You don’t even know if am using a fake picture or not!
Are you sure
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
larryjonze:

yeye !! if home is the goal post, i think wife & gurlfriends should suffice ...cos these are the people men hand their home to, not mothers.
are you not closer than his mom to him grin or am i missing something

Why not ! kindly redirect those missiles @ our female boss, landlady, incase you need a tip: men sidechicks are closer wink the mother card is becoming stale jare .... explore.

Not on Nairaland. Most guys here would rather marry their mothers with the way they slander ladies here and from their comments.

My husband is closer to who is closer to him and who looks out for him.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Not on Nairaland. Most guys here would rather marry their mothers with the way they slander ladies here and from their comments.

My husband is closer to who is closer to him and who looks out for him.

Now i smell jealousy shocked e shock nd i'm not wearing a slippers grin maybe we cite our mothers cos dey seem like a suitable exampl considering the number of years we stayed under them .
Most of us didnt experience our mother's to do derogatory things ladies now do.
i would have guess that should be his mom if not that i know you & him share a bedroom grin now pls don't shock me lets leave it like that lipsrsealed
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
larryjonze:

Now i smell jealousy shocked e shock nd i'm not wearing a slippers grin maybe we cite our mothers cos dey seem like a suitable exampl considering the number of years we stayed under them .
Most of us didnt experience our mother's to do derogatory things ladies now do.
i would have guess that should be his mom if not that i know you & him share a bedroom grin now pls don't shock me lets leave it like that lipsrsealed

I can't be jealous of the bond between a mother and child. And I can't come between it.

Let's drop this case already. Have a great night.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Athena4444: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Lol, honestly Your mother must be very smart, that's why she's smarter than your father who raised you to glorify woman in everything.
Man... come back when you're less drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) / Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.