Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

"Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook (29195 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Adeyemijames(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2021
WELCOME TO CROWD1 INVESTMENT PLATFORM..
CROWD1 IS A LEGIT PLATFORM THAT EMPOWER PEOPLE, ENRICHING LIFES.

THIS PLATFORM is Fully Registered with with FGN. with RC NO *1370875*

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE A CIVIL SERVANT, GOVERNMENT WORKERS, STUDENTS, BUSINESS MEN/WOMEN, SALARY EARNERS, CIVIL SERVANT...

JOIN TODAY AND DOUBLE YOUR INCOME FOR THE FUTURE, CROWD1 INVESTMENT*IS REALLY PAYING.. A TRAIL WILL CONVINCE YOU TO DO MORE.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
STUDENTS PACKAGES
*5k to get 10k*
*10k to get 20k*
*20k to get 40k*
*30k to get 60k*
*40k to get 80k*
*50k to get 100k*

WORKERS PACKAGES
*60k to get 120k*
*70k to get 140k*
*80k to get 160k*
*100k to get 200k*

SALARY EARNERS
*200k to get 400k*
*300k to get 600k*
*400k to get 800k*
*500k to get 1M*

CALL OR WHATSAPP MR ADEMOLA AKIN (07067325853)
➖➖➖➖➖➖INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN..
������
https:///Gus22UjwCfCEeiCULPQduA

https://www.facebook.com/Crowd-1-investment-109821291429139/
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by NaBanga: 4:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Verysmart101:

Really!!! Who told u women can't be deceived even with their money? Wat Abt these street boys that swindle money from their rich gfs and disappear abroad nko? Forget that thing joor

Keep deceiving yourself. Those women know what they are paying for, but still engagee in the game due to loneliness. Those rich girlfriends suffer from #2 (loneliness), which is the point I have made. A woman with money and steady preek will never fall for those tricks.
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Verysmart101: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
NaBanga:

Keep deceiving yourself. Those women know what they are paying for, but still engagee in the game due to loneliness. Those rich girlfriends suffer from #2 (loneliness), which is the point I have made. A woman with money and steady preek will never fall for those tricks.

Really!!!! Wat about it gal toto decay? Wat did she fall for? You forget that gender isn't wise as a male gender baaaa.Keep having hopes in dat gender and u will surely be disappointed
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Verysmart101: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah! Is the brain so dull like this.

My brain is super sharp while ur half baked entirely.U didn't form well in ur mother's womb b4 she gave birth to u
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Verysmart101:

My brain is super sharp while ur half baked entirely.U didn't form well in ur mother's womb b4 she gave birth to u
You are mad I was not referring to you, I was only supporting what you said understand before saying things
Re: "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook by muller101(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Crossroad1:
It is hard to deceive independent women..
That's why I always advice women to be self sufficient
Very true. Women like Tonto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution / The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) / Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.