Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

JOHESU Writes Ngige, Tackles NMA On Welfare Demands - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Writes Ngige, Tackles NMA On Welfare Demands (6570 Views)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: JOHESU Writes Ngige, Tackles NMA On Welfare Demands by Kinematics: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mcedouards1234:
When will FG start appointing other judicial staffs as judges and head of court?

Thank you. JOHESU are just wasting their time..
Re: JOHESU Writes Ngige, Tackles NMA On Welfare Demands by dalongjnr: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Segzy19:
You have said the plain truth but the mumus won't agree. They want to be like the UK, USA, Australia but they won't copy what those ones do. I have seen nurses in the UK heading the hospital and health system. Nigerian doctors are just too proud, egoistic and too overrated. Doctors, as if they know it all.
Hmm.... This country is tiring, to fix it,you need to bruised a lot of egocentric ppl.
Ppl are happy with the status core which doesn't yield any positive results.
I'm shocked when a newly employed Dr who graduated from medical school about 3 yr ago,was made a medical superintendent of a general hospital,when I visited as a friend of the hospital. I now had a meeting with them to know where I can assist but to the best of my surprise, the Dr was so unimaginably out of touched with a lot of things. In fact, the Matron and the hospital secretary where more resourceful.
It downed on me that, a lot of corrections have to be made in order to salvage the already worse situations in the health sector.
We are playing bad politics with the health sector and it will bite our brothers who don't HV the resources to fly out of the country for Medicare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Mosquitoes In My Room Dying Off? / The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples / The Top 10 Health Management Organizations (hmos) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.