Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Can He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can He Do? (1086 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Do? by dk4justice(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2007
this is all about my friend.There was a girl who dey trip for am but the guy never show intrest but as time goes on this guy got intrested but the girl said there IS no way any longer.please tell me what can he do.
Re: What Can He Do? by osereka(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2007
4get her!
Re: What Can He Do? by CrazyMan(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2007
Details man details

I didn't really understand the story. undecided undecided
Re: What Can He Do? by iice(f): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2007
@Topic. . .No be by force o
Re: What Can He Do? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
,let himĀ  suffer,he ignored love wn it was available

pray e girl find her true love
Re: What Can He Do? by sylvao2000(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
ooh boy na you be the person l know you must be the person be straight ok so your problems will be solve, back to your question now when the girl like you l know you were shy now you done go buy lever to talk to her and she is saying no abi forget it and go buy more lever and keep for the next girl that will show interest since na girl dey show interest for you.

(1) (Reply)

Does Religion Has Anything To Do With Love? / Should I Stick To Her Or Should I Let Her Go / Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.