Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel (79601 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Powelandnn: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2021
This poor guy was beaten mercilessly after he was busted in the act with another man’s wife in a hotel.

It appears the husband had been suspecting the wife of cheating on him and kept a closer look on her movements.

Reports reveal that the yet-to-be identified husband was tipped off by friends about the escapades of the wife , whom has reportedly been cheating on him for a long time.

In anger, he sprung up and stormed the room where his wifɛ was dishiŋg oʋt different strokɛs and styles of kerewa with her lover.

From the video, the furious husband is heard threatening to kill the other guy but the wife pleaded with him to spare his life.

The poor guy had to kneel and beg for mercy.

The clip from the public disgrace is now making waves online with many people stating that the woman and her lover deserved what they got.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwCTiTrn1u/

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Hezzyluv: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021

Promiscuous husband and promiscuous wife na two different things.

Master key and worthless padlock respectively. wink

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Powelandnn: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Promiscuous wife and promiscuous husband na two different things.

Master key and worthless padlock respectively. wink

Haha

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Powelandnn: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Women

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by specialbobby(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2021
But the guy didn't force that woman nah

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Sonnobax15(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin
Wahala for any guyman wey make woman him best friend grin

The painful part is that this kind of co-husbands can sabi settle down wound person wife tongue.

There was this couple that used to live in my former area....One day,the man had to run outside, shouting--"no way, your people must hear am"..... Neighbors came around and asked him what was wrong...And the man said he was lashing his wife,all of a sudden,she squatted like a dog and told him to lash her like that grin. And when he asked her when did that kind of sexxx style start,she replied him--"Na for saloon I take hear am cheesy

Mennnnnnnn,na so baba take purse madam go meet her people straight up undecided

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by NobleSeed(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
hahaha
Make the husband save him seif from stress, the one bubu dey do us don reach.
Some women aren't worth it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Moving4: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by DoggoneDogg: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe finally captured!! grin

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by HEBEI: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
The guy did not force the woman, but he deserves a permanent injury for sleeping with another man's wife.

Avoid promiscuous married women.
They can only destroy you.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by abobote: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nawaoh, I like woman, infact that is my weak point, but I don't do married woman, and I can't try it

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Nikeruka(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Not right. The man did not rape his wife but was involved in a despicable act. If there is anyone to be dealt with, it should be the wife. We have a vow with our partner not the stranger. The (adult) wife decided to break the vow and should face the consequences.
I can't beat or kill someone because of an adulterous partner.
But if na rape? Forget it. I go even add robbery to your crimes

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Teewhy2: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
if you have physical power but you are caught in an act, that power will disappear sharp sharp.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/21

11 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by HelloWriter: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin

Why are they not naked if it's true he caught them doing SOMETHING?
Why did the woman even have the courage to stand while BEGGING,
Instead of kneeling down and FAINTING?
Why is the woman's husband so kind in his SLAPPING? grin
Why can't you guys see that this is Nollywood ACTING?
But, if I'm wrong, I'm sorry, I'm only JOKING
grin

And if you want me to dedicate a rhyme to your mom, dad, or lovie dovie,
Chat me up and let's make the movie
Or, we can even prepare a pot of honey
To make your relationships sweeter than money

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by NwaNimo1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
his wifɛ was dishiŋg oʋt different strokɛs and styles of kerewa with her lover.

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by MrrGary: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
The way these vagina holes like preeek ehnn.

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Life ain’t that hard you know.

Instead of being married and still cheating , why not just stay single and mingle??

Cheating in marriage is so disgusting angry angry angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
From the video, the furious husband is heard threatening to kill the other guy but the wife pleaded with him to spare his life.

He should go ahead and kill him. At least this one didn’t die of heart attack like some other men. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by LaSenior: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by wunmi590(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021

Some guys are just plain stupid, in a tense situation like this, that man is not your problem but your wife...

If the guy mistakenly die in his hand, that death sentence and the woman would be enjoying her life with another man and feeling happy....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Offpoint1: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
What's the guy crime? Why attacking him?
It wasn't a rape case, two adults having consensual sex and you have the right to attack him.

If you caught your wife with any man, you have zero issues with that man... Your issues lies with your wife and same to sugar daddies.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Subzeroad: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
This shit happens everyday . It is true that women will dominate the hell .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Olarewaju89: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
undecided

No be new thing anymore...

That means both husband and wife met in the club house before the they get married.

Results!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by tunary(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mtcwwwwwww
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Fiscus105(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Threating to deal with concubine? Wife begging?

Infact, some husbands sha! Since I met them in hotel ,I have little or no kwanta with concubine o .

Wife still has audacity to beg! Wonder shall never ever end oooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by ekanx27(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Watin the man go find for the hotel?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
specialbobby:
But the guy didn't force that woman nah

I just tire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yg
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Ezemarcel(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
And she is still calling him daddy....and you cheated

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.