Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops (19918 Views)

Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Troops Avert Deadly Attack On Worshippers At Katsina Mosque / Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Harmattan123(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
May God help Nigeria
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by quinox947: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The truth is that Buhari's administration loves bandits a.k.a terrorists and vice versa.

You can't fight terrorism when you have soft spots for terrorists.

Know This And Know Peace
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Bishop(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailytrust.com/how-communication-failure-caused-deadly-attack-on-troops-in-zamfara

The Army use encrypted radio signals for communication and not public communication systems
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Tijani009: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
after the billions of dollars borrowed una no fit buy common communication device
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by engrfaruq(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
excomarow:
The Military should have a deferent method of communicating since the mobile communication is shutdown in the state to avoid casualties

It's just a sensational reportage, cos troops don't communicate via mobile phones. They communicate using radios.

2 Likes

Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailytrust.com/how-communication-failure-caused-deadly-attack-on-troops-in-zamfara

What manner of nonsense is this i'm reading? So you mean the Nigerian Armed forces were so dumb they didn't realize the impact of telecoms shutdown on their operations and factor that into their plans? Are you sure we really have a professional military or a body of hunters?
Soon, someone will come and tell me they are the best land fighters in the world whatever that laughable appellation means.
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Macheteros1: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

God please I want to leave Nigeria. Help me o Lord. Imagine!!! You are going for that kind of risky operation and your soldiers don’t have common walkie talkies to use in communicating. Na their mobile phones with their credit dem go dey use communicate. Hey gawd.
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

We warned that the network blackout was to give Bandits an edge and it's seems we are right

We did?
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by BeardedMeat(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Nigeria is really a scam. How come that all our security forces lack intelligence? They are only intelligent when it comes to catching yahoo boys and those that criticise the government.

What is military action without communication How can soldiers go to war or be in place of war without communication? I seriously presumed that since gsm communication was blocked that the security forces there will either have an alternative means of communication. That alternative means of communication suppose to be their edge against the forces they are fighting.

I never knew they blinded themselves too. Insane people.
Hmmm.. mahn!! I'm short of words.
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by BeardedMeat(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gisborne6:
Omen jst imagine say you dey shoot gun your phone ring you come use 1 hand dey shoot d oda dey ur ear wit phone grin
Be serious nah ahn ahn! undecided
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Blackdisciple(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
When I said they cut down communication there to enable terrorists strikes and civilians not to get help I was quoted wrong.

If really Buhari was a major general he should know these things and how it works.

All the security officers who graduated from NDA and later went to another defense school overseas have nothing to offer the country other than pot belly and moving around town with security men following them up and down. Even the NSA knows nothing about security intelligent.
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bandit now have strategy more than the security personnel angry
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by elaino: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Is this even possible? Shut down communication in an area in order to flush out bandits by millitary without any alternative communication medium?? They can as well adopt drums or Bush fire as a means of communication angry sad sad
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Evidenx(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
They went to kill the troops not the bandits..
How can you kill bandits when their Oga is in aso valley.
If you know you know.
If you nor know he get why.
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Psoul(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Country wt foolish people at the top.

You blocked GSM network and forgot that military need communication to operate successfully.
You failed to provide alternative means of communication for
them.

Silly people that has no value for people's life.
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by chatinent: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The truth is that Buhari's administration loves bandits a.k.a terrorists and vice versa.

You can't fight terrorism when you have soft spots for terrorists.

Know This And Know Peace

Smiles.

You don't understand. They don't love bandits, terrorists, etc. They are the thing you said they love.

Why else do they beg another country not to expose a terrorist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by QuantAnalyst: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Communication Failure In Zamfara Caused Deadly Attack On Troops by Poleski: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
It was the military's incompetence and corruption caused it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa / I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode / Buhari Approves 164.8m For Rescued Chibok Girls studying At AUN. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.