Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo (37231 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son / Best Maid Of Honour Wedding Dance In Zimbabwe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by ironheart(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Punishments
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Sabadon(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
H
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by seyz91(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
Fahdiga:
Where's the white woman in this video. OP is a drunkard
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Roland17(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
To imagine she did this while wearing heels..

Big Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by seyz91(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
Fahdiga:
Where's the white woman in this video. OP is a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by seyz91(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pick green card with asian woman undecided
CampussNews:
Siggy na to start this yahoo remain oooo. At least if I no pick money, I go pick green card cheesy
I wonder oo
Numerouno94:
Make we fry beans cos an Asian danced?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Cousin9999: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
No.
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
The bride don chop Naija food tire.
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stacyomolola:

U are not blind na undecided undecided
Madam Asians are not white, biko self educate yourself instead of insulting people online and displaying your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Tedpgrass: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Well done her

Better dancer than hubby

And she's preggo too

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
That was interesting to watch. Nice
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Fahdiga(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by izubext007: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dem don use ogun water wash her head .
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by madridsta007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
babavik:
I really love our dark or chocolate African women especially the ones with the right curves, but these oyibo women can be appetizing especially when you remember you will be having fine fine mulatto (half-caste) children. Very sweet and cute to behold.

Make sure they are rooted in their African culture.
Let them not be here and there. The confusion that is the cultural ambiguity that comes with being mulatto is not here.
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Bngf: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
uche87:

Even the groom named Olatunji Oladipo Ajayi, from Ighara, Edo State

It is spelt Igarra not Ighara

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by adioolayi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nigeria Music is entertaining.. grin grin
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by OKAIVBO: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
JohnSin97:
Lol....it's a Yoruba man from Edo doing yoruba wedding with his asian bride.
Igarra is not yoruba. Igarra (etuno) can be said to be in the same language group with Ebira or a dialect of Ebira. That one is influenced by a group does not make one a member of that group. There are no native Yorubas in Edo state, what you have are Edo groups who do not speak exactly mutually intelligible languages and adopted Yoruba as a lingua Franca for efficienct communication among themselves and also to communicate effectively with their neighbors who they are bothered by. This is prevalent in Akoko Edo because in that local government, there are seventeen Edoid languages which are not mutually intelligible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Nexton2468: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
CampussNews:
Siggy na to start this yahoo remain oooo. At least if I no pick money, I go pick green card cheesy

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by haslaw(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
The guy don secure the bag
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by NotFarFrom: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kajaard:

Illiteracy is a disease. Last reply to you. Bye.

Shut up. When he said oyibo and you saw the Filipino, you'd have understood. Nairaland Elon Musk. Ode.
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Amanda4life: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
This mc,wicked
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by babavik: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
madridsta007:

Make sure they are rooted in their African culture.
Let them not be here and there. The confusion that is the cultural ambiguity that comes with being mulatto is not here.
Very very true bro.
I have an uncle that is late now, he married a white in USA all his children no longer care about Nigeria. Though usually he brings them back when they were little. I have this feeling he must be regretting in his grave now.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by VULCAN(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hilarious video

The bride is a whole mood. Such a fun loving woman.

Rocking with an 7/8 months pregnancy
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by JohnSin97: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
OKAIVBO:
Igarra is not yoruba. Igarra (etuno) can be said to be in the same language group with Ebira or a dialect of Ebira. That one is influenced by a group does not make one a member of that group. There are no native Yorubas in Edo state, what you have are Edo groups who do not speak exactly mutually intelligible languages and adopted Yoruba as a lingua Franca for efficienct communication among themselves and also to communicate effectively with their neighbors who they are bothered by. This is prevalent in Akoko Edo because in that local government, there are seventeen Edoid languages which are not mutually intelligible.

Hmm, although I've met lot's of Edo people who identify as Yoruba and you really can blame me...the groom in question has not 1 but 2 Yoruba names and a Yoruba surname from a place closely bordered by Yorubaland, doing a Yoruba traditional wedding...... anyways thanks for the education.
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Deadlytruth(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
OKAIVBO:

You are mostly right in all your points except where you place Etuno Language as a dialect of Ebira.

Just as you correctly said: Akoko-Edo is not Yoruba in any way. The bearing of Yoruba names there is a fall out of invasion by the Oyo Empire forces as at when the Benin Empire had begun to decline in few decades to colonization due to internal issues within the Benin Kingdom. Most of Akoko-Edo towns and villages were founded by Benin emigrants at different times in history. For example the Uneme ethnic group in Akoko-Edo today have their ancestral origins in the Igun Quarters of Benin City while the Akuku people have theirs in the Uselu Quarters of the same Benin City. Same with Ososo and Okpe. But on the Etuno people issue; actually the Language is called Oshuku Language which Etuno in Edo State, Ebira in Kogi State and many others in Plateau, Benue, Cross River, Nassarawa belong with Etuno being of first place importance due to historical primogeniture position. Etuno people are not Ebiras. Those called Ebiras are the Oshuku people native to the present Okene and adjoining environs in Kogi State. Though the Ebiras as of today are labouring hard to rub the Ebira classification on all Oshuku peoples in quest for a quite dubious politically motivated pursuit but it will surely not work.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Deadlytruth(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
JohnSin97:

Hmm, although I've met lot's of Edo people who identify as Yoruba and you really can blame me...the groom in question has not 1 but 2 Yoruba names and a Yoruba surname from a place closely bordered by Yorubaland, doing a Yoruba traditional wedding...... anyways thanks for the education.
No real Edo person brought up at home would indentify himself as Yoruba except for political intents aimed at deceiving a Yoruba man for favour. A lot of Akoko-Edo youths of today living in Yorubaland are fond of this and I personally advise them against it telling them the possible future dangers it could portend to them and their children.
There are some Niger Deltans whose first name and surnames are both English, e.g. Donald Duke, Edwin Clarke, Goodluck Jonathan, etc. But that doesn't make them Britons. Also in Akoko-Edo, you find natives bearing complete Nupe names like Damisa Daninya, Daudu Zeike, Audu Momodu, Amuda Garba, etc but that doesn't make them Nupes. Likewise, there are Yorubas I personally know in my area of residence here in Lagos whose surnames and first names are both Northern in origin, e.g. Balikiss Sanni, Bello Nofisat, Aisha Bello, Farouk Azeez, etc but that doesn't make them Hausas even though some of them are natives of Kwara State which shares boundary with a Hausa inhabited state like Niger State. The wedding in the video is not a Yoruba traditional wedding else the kind of music played wouldn't have been played in addition to the fact that the groom wasn't getting married to a Yoruba woman in the first instance to warrant him being made to observe Yoruba rites of marriage like prostrating before the brides parents amidst figures like Alaga Iduro and Alaga Ijoko as they usually have them during Yoruba traditional weddings. Above all, the groom in question must have a background family name which is native to Igarra but overshadowed by Yoruba influence hence the prominence of his Yoruba names.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by Cousin9999: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
babavik:
I these oyibo women can be appetizing especially when you remember you will be having fine fine mulatto (half-caste) children. Very sweet and cute to behold.

1. You have a mental íllness, or you're terrible at trolling.

2. Plenty of mulattos are ugly af, inside and out. African and oyinbo features don't blend well. Especially since so many oyinbos are inbred, and we're so goodlooking. Many mulattos get all the unattractive oyinbo features: no lips, no body, pale, no muscle, frail, dūmb, big head, perverted, thin hair, excessive body hair, evil, short limbs, no chin, pointy nose, and much more.

3. Oyinbos pay billions of dollars every year to have our faces, bodies, and complexion. Males and females.

ETA:

4. Oyinbos get a lot of abortions, do a lot of drūgs, and etc. Besides the general impact on health and physical appearance, it seriously damages their ability to properly reproduce. Combine that with their inbred lineage, and you see why so many have spēcial needs children. That's what the swirlers are mixing into their child's blood.
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by blackslayer: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2021
good! stay away from these naija women!
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by ddeola: 1:56am On Sep 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo by kedeojo(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Oiza131:
My village people...
OP, its Igarra not Igharra.

You're welcome grin
omeya ke madam. so you be anetuno. nice to meet you. have a wonderful day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. / Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) / NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.