Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady (85295 Views)

Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by jayice(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Frank's reading right now�
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Zico777(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha. Your sister lost huge amount of money and your are congratulating a dead man family?
grin no mind am him no dey nice to him sister.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Zico777(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
adecz:

Ol' boyeehhh!!❗️❗️

This dude is savage.

▶️❌He was chopping the gehl & she
didn't know that she was the one
paying him..

This Edo boy no go make
heaven Lai Lai ❌❌❌ ☺️☺️
Guy u be winsh o!
How u take know say Frank na Edo?
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Zico777(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
geesilver:
Na wa ooooo so money dey this clitocurrency business like this. No wonder her senior colleague for the entertainment industry dey buy House like say na gift..... HMmmmmmmm.
Between brain and money, pray for one.
Dey there, b4 nko
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Zico777(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin
Tomilola360:
Nawa ooo. none of you dey pity her.

Anyway I pity her ToTo
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by BabbanBura(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:
This must be fiction because this kind of stupidity only exists in the realm of fantasy.

My dear, greed blanks people's brains woo! Sorry yo say but most ladies loose it once they see potential freebies and maga!
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Zico777(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
GariSugarSugar:

Some people find it funny; why it is dry to you is cos your frustration and sadness is heavier than the joke period.
Na because say na her colleague e happen to.

2 Likes

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Bigchristo: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fidelarinze9:

https://thewhistler.ng/how-abuja-yahoo-boy-slept-with-me-for-8-days-stole-my-n1-3m-lady/
You have such an amount of money in your account and still doing hookups
What happened to you owning a store and do business? Olosho hookup went wrong Frank go don Jakpa commot for Abuja environ grin grin grin grin
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by highoctane: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
dallasi:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
Something dey burn inside your body? Micheal Jackson na footbolla? I don check he play in Dundee United
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Zico777(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Too many male scammers in this abuja. Too many, very fake set of people
No doubt most people in Abj are fakers forming what that are not.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Funkybabee(f): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
What kind of smartness is that, that's a useless Bra!n be wasted
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Zico777(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
AkaraAndBread:

Why not.....this woman na real mumu. The sex and the spending was shacking her brain.

She thought she had found a HUGE catch. Little did she know that all the enjoyment that she was enjoying was on her tab.

See why "free food" is not good.....
grin Na wah 4 u o!
Wetin concern Fani 4 this mata nah!?
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Agbebakun22: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olosho business gone wrong for the fuckee
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by gadgethead: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Angel

Is an unapologetic and unashamedly, an

Olosho

Since olosho now seems to be a legit and accepted job, they should be paying income tax too
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Anybody that pity this girl will not die well. All legit hustlers are nothing to them but free cash inside AC room is their aim. Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by orlaglobal234: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
That's what is good for our greedy Nigeria girls and may God almighty bless you more Frank De Smart guy, if i can have kind of your brain i will teach Nigeria girls bad lesson

OLOJU KOKORO, ASHEWO, ONIRANU
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by sammirano: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Olaolufred(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Frank dey read comments online dey laugh.

Anyway, he will enter his own waterloo too.

Na just the time dey different.

Angel, repent and give your life to Jesus.

If prostitution is what you do to live, it will always end up in tears.

Frank, repent and surrender to Jesus Christ.

What shall it profit you after all these crimes and end up in eternal damnation?

Repent, because Christ loves.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by dallasi: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
highoctane:

Something dey burn inside your body? Micheal Jackson na footbolla? I don check he play in Dundee United

OK
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by AkaraAndBread: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Zico777:

grin Na wah 4 u o!
Wetin concern Fani 4 this mata nah!?

Ah! I did not mean any disrespect to FFK O!

It's just that there is this Urban Legend spreading around that if you check Merriam-Webster's dictionary for the definition of GREED it is his picture that you will be seeing......

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by dallasi: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

You win.

grin grin grin

tank u

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Very dry
Like Sahara dessert
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Blackdisciple(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
A yahoo boy once said ladies are easily to be deceived....

And maybe she has a boyfriend ooo.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Revolva(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
this one no be new format na for hood those days

many guys don bang oloshos even chop dem money jakpa but this gal loss too much ..... na greed de worry them

now dem eye don clear
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by unkeiton: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
iop
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by poweredcom(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
You know dem by their way of life..........dem don chop her now she don see as e de be ...when she de collect men money up and down

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Bunmhi(f): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bush meat don finally catch the hunter grin
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by hardon1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Police won scam her part 2
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by kay29000(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
50k u say? I have done a design for an olosho. She didn't negotiate. The house has already been roofed. Their job is much more lucrative than yahoo yahoo

It depends on the individual olosho... Some make 10-15k per transaction, others make 30-50k...And there are the ones that get like half a million for a weekend.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by princewarri1985: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
You mean she even knew that frank tampered with her sim card while they were together and she did nothing, this is not ordinary the guy used juju on her, i know what am saying because i was once a victim too when my ex used it on me too, i feel sorry for her, its not her fault and nobody should blame her because it was spiritual
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by kemika8989(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fidelarinze9:

https://thewhistler.ng/how-abuja-yahoo-boy-slept-with-me-for-8-days-stole-my-n1-3m-lady/
nawa oooo this our own kubwa our own central market all this thing happen within my area ooooo Jesus Christ. Anyway I pity her I pray police track the crimin but the amount wey police dey ask is just too much self haba they won go American go track the guy. Nigeria police � self.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by kemika8989(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fidelarinze9:

nawa oooo this our own kubwa our own central market all this thing happen within my area ooooo Jesus Christ. Anyway I pity her I pray police track the crimin but the amount wey police dey ask is just too much self haba they won go American go track the guy. Nigeria police � self. They for allow us see her face na I for know the girl self. Maybe an my neighbor within self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.