Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady (85293 Views)

Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by PlanToSucceed: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol. In spite of her tragedy, she still had time to put on leg chain or whatever the call it?
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by litaninja(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olosho get 1.3m??
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2021
asobo1:
INDUSTRIALFAN please check her ankle. Except you ain't in Nigeria, ankle bracelet is their signature of "I am available"
i an very well in Nigeria but it doesn’t change the fact that your opinion of what someone does belongs to you. She just might see it as a fashion item. Anklets are meant to be worn. Na who give am meaning get their headache
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by luluosas(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ashawo. Good for her
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Tzar(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2021
I have no pity for a wh*re. As long as you put a price tag on your body, you deserve what you got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Olaolufred(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2021
To all who knew that Both Frank and Angels are wrong.

We need Christ as they also need it.

Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

What shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, but lose his own soul?

Jesus loves you, He wants you all to surrender your lives to him.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
She allowed herself to be sweet talked to her own grave.

No pity for her whatsoever.

Nonsense. sad
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Tinney104(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin grin
I never hear this news before
But I think your father name is Mr Ajao abi lol.....see Cruise ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.