Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (44025 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Samiah33(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by dex4sure: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
E choke

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by money121(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ok
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Waffarianman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bro beta run from dat ur babe she's a f#cckker nai pax u Ds stuff so. Run n neva Luk bak grin grin grin grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
manoflove22:
sequel to this post i created about discovering some bumps i thought to be genital warts if you miss it, just check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/6746335/genital-warts-shaving-bumps-photos#105686390

i was saddened,depressed and full of regret,i thought my life had ruined especially thinking about living with virus

i head straight to hospital to check my self up, i show them my private part, they removed some bumps and ran some scrutiny check on it,but thanks to the almighty God I'm serving it's came out as MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM grin

They described it as a round painless bump with a dent or dimple in the middle of the bumps, and i checked it and luckily it exactly what they described it

Was told it will leave on it own and won't returned,but i can apply medication on it, if i want it to leave soon smiley

Ultimately, I'm done with anything sex,I'm gonna celebrate and practise celibacy till my marriage

THANK TO GOD FOR THIS SECOND CHANCE!! cry cry

come celebrate with me grin

First pic how it looks from Google
second pic mine
what medications were prescibed? I want to buy it for someone
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Charmingrascal(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
I warned you the last time to always add graphic content to your thread
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by dMetalist(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ur celibacy won't last

I see u turning into a chronic masturbator
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by ahnie: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
I want to see the full picture op...
I want to check something

1 Like

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
manoflove22:

Ultimately, I'm done with anything sex,I'm gonna celebrate and practise celibacy till my marriage

When you make a vow to God, do not delay in fulfilling it. He has no pleasure in fools; fulfill your vow.
It is better not to vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it.
Do not let your mouth lead you into sin.

Ecclesiastes 5:4-6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by hopexter(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
manoflove22:
sequel to this post i created about discovering some bumps i thought to be genital warts if you miss it, just check it out

i was saddened,depressed and full of regret,i thought my life had ruined especially thinking about living with virus

i head straight to hospital to check my self up, i show them my private part, they removed some bumps and ran some scrutiny check on it,but thanks to the almighty God I'm serving it's came out as MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM grin

They described it as a round painless bump with a dent or dimple in the middle of the bumps, and i checked it and luckily it exactly what they described it

Was told it will leave on it own and won't returned,but i can apply medication on it, if i want it to leave soon smiley

second pic mine

Which location you for catch this STI? God saved you grin grin grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
You might still go back to fornication if you dont give your life to Christ and live by the holyghost cos you are still under the bondage of the spirit of sexual immorality. More so you might not get lucky next time. Say no to sexual immorality.

4 Likes

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Amoda1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Lokojatoofar: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nigerian men are baskets overflowing of STD. Disgusting bunch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by hopexter(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
dingbang:
what medications were prescibed? I want to buy it for someone

Which State this your friend dey make we know our boundary
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by McCopycat: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
manoflove22:

second pic mine
Please which hospital did you visit? Private or government hospita?
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Curious345: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
You're still not all clear.

The doctor for dey scope you
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
I'm sure the lady that infected you will come tonight to play another game with you. Thy shall be tempted and thy shall fall for her carriages.
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Okortor:
Oh the small dick man? Lol

Thank God for your life. Go and sin no more. But las las, u go still fornicate after some time, ask the sex expert's, how many times they have repented from fornication but immediately the sti/std goes like this, booom, they are off for another marathon with oloshos.

IT ONLY TAKES HIGH LEVEL OF DISCIPLINE AND FEAR OF GOD FOR A MAN NOT TO ENGAGE IN FORNICATION/ADULTERY IRRESPECTIVE OF HIS STATUS.

Words on marble!

1 Like

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by hopexter(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
ahnie:
I want to see the full picture op...
I want to check something

Since it’s similar to it, just take the prescriptions grin grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by dingbang(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
hopexter:

Which State this your friend dey make we know our boundary
ok, i'll ignore you wink
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,you don receive full voltage of sense by force cheesy

grin

The worst part is, he won't keep the vow!

grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by McCopycat: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Op which hospital did you visit, a private or government hospital??
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by ViktorCash: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Scam prophet grin
FalseProphet1:
I see you going back to the brothel to catch fun with prostitutes, I see you contacting, and STD this time, I see you coming back to lament on Nairaland, I see Nairalanders mocking and feeling sorry for you.

This I have seen.
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Mrkumareze(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Many of us once or twice said n sworn more than the op never to fvck again, our return leg became worst than the previous.. Op you never get gonorrhoea sef, by the time you dicck produce yoghurt, u may swear to okija shrine never to fvck again

4 Likes

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
manoflove22:

second pic mine

Better get very very close to God.

Else,

That bolded na wash.

1 Like

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by hopexter(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
dingbang:
ok, i'll ignore you wink

Ok, you want this someone to keep spread this deadly ailment
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by IbnBattuta1960: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,you don receive full voltage of sense by force cheesy
I swear grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by condralbedez: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Okay...you are the guy that do have sex twice for a week?what some married people don't even do reach....Oga God safe you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do About My Body Odour? / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.