Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (44090 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
zera:
Show us the full view I want to check something grin grin

Me sef.. E get wetin I wan check too

2 Likes

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Rubbiish(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
ahnie:
I want to see the full picture op...
I want to check something
Becareful before I report u to ur husband!
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
[[s]quote author=manoflove22 post=105811476]sequel to this post i created about discovering some bumps i thought to be genital warts if you miss it, just check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/6746335/genital-warts-shaving-bumps-photos#105686390

i was saddened,depressed and full of regret,i thought my life had ruined especially thinking about living with virus

i head straight to hospital to check my self up, i show them my private part, they removed some bumps and ran some scrutiny check on it,but thanks to the almighty God I'm serving it's came out as MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM grin

They described it as a round painless bump with a dent or dimple in the middle of the bumps, and i checked it and luckily it exactly what they described it

Was told it will leave on it own and won't returned,but i can apply medication on it, if i want it to leave soon smiley

Ultimately, I'm done with anything sex,I'm gonna celebrate and practise celibacy till my marriage

THANK TO GOD FOR THIS SECOND CHANCE!! cry cry

come celebrate with me grin

First pic how it looks from Google
second pic mine
[/quote][/s]

We all said that until konji comes again
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Strivehardtilly: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
There are many different ways to lose a lot of weight fast, That said ,many diet plans leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied.
That's is why I went online,I did some research and I finally found one of the easiest ways to lose weight fast, Here are three different videos which you can watch for free that will help you lose weight in 7 amount of days.

https://tei.ai/Weightttloss

https://tei.ai/Weightttlossss

https://tei.ai/Weighttlossss
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by BiafranOG: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stop to Bleep ashewo... Look for clean stuffs
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by TheMostComplex1: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
manoflove22:
sequel to this post i created about discovering some bumps i thought to be genital warts if you miss it, just check it out

i was saddened,depressed and full of regret,i thought my life had ruined especially thinking about living with virus

i head straight to hospital to check my self up, i show them my private part, they removed some bumps and ran some scrutiny check on it,but thanks to the almighty God I'm serving it's came out as MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM grin

They described it as a round painless bump with a dent or dimple in the middle of the bumps, and i checked it and luckily it exactly what they described it

Was told it will leave on it own and won't returned,but i can apply medication on it, if i want it to leave soon smiley

Ultimately, I'm done with anything sex,I'm gonna celebrate and practise celibacy till my marriage

second pic mine

The above the best decision
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:

Welcome to the club, brother.

Stay away from Nigerian girls.
Hahahhahahaha what of konji
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Bolaji26(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
@OP, is there any doctor who specified on sexual stuff?

Because I have been to like 2 hospital to do infection /STI check up but the doctor were just prescribing drug for me Instead of inspecting the area first like urs before prescribing drug for me.

If i want to test for STI , can I meet any doctor and which hospital can i go with experience doc / nurse..

Manoflove22
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by arthurwillia(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oga it’s not exclusively sti
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by chiomzy86(f): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you going back to the brothel to catch fun with prostitutes, I see you contacting, and STD this time, I see you coming back to lament on Nairaland, I see Nairalanders mocking and feeling sorry for you.

This I have seen.

No be hiv and drawing close to God again?
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by charcoy2k: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
manoflove22:
sequel to this post i created about discovering some bumps i thought to be genital warts if you miss it, just check it out

second pic mine
Pls can you inbox the name and location of the hospital you went. I'm having a similar issue.thanks
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by MrDebonair: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Molluscum Contagiosum is often associated with HIV back in the days.
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by cbaba: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2021
manoflove22:

second pic mine

StoryLand...
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Frankicent(m): 1:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
Skin to Skin sweet but na infection spoil am.

During my first year in the university, my serious girlfriend then was a coded olosho, while me was the lover boy, i was entering her
without condom, cause i trust her words, that she's fvcking only me, i was even giving her head, na so i get infection o, i couldn't tell anyone about it o, i was going true my pains alone, drinking all soughts of native herbs, English drugs, i was laughing with people but crying inside of me, na God deliver me that year. I broke up with the bitch later....

Na church girl?
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Frankicent(m): 1:58am On Sep 15, 2021
You no dey use CD?
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by KayCee92(m): 3:24am On Sep 15, 2021
lomaxx:
Don’t celebrate yet. I went back to your first thread to look at the lesions again. I can see some vesicular lesions of about few mm in diameter. Molluscum contagiosum is usually papular (unless there’s some superficial skin infection).

Then I can also see some lesions that have healed. Molluscum would heal without scarring and pigmentation, whereas healed herpes lesions would have distinct pigmentation from surrounding skin.

Finally I noticed a few crops at the base of the phallus. That’s an untypical distribution for molluscum. It’s not unlikely but herpes would usually involve pubic area, base and shaft of phallus.

If you haven’t done HSV Testing, kindly consider one. It is very unlikely to have diagnosis of MC as first consideration, based on a presentation of genital lesions.

Wahala dey o. Make I read am the 4th time grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Plutomac1880: 5:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
Skin to Skin sweet but na infection spoil am.

During my first year in the university, my serious girlfriend then was a coded olosho, while me was the lover boy, i was entering her
without condom, cause i trust her words, that she's fvcking only me, i was even giving her head, na so i get infection o, i couldn't tell anyone about it o, i was going true my pains alone, drinking all soughts of

native herbs, English drugs, i was laughing with
people but crying inside of me, na God deliver me that year. I broke up with the bitch later....
Tell us what you use that time.
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Blastedholligan: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2021
manoflove22:

second pic mine
celibacy till you marry? I laugh in Japanese. You go go back to status quo by next week, no worry yourself
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by sdavirus: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2021
I give you one month, you go say make you manage blow.job. Before you know it... You don forget.
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Blastedholligan: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2021
lomaxx:
Don’t celebrate yet. I went back to your first thread to look at the lesions again. I can see some vesicular lesions of about few mm in diameter. Molluscum contagiosum is usually papular (unless there’s some superficial skin infection).

Then I can also see some lesions that have healed. Molluscum would heal without scarring and pigmentation, whereas healed herpes lesions would have distinct pigmentation from surrounding skin.

Finally I noticed a few crops at the base of the phallus. That’s an untypical distribution for molluscum. It’s not unlikely but herpes would usually involve pubic area, base and shaft of phallus.

If you haven’t done HSV Testing, kindly consider one. It is very unlikely to have diagnosis of MC as first consideration, based on a presentation of genital lesions.
what are the adverse effects of herpes
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by awizza(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2021
This is a HPV ...Genital warts.... Its incurable but could be controlled with a fungal cream.
Note: it can be contracted even while using condoms....
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by drtee247(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Narrow ex cape ke? U didn’t have an incurable STI in the first instance...
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by charlypoker(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,you don receive full voltage of sense by force cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Chasegb(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
No be hiv and drawing close to God again?

That is why he calls himself false prophet grin
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Tijani009: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
wahala, soapy better pass olosho ooo

for your videography and photography contact me 081six5 8four two2 1 zero, burials, weddings and anyother, see my job on YouTube when you search ejiro onobrakpor, thanks[img]wahala, soapy better pass olosho ooo

for your videography and photography contact me 081six5 8four two2 1 zero, burials, weddings and anyother, see my job on YouTube when you search ejiro onobrakpor, thanks[/img]wahala, soapy better pass olosho ooo

for your videography and photography contact me 081six5 8four two2 1 zero, burials, weddings and anyother, see my job on YouTube when you search ejiro onobrakpor, thankswahala, soapy better pass olosho ooo

for your videography and photography contact me 081six5 8four two2 1 zero, burials, weddings and anyother, see my job on YouTube when you search ejiro onobrakpor, thanks[img]wahala, soapy better pass olosho ooo

for your videography and photography contact me 081six5 8four two2 1 zero, burials, weddings and anyother, see my job on YouTube when you search ejiro onobrakpor, thanks[/img]wahala, soapy better pass olosho ooo

for your videography and photography contact me 081six5 8four two2 1 zero, burials, weddings and anyother, see my job on YouTube when you search ejiro onobrakpor, thanks
wahala, soapy better pass olosho ooo

for your videography and photography contact me 081six5 8four two2 1 zero, burials, weddings and anyother, see my job on YouTube when you search ejiro onobrakpor, thanks
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Ten06(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
My advice to people who are suffering from any virus STD is to go and take the Covid-19 vaccine, and any virus they are suffering will vanished.
Try it and thank me later because you will be glad you did
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Mikocake(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
That is how one useless irresponsible senseless girl dash me hepatitis B, I nearly die

You're lucky. I lost a friend to that shit.

How did you manage to get rid of it?
Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by Yettiesbiz: 6:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Contact me for Avoca Stick, available for immediate delivery. It has been proven safe and effective over the years.

Treat those stubborn warts.

Re: My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti by damble: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2021
What tested and trusted herb can someone use to cure STD or STI?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain / What Can I Do About My Body Odour? / Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.